Tv Shows!
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
サーバ: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-06-13 23:34:56  
Greyfin said:
Battlestar Galactica

Great Sci-fi drama action show. Must watch in my opinion.

I might! I only heard good things about it beside some really mixed opnions about the final episode.
 Phoenix.Vilyon
サーバ: Phoenix
user: xero
By Phoenix.Vilyon 2009-06-14 01:04:26  
Check out "The Mentalist" very awesome new show. For comedy try "The Office" I'm sure most have seen it if not yur missing out!
 Ramuh.Linis
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Linis
By Ramuh.Linis 2009-06-14 03:33:53  
I recommend watching Royal Pains on USA Thursdays @10 PST. It's only on episode 3 and have time

to catch up. I would recommend Burn Notice also but it's on season 4, so it might be alil rough

catching up unless you have the time to do so.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-14 13:26:20  
Linis said:
I recommend watching Royal Pains on USA Thursdays @10 PST. It's only on episode 3 and have time

to catch up. I would recommend Burn Notice also but it's on season 4, so it might be alil rough

catching up unless you have the time to do so.
I like Burn Notice as well. Sometimes a little over-dramatic, but still worth watching most times. Has Bruce Campbell, if that's any incentive.

I'd also agree on the Office; really funny. Dexter is a show friends can't shut up about, but I haven't seen it myself yet. lol
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-14 13:28:14  
True Blood starts tonight, I can't wait ^^
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-14 13:41:08  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
I don't have HBO, save me internets. :( lol
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-14 13:42:10  
Caiyuo said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

Oh, I'm sure it'll be up streaming somewhere about 3 minutes after it's over tonight lol
 Kujata.Daus
サーバ: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2009-06-14 13:57:22  
Dexter is awesome. I remember when it first came out and it just sounded like another crime drama :/ and the commercials didnt make it sound all that great with whatever their cheesey slogan was for it. I didnt know it was originally one of those showtime shows though. They had it on the regular networks due to the writers strike? and they had to cut alot out so Im told.

I somehow started watching Dexter last season (3rd season). I believe it was my mom who made me watch it and I grew addicted. I was kind of really disappointed when I checked out some forums and saw that people were saying the 3rd season was the worst of the seasons. I dont know, its my favorite so far probably just because its what introduced me. I bought my mother seasons1 and 2 on dvd for christmas and we had Dexter marathons. Great show. My least favorite season is actually the first but thats to be expected of the first episodes.

Im also a fan of the Mentalist though when it was coming out I was watching Psych so it screamed stolen-idea. The two shows arent really comparable but they're similar-ish, The Mentalist would be the more serious of the bunch but Simon Baker is still pretty goofy. I recommend both fake psychic shows. Psych is great because of the good sense of humor, Shawn actually makes a Mentalist joke and I just about died laughing.

This is older but this is another one of those showtime or HBO shows..I forget..Dead Like Me. Great great great TV show when it was on. Its about the "life" of grim reapers pretty much. The series is still worth a watch despite it being off the air a while. They recently had a DVD movie come out which we bought and saw and its...not..so great..they couldnt get a couple of the cast mates to come back but it was fun to see everybody else anyway.

I watched Fringe but in the end decided it wasnt really worth watching >.> It didnt reach my expectations with all the publicity it was getting.

I dont care much for Royal Pains 8( The two episodes they have had bored me but my mom loves it.

As for cartoons, everybody who hasnt needs to watch Avatar the Last Airbender before Shyamalamamamamas movie comes out.
 Midgardsormr.Argento
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Argento
By Midgardsormr.Argento 2009-06-14 14:01:48  
Caiyuo said:
Has Bruce Campbell, if that's any incentive.

That's all the incentive I need.
 Phoenix.Vilyon
サーバ: Phoenix
user: xero
By Phoenix.Vilyon 2009-06-14 14:13:01  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

I can't wait either, gonna be awesome!!
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-14 14:32:07  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Caiyuo said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

Oh, I'm sure it'll be up streaming somewhere about 3 minutes after it's over tonight lol
I hope! I saw that the OP wasn't a fan of true Blood and I can see their point since some parts really annoyed me, and at some points I wanted to stop watching had I not been watching with friends. Overall, though, I still like it and want to see the new season. ;s

Argento said:
That's all the incentive I need.
I was actually tempted to buy that Old Spice stuff he advertised shortly after seeing his commercial awhile ago. lol
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-14 14:39:50  
Caiyuo said:
I hope! I saw that the OP wasn't a fan of true Blood and I can see their point since some parts really annoyed me, and at some points I wanted to stop watching had I not been watching with friends. Overall, though, I still like it and want to see the new season. ;s

Yeah, some peeps annoy me a little (Bill and his "I would never haaarm you Suki, I will not call on you again" is an oft repeated phrase in my house lol), and I'm gonna be kinda pissed if Lafayette is dead, he was easily my favorite character in the show, but I'm betting he is...

A friend of mine has read all the books and she gets kinda annoyed cuz they changed a lot I guess, but whatever, I haven't so I enjoy it a lot ^^

EDIT: And yeah, I really don't like Anna Paquin much, but I an stomach her in this show. She just annoys me as an actress for some reason lol
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-14 15:10:03  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Yeah, some peeps annoy me a little (Bill and his "I would never haaarm you Suki, I will not call on you again" is an oft repeated phrase in my house lol), and I'm gonna be kinda pissed if Lafayette is dead, he was easily my favorite character in the show, but I'm betting he is...

A friend of mine has read all the books and she gets kinda annoyed cuz they changed a lot I guess, but whatever, I haven't so I enjoy it a lot ^^

EDIT: And yeah, I really don't like Anna Paquin much, but I an stomach her in this movie. She just annoys me as an actress for some reason lol
haha, the Bill quote got a literal "lol" after reading. lol That's the stuff that gets at me, though, like Suki does dumb ***constantly and her brother is too HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE to talk his way out of a situation, usually burying himself further. lol I'm expecting something from Bill finally in the spirit of "gawdamnit, Suki, you know I don't enjoy smacking you, but seriously, come the *** on." lol

Sorry to the OP for this derail D:
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-06-14 15:22:09  
Supernatural ftw. >.> And Chuck. Chuck is made of fun. :3 Plus, the lead female is wtfhot. xD