Axes And Ruinator

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Axes and Ruinator
Axes and Ruinator
By Zoltar 2013-04-04 08:32:06  
Best part about OAT axes is after the Ruinator animation is done, you've already built up 30+TP from follow-up hits.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Chimerawizard 2013-04-04 09:02:53  
Well, unless you're making a Farsha-99, farsha 90 only has DMG:74 w/ 10str.

Just grab a Coalition Axe, no str and -1 base dmg but at least when doing a reive it's stronger than a farsha90...

man that's sad.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Arana
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Arana1
By Shiva.Arana 2013-04-04 09:22:11  
Farsha kind of sucks tbh.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Remora.Brain
サーバ: Remora
user: Arucaurd
By Remora.Brain 2013-04-05 16:08:26  
I was trying to figure out this spreadsheet. It didn't have a Ridill in the Gear lists, so I altered the None section to:

-14 Skill (WAR Sword has 19 less skill but you're using a Suppa), 40 damage and 236 Delay.

I didn't quite get the OAx, OA2, OA3 sections at first, but by looking at the other OAx sections I figured OAx meant the activation rate of multi-swings and the Percentages under OA2 and OA3 etc., were the distribution of those on procs.

So I put 70% activation with 72% OA2 and 28% OA3 since ridill seems to be widely believed to be 30/50/20 single/double/triple. Is that right about right?

From the looks of it, even with the -14skill applied to the mainhand as well(it's not in practice), Ridill looks to be the best offhand for something like Icoyoca until you get to mobs more evasive than Pil.
By Chimerawizard 2013-04-06 17:52:06  
Edit, useless post earlier. I can't talk # without a more accurate way of crunching #s, pencil and paper have too many errors, lol
Brought it up on a friends comp. ya, ridil beats all of them until you start getting higher DA, I mean like 50%+ DA to match the output of ridil off-hand.

Conclusion, use ridill.
 Sylph.Traxus
サーバ: Sylph
user: traxusIV
By Sylph.Traxus 2013-04-08 02:05:39  
Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
No one in Ffxi at all has farsha 95 or 99 and I'm not becoming the first to blow 130 mil on it lol

Just because they aren't registered on ffxiah doesn't mean they don't exist. There's at least one on sylph, saw his no gear swap 99farsha/ridill war in pug voidwatch a few times.
[+]
 Remora.Brain
By Remora.Brain 2013-04-08 07:13:14  
The thing about Ridill, aside from its great damage for a one handed multihit weapon, is its delay. The stronger the mainhand weapon, the better Ridill is, because it means the mainhand weapon swings more from faster attack rounds. Ridill itself holds its own in white damage as well.

However, with the newer augments available I foresee Ridill being overshadowed soon.
 Bismarck.Resievil
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Resievil 2013-04-11 20:32:35  
Been thinking about axe sets and this is what I came up with so far.
You'd end up at 50 double attack with the 11 double attack axe and having merited it up to level 4. Oh and +3 on the armada also.

ItemSet 296426
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2013-04-11 20:34:22  
Why would you ever only merit it to level 4 >_>
 Bahamut.Bekisa
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2013-04-11 20:38:39  
Remora.Brain said: »
The thing about Ridill, aside from its great damage for a one handed multihit weapon, is its delay. The stronger the mainhand weapon, the better Ridill is, because it means the mainhand weapon swings more from faster attack rounds. Ridill itself holds its own in white damage as well.

However, with the newer augments available I foresee Ridill being overshadowed soon.

Unless I've been missing something for 8 years now, off-handed multi hit weapons do not increase the attack speed of the other hand. If you have a normal weapon in each slot and delay is 250 1-hit/270 1-hit, your delay is still that. If you have a 250 1-hit / 270 2-7hit, your delay is still exactly the same. The first attack of your main hand does not increase/decrease. You may see rushed or glitched attacks due to too many multi-procs in too little time, but your main hand did not increase in speed.

Put a Kraken Club on a MNK and 100 fists -- you'll see what I mean.
 Bismarck.Resievil
By Bismarck.Resievil 2013-04-11 20:44:36  
Siren.Kyte said: »
Why would you ever only merit it to level 4 >_>

I personally like having 3 in agg/ber and then 4 in double att.
By Zoltar 2013-04-11 21:16:06  
I'm 90 Farsha and 1/3rd the way to 95

:waits to be flamed:
[+]
By Chimerawizard 2013-04-12 06:39:36  
Bahamut.Bekisa said: »
Unless I've been missing something for 8 years now, off-handed multi hit weapons do not increase the attack speed of the other hand. If you have a normal weapon in each slot and delay is 250 1-hit/270 1-hit, your delay is still that. If you have a 250 1-hit / 270 2-7hit, your delay is still exactly the same. The first attack of your main hand does not increase/decrease. You may see rushed or glitched attacks due to too many multi-procs in too little time, but your main hand did not increase in speed.

Put a Kraken Club on a MNK and 100 fists -- you'll see what I mean.
Unless I am mistaken, he is referring to the 236 delay on ridill, where the other weapons you might offhand are 268-312 delay.
[+]
 Remora.Brain
By Remora.Brain 2013-04-14 01:54:11  
Correct, I was talking about the lower delay meaning faster attack rounds, leading to more mainhand swings over a period of time.

As of right now it looks like a Skirmish Weapon and a ridill offhand is you best option when dual wielding right? Though I feel I may be overlooking something.
 Phoenix.Kristiania
サーバ: Phoenix
user: JCCanezo2
By Phoenix.Kristiania 2013-04-15 12:36:39  
I was able to get a Ridill last night (out of pure luck and a bit of determination), could anyone throw together a decent "mid range" TP/WS set?

The Axe is a placeholder until I can get something else. I have 50 Fistules, so I was thinking of making a Farsha. But they were for my Gandiva. And I'd hate to try to do 50 more Buhkis wings. The Skirmish axe is probably out of the question for now as well.

Here's what I have so far/are easily obtainable for me.

TP Set
ItemSet 296883

WS Set(?)
ItemSet 296886

I was also able to get an E. Body; but saving up the ~17M for Armada (then the 50M for the tatters), so I'll be using that for body. Missing about ~2% haste for TP, so is Blitz Ring + Phasmida Belt better than Goading/Tyrant?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [66 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Resievil
By Bismarck.Resievil 2013-06-20 04:13:44  
Been awhile since anyone posted in this thread but I was bored and came up with some more potential sets. In theory the sword would be acc path and all the miki gear is str path.
TP
ItemSet 305088
WS
ItemSet 305091

I am really curious as to how this would compare to everything else with how things are now.
 Lakshmi.Saevel
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-06-20 11:01:13  
Don't use the DW set earrings. Brutal + Suppa tends to be a better combo overall. If the set bonus was 10% DW it would be a different story.

5% DA
5% DW
+5 Skill (sword offhand)
Store TP +1

vs
8 Acc
8 Atk
7% DW
Subtle Blow +1

Use Rajas over Toreadors (isn't there a 6 acc 3 STR or something floating around). The DEX:ACC ratio of 1H is about to be boosted so were gonna see a shifting of gear sets.

Has anyone locked down the attack bonus on ruin yet? It's listed as ~35% but I remember someone saying it was less. And does that attack bonus carry to all hits?
 Bismarck.Resievil
By Bismarck.Resievil 2013-06-20 13:37:15  
Lakshmi.Saevel said: »
Don't use the DW set earrings. Brutal + Suppa tends to be a better combo overall. If the set bonus was 10% DW it would be a different story.

5% DA
5% DW
+5 Skill (sword offhand)
Store TP +1

vs
8 Acc
8 Atk
7% DW
Subtle Blow +1

Use Rajas over Toreadors (isn't there a 6 acc 3 STR or something floating around). The DEX:ACC ratio of 1H is about to be boosted so were gonna see a shifting of gear sets.

Has anyone locked down the attack bonus on ruin yet? It's listed as ~35% but I remember someone saying it was less. And does that attack bonus carry to all hits?

I've been hearing conflicting things when it comes to TP earring combos so just went with that. I also packed in more acc with intent on aiming for delve mobs. I'm also sure that when the farsha gets buffed that you will be able to ditch the sword but I don't think anyones going to be making a 99 farsha.
 Ragnarok.Neraya
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Neraya
By Ragnarok.Neraya 2013-06-21 08:26:11  
Don't forget Faizzeer from skirmish that seems to be a viable off-hand (even more with new skirmish content).
 Lakshmi.Saevel
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-06-21 08:31:04  
Quote:
I've been hearing conflicting things when it comes to TP earring combos so just went with that.

That's because your not taking into account the context of the other jobs. Someone /NIN will only get DWIII for 25% DW effect, suppa brings it to 30% the set earrings bring it to 32%. The 5% DA from Brutal will beat the 30~32% increase in DW. The jobs with native DW on the other hand get higher then DWIII. NIN get DWV for 35%, DNC gets DWIV for 30% and THF gets DWIII for 25%. Those three jobs also get additional items and gear that further raise their DW amount. DW increases at the same rate that haste does, so to those other jobs that 2% DW ends up being more valuable then it does on WAR, BST or BLU.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [93 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Resievil
By Bismarck.Resievil 2013-09-22 02:54:07  
Anyone try using axes with +1 skirmish axe as a offhand and the ker as main hand yet?