Greetings, Fenrir!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Greetings, Fenrir!
Greetings, Fenrir!
 Fenrir.Kilye
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Kilye
By Fenrir.Kilye 2013-02-18 17:55:46  
Hi everybody! I'm Kilye -- if anyone remembers me. I'm a very old Fenrir player (I started XI when I was 14; I'm 22 now), and I basically stopped playing because I went off to college. I used to roll with Vanquish, but after that turned into Vincere, I spent a lot of time with Magitek -- if anyone remembers those shells!

I've been nostalogin' for some FFXI, so I decided to move everything over from my storage drive, and here I am!

Here I am, indeed, though -- I've found myself in a single person linkshell, and now I'm all lonely. :(

Basically, I'm looking for some people to do in-game things with. I stopped playing at the 90 cap, and have most of the stuff I needed from Abyssea.

I have a WHM RDM SCH BLM DNC, and I used to have a SMN, but I haven't touched it in years... SCH is also a little lacking, it was the one job I didn't get to fill out too well in Abyssea. WHM used to be my ***back in the day, but I remember spending a lot of time on DNC when I last played... I also did not have a BLM pre-Abyssea, so I'm not as well acquainted with it as my other jobs. Oh and I'm a 100 cook and I love to make food for people!

Oh and here's the kicker, guys: I'm a real life girl!! WHOA. Girls on the internet. Freaky ***. :)
(Please understand my use of sarcasm here, people.)

Anyway, um, if any shells are interested in picking up an old player who's going to need a bit of help to get going again, please PM me, comment here, or send me a tell. I'm very loyal, very fun, and very helpful, however, it should be stated that my academic work is my life, and I am very serious about completing assignments and whatnot. I've had issues in the past with people not understanding the whole, "real life" concept, and I much prefer to not deal with that crap.
However - once again - I'm finishing college this June, and probably going to work my summer job, which gives me time to do things.

I'd love to be part of a FFXI community again, so love meeeeeee!
 Fenrir.Magi
user: Magitek
By Fenrir.Magi 2013-02-18 18:54:56  
Hello, Kilye. Although I've only been on Fenrir for about half a year, I can tell you that most of the ex-Magitek members either went to XIV or moved on. If you were cool with Cubone, he's a really nice guy who could probably fill you in with locating someone from Magitek, specifically. The game has changed much over the years, but since you mentioned you stopped playing after 90 cap release, you really don't need a large group to do anything other than Legion (which only a handful of LSes do consistently here). You'd probably want to break 95 cap to hit 99 and get the new WSs and stuff first, and then probably catch up on VW stuff which you can find a shout pick up for often, depending on when you play.

Good luck finding a good social or event LS. You should look for people who may remember you. Vincere is still around from what I've seen, if that helps any.
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-02-18 18:59:59  
Are you a Taru, like RDM, and can level sync to 75 for events?
[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2013-02-18 19:04:40  
Herro,

:o I do indeed remember all those LSs and junk. Originally from Bismarck here, but moved to Fenrir many years ago.

Send me a /tell in game and I can hook you up with a nice LS. We have people that do stuff and junk. Plus, not many of them will hit on you because most are married/gay/women!
 Fenrir.Schutz
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2013-02-18 19:10:51  
A lot of VQ and Tek members moved on to other shells or left the game, but a few stay on. Some even frequent the forums still, so you might see them on here. I know some of them still on Fenrir that play, and I am sure many will come back for SOA, so you might see a few on your flist in the coming months.
 Fenrir.Kilye
user: Kilye
By Fenrir.Kilye 2013-02-18 19:11:58  
Sweet, thank you everybody!
 Fenrir.Mariane
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2013-03-10 16:51:15  
Saw you the other day by the Abyssea NPCs at Ru'lude but wasn't sure if it was you or not (you know what I mean, right ? The other day I sent a hello to someone I didn't see for some 6 years and it turned to be another person using the same char. What a tease ... lol)

Good to see you back !