フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » News » New Guildwork Plugin Data - Merits & Key Items
New Guildwork Plugin Data - Merits & Key Items
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Cerberus.Thongypoo
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Thongypoo
By Cerberus.Thongypoo 2013-02-24 03:32:57  
Since guildwork is able to detect the level of your weapons maybe achievement points for getting a 99 weapon. I see no reason why a 99 Empy shouldn't be equal to a 99 Relic in terms of value and time/effort.

Edit: To be on topic I like the addition of merits/atmas/atmacites etc. Good idea.
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
サーバ: Valefor
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2013-02-24 03:54:49  
4 AM.
Hypnotic.
Dancing.
Banana.
Can't look away. Way to start a page. Your avatar has additional effect: Able to put Esy to sleep.
/doze
 Bahamut.Genevie
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Geneviee
By Bahamut.Genevie 2013-02-24 05:54:35  
What Thongy said. Additional point to him also for his dancing banana.
 Asura.Kohanu
サーバ: Asura
user: Kohanu
By Asura.Kohanu 2013-02-24 08:12:58  
I can't get merits to work at all, they always count as 0. I figured that was because I'd manually entered them before all this, so reset them all to 0 manually. Still won't show up, no matter how many times I //gw flush and wait. Am I doing something wrong here?
 Bismarck.Tewl
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Tewl
By Bismarck.Tewl 2013-02-24 08:16:30  
It took mine quite awhile to update few hours even. Also check guildwork itself and see if your merits are showing under your characters profile there.
 Asura.Kohanu
サーバ: Asura
user: Kohanu
By Asura.Kohanu 2013-02-24 08:20:35  
Interesting, they don't. I did it before I went to bed last night, so time likely shouldn't be the problem. Ah well, I'll give it a couple days.

EDIT: Aaaaand there it goes. So... Yeah. I got nothin'. Works now!
 Bahamut.Selvaso
user: Selvaso
By Bahamut.Selvaso 2013-02-24 10:50:58  
Hello I managed to add my Voidwatch to the AH page but I cannot edit it at all it come up default with option boxes grayed out.
 Shiva.Denore
サーバ: Shiva
user: Denore
By Shiva.Denore 2013-02-25 08:55:55  
Having an issue with merits too -
Key items updated just fine, but GW plugin doesn't seem to want to catch my merits. Decided to try an experiment, and took a merit out of Sword skill, then put it back in and flushed. It showed up instantly.. Repeated with a few other merits, which now all show on my profile.
Anyone have any ideas why guildwork would only want to grab info for merits I change? Cause aside from re-doing the last point in every single category (not going to happen), I'm not sure how to get GW to catch em..

Edit : Nevermind, GW got em the next time I logged in. Changing 1 merit seemed to kick start the process for all of them! Now if GW will send to ah.com, I'll be all set. Hurray!
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2013-02-25 12:34:14  
For most people, all the data will be updated eventually when playing the game regularly. If you are having problems and want to quickly flush do the following:

1. Log off of FFXI

2. Make sure you have the newest version of guildwork plugin. The plugin does update itself but it's possible the update routine did not execute. http://guildwork.com/windower/installation

3. Log in to FFXI (Everything should auto-flush to guildwork and ffxiah, except merits)

4. Zone your character to the nearest area

5. Unequip a armor/weapon from you equipment. (This will let the plugin know something has changed)

5. Type /gw flush. Sometimes it says waiting for items in safe. Give a sec and try it again until it says "flushing...". This should send us everything, including merits.

6. It should normally take less than a minute to hit FFXIAH and probably instantly hit guildwork. Check both, if GW is correct and FFIXAH is not, than something is wrong on my end, send me a PM.

7. Achievement points on FFXIAH are updated every 15-30 mins. Just give that time.

I will add anything else I learn to these steps to help. To reiterate, most of you don't need to do this, it's to expedite the process and/or verify everything is properly setup.
[+]
 Fenrir.Sylow
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-02-25 12:46:55  
I don't know if this has been fixed or if anyone has mentioned it, but if FFXI\Windower is doing that thing where your chat log disappears when you view it, it seems that Guildwork would (at least previously) not flush data, which can be the cause of not being able to get items to post occasionally.
 Shiva.Bigslank
user: bigslank
By Shiva.Bigslank 2013-02-25 20:06:59  
my crafts % are all messed up says alchemy is my highest and gold my lowest when alch is 50 and gold is 72 ans some others but owell
 Bahamut.Greyfawkz
user: gymj1m
By Bahamut.Greyfawkz 2013-02-25 20:44:00  
doesn't really matter to me but I thought I should report it, It only says that I have my 12 STR merits, doesn't recognize my AGI ones.

Edit, prolly has something to do with GW and not Xiah.. so my bad :o
 Shiva.Renku
user: Talentwo
By Shiva.Renku 2013-02-25 23:40:51  
If you don't use windower you might not get 100% updates, suggest using windower to update everything then go back to w/e other system you have running FFXI.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-02-28 14:52:13  
Guildwork correctly reads that I have 8 Enfeebling/Enhancing merits, but does not pick up my 8 Summoning merits. This is a problem with the Guildwork client.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-02-28 14:53:18  
Stan's trying to tell you something about your choice in merits.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-02-28 15:04:10  
Elemental - Why would you need this given current content?
Enfeebling - Have it
Enhancing - Have it
Divine - Why would you need this given current content?
Healing - ***, I care so little that I'm not even capped.
Dark - More MAcc for Stun, which could be useful in Mul. I am done Legion though.
Summoning - Good for Summoner. Summoner isn't good for anything.
Wind/String/Singing - My Bard has no gear and 800 combined skill is the cap for all known songs.
Blue - BLU has the distinction of being one of my two jobs below 30.

So yeah, I'm basically choosing between Dark and Summoning for my third magic skill and I've chosen Summoning.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-02-28 15:18:30  
I was just being facetious :<
 Bahamut.Korren
user: Korren
By Bahamut.Korren 2013-03-02 09:04:13  
I have done all the steps to update the plugin and it still is not updating my voidwatch information. I just recently added the VW tab, not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. The tab is there and the list of abysites and stuff is there, they are just all unchecked. I know I have most of them and no matter how many times i log out, or change zone, or do /gw flush they still wont update. Suggestions?
 Bismarck.Tragedie
By Bismarck.Tragedie 2013-03-02 09:35:02  
Bahamut.Korren said: »
I have done all the steps to update the plugin and it still is not updating my voidwatch information. I just recently added the VW tab, not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. The tab is there and the list of abysites and stuff is there, they are just all unchecked. I know I have most of them and no matter how many times i log out, or change zone, or do /gw flush they still wont update. Suggestions?
Voidwatch tracking was not a part of this update; you have to check the boxes and select the corresponding atmacite level manually.
 Bahamut.Korren
user: Korren
By Bahamut.Korren 2013-03-02 14:08:20  
Well that would explain it then wouldn't it.... I feel stupid. thanks for the response.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Masamunai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Masamunai
By Cerberus.Masamunai 2013-04-02 08:14:26  
Hello,

How to automatically update atmas, abyssites, and Voidwatch key items ?

My guildwork windower plugin updated properly my merits and the rest, but atma/abyssites/VW tabs stay in manual mode... How to switch them into "automatic mode" ?
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2013-04-02 08:18:37  
Cerberus.Masamunai said: »
Hello,

How to automatically update atmas, abyssites, and Voidwatch key items ?

My guildwork windower plugin updated properly my merits and the rest, but atma/abyssites/VW tabs stay in manual mode... How to switch them into "automatic mode" ?

you don't , it automatically does it for you , Aside from VW (they still working on it)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7