users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Another NNI static
Another NNI static
 Fenrir.Acey
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: abyssal
By Fenrir.Acey 2013-03-09 09:47:45  
I am going to be starting another NNI static here soon, with my sch mule and me on DD, i am looking for another sch and 3 more half decent DD, seeing im already 15/15 on gear my only thing i want is all the alexandrite that drops, if you would like to join me and get some gear feel free to send me a tell in game or post here, please no trolling me on this thread because i knwo i have made some threads before that got a little out of hand.
 Fenrir.Lecaud
user: Lecaud
By Fenrir.Lecaud 2013-03-09 11:55:59  
Id be interested, not long back to the game after about 6 months out. I have a few DD jobs but only MNK with emp. I am based in the uk so times might not suit, but def interested.
 Fenrir.Acey
user: abyssal
By Fenrir.Acey 2013-03-09 13:00:57  
Fenrir.Lecaud said: »
Id be interested, not long back to the game after about 6 months out. I have a few DD jobs but only MNK with emp. I am based in the uk so times might not suit, but def interested.

Mnk would be fine, how is your gear could you post gear sets for tp and ws, and we would work out times, im sure, but at the momement with you i need one mroe DD and one more Sch want the sch to atleast have 430 enhancing,