Odin' Chamber II

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Odin' Chamber II
Odin' Chamber II
By itchi508 2013-03-13 12:34:49  
Hello Fenrir I've wanted to do this for wile now but been to busy, now I have the time i would like to try and set up a team to run Odin once a week. i will be looking to hand pick Fenrir's Finest with the following jobs/weapons. If you want to have fun and earn some goodies please apply with a post so we can attempt a run and possibly win/continue & practice doin Odin as a team of 18-22+ members, possibly start this weekend.
We will be farming Einherjar so we don't spend $ on pops.
Drops will work as most large end game does now. /seacom 1 item of choice.
I am seeking members here so I can avoid a hour+ /sh only to get under skilled players.
Support:
2 Brd. (Relic or Emp)
2 Whm (Fast cast / cure% Arise)
2 Cor (All rolls + Mythic or Emp)
1 Sch (Fast cast- Stun & Embrava set)
2 Smn (Skill + Alexander)

Front line:
Preffered: 9+ heavy DDs with Relic /Emp /mythic
Entropy/ Resolution / Upheaval
Drk
War

Alternate jobs: will have to be extreemly well geared for optimal dmg: relic /Emp /mythic
Shoha / Victory smite / Stardiver
Sam
Mnk
Drg

Back line:
4+ Rng (Relic Emp)
Thf (TH8) (Relic Emp Mythic a plus)

Possibly 1-2 Pld (Relic/Emp)
We have plds including myself but if we find one that gives are plds availability to be DD.

All weapons need to be 95-99 with ideal sets. Drk War Sam Drg (Hybrid-DT/haste/ACC) or for Mnk (Aftermath/Embrava/ACC)
If you do not have a 95-99 Relic, Emp or Mythic. You are going to have to have a Exceptionally well dressed job, (as goes for any-everyone attending)
Acceptable weapons are going to be 130+ base Dmg. Or (Borealis, OAT, STR/ATT, TP bonus weapons) > (Sam Drk Drg). Please post and list job if you feel you are qualified. Everyone must know there job to the fullest. No abyssea pro's please I need legit veterans. As I find members
I will copy/paste/edit the same post to update the jobs I am still seeking.
(No mules may participate)
Thanks.
 Fenrir.Thandar
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2013-03-13 12:40:53  
No relic weapon for COR.

I am qualified. Send me a tell in-game when you get people.
By itchi508 2013-03-13 12:44:04  
Ty (edited) got use to typing relic/Emp lol
 Fenrir.Thandar
user: Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2013-03-13 12:45:09  
itchi508 said: »
Ty (edited) got use to typing relic/Emp lol

I figured as much, haha
 Fenrir.Othilda
user: Othilda
By Fenrir.Othilda 2013-03-13 13:17:06  
130 dmg weapons only. So no thf? ; ;
[+]
 Fenrir.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2013-03-13 13:22:41  
Good luck~
 Fenrir.Yuriki
user: Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2013-03-13 18:15:22  
I have an Almace/Ochain PLD as well as OAT DRK. Both are well geared, PLD being a bit better. What time/day are you looking at?
By itchi508 2013-03-13 18:27:44  
Unsure on time i work days tho and don't get out till late so most likely be afternoon or night on Saturday so I can round everyone up threw the day.
By Otomis 2013-03-13 18:46:22  
Bah deleted because I missed the time comment. but now can not edit it lol.

When you say afternoon, do you think events will be finished by 3pm EST. I have to head out about that time M-F, weekends are free.
By Otomis 2013-03-13 18:53:42  
Entropy?

Upheaval?

Stardiver?

Just teasing^^
By itchi508 2013-03-13 19:38:51  
Run times are not set as I only have a handful of members. I will have more of a idea when I find people and learn there schedule, till then this is just looking for members. Once I have enough to pursue it then I will start setting time/days.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2013-03-13 19:44:44  
Not a great Strategy, but it would probably work occasionally with decent ppl, if only just.

P.S
"1 Sch (Fast cast Stun set)"

Odin is immune to stun.
By Otomis 2013-03-13 19:47:30  
Whelp Max TH gear of course (Very well geared Thf, however only 90 empy for DPS)

99 Apoc Drk. Good gear etc.

And if needed as a last resort Arma Cor with decent gear also.

Tossing this out there as I have not played mages end game since HNM 75 cap days. Whm Rdm Blm Sch all well geared merited. Once supreme last resort but willing to do whats needed. Will need to know in advance so I can spend hours upon hours making gear and macro sets. As nope I do not use spellcast.

EDIT: Tossing it out there 90 Masa Sam good gear and 90 Ver Mnk good gear in case you have a bandwagon Drk overload.
By itchi508 2013-03-13 20:13:02  
Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
Not a great Strategy, but it would probably work with decent ppl, if only just.

P.S
"1 Sch (Fast cast Stun set)"

Odin is immune to stun.
Well considering you have no clue what my strategy even is.. I no odin will resist stun... You think i wouldn't know this and or done my homework before building this >.> stun isn't for odin, and Just because I list jobs does not set in stone the way I will run it. Thanks for your advice concern tho..
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2013-03-13 21:09:20  
I wasn't gonna rip your strategy apart intially, but now I feel inclined to.

So you're listing SCH needing a fastcast stun set, even though you're aware Odin is immune? just makes you seem very stupid, chief.

But since you say it isn't for Odin, only other thing it could be for is the adds and....yeah ok.

Based on your setup, I can deduce you're opt'ing for one of two things:

A confused Zerg-setup - Based on the single use of a SMN and an abundance of Melee-DD.

A confused setup in general.

Assuming the former for now, since I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, although it's not a very good one, so to speak.

Not that zerg-stratigies are even practical anyway, down to fair piece of luck, and very good DDs to boot.
By itchi508 2013-03-13 21:16:55  
I wasn't gonna rip your strategy apart intially, but now I feel inclined to.

So you're listing SCH needing a fastcast stun set, even though you're aware Odin is immune? just makes you seem very stupid, chief.

But since you say it isn't for Odin, only other thing it could be for is the adds and....yeah ok.

Based on your setup, I can deduce you're opt'ing for one of two things:

A confused Zerg-setup - Based on the single use of a SMN and an abundance of Melee-DD.

A confused setup in general.

Assuming the former for now, since I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, although it's not a very good one, so to speak.

Not that zerg-stratigies are even practical anyway, down to fair piece of luck, and very good DDs to boot.
Cool story bro....
And why are you even posting? Are you from Fenrir? Do you plan on coming to this event? This post isn't a thread asking for anyone's opinion it's recruiting so unless you plan to come you wise *** shouldn't even be posting dumb *** ***. Thanks for dropping by douche bag ^
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2013-03-13 21:20:54  
Hey man, just don't want the good people of Fenrir wasting their time, ya'know?
[+]
By itchi508 2013-03-13 21:31:55  
Hey man, just don't want the good people of Fenrir wasting their time, ya'know?
Everyone waist there time already doing nothing but weak ***like VW and abysea. No one doing Odin V2 no legion. Very few at least maybe 1 US LS. Unknown about JP but I do no they are doing it winning laughing at us. so that content is avoided by 90% of our server that should be doing it more. Least I do my homework, see how others do it & try to build a group to learn practice and gain successes from it. Better than avoiding like everyone else does, it's a game I'm here for the fun challenge, even if i wipe I will do it again and again until I win, at least I'm not afraid to attempt it. learning from mistakes is how you will succeed.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2013-03-13 21:40:07  
Most shells that do it use relic rangers for the main source of damage, with melee handling the adds.

Zergs do work, but as stated, they are luck based. Based on wanting PLDs, I assume you wouldn't be zerging it, because after the first WS, the PLD would be useless.

Doing a long fight, frontline DD is typically not the way to go. A normal TP move Odin uses, Sanngetall, is a full dispel, wiping everything except Embrava, even food. Your CORs and BRDs won't be able to keep buffs up, and the 2 WHMs you want won't be able to keep up HP
By Quiznor 2013-03-13 21:42:44  
Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
Most shells that do it use relic rangers for the main source of damage, with melee handling the adds.

Zergs do work, but as stated, they are luck based. Based on wanting PLDs, I assume you wouldn't be zerging it, because after the first WS, the PLD would be useless.

Doing a long fight, frontline DD is typically not the way to go. A normal TP move Odin uses, Sanngetall, is a full dispel, wiping everything except Embrava, even food. Your CORs and BRDs won't be able to keep buffs up, and the 2 WHMs you want won't be able to keep up HP

Thought it doesnt wipe PD either?
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2013-03-13 21:43:48  
"learning from mistakes is how you will succeed"

"Sch (Fast cast Stun set)"

"I no odin will resist stun"

I have faith.
By itchi508 2013-03-13 21:48:24  
"learning from mistakes is how you will succeed"

"Sch (Fast cast Stun set)"

"I no odin will resist stun"

I have faith.
Lol stuns are not for Odin
Please anyone posting here stop. There are Odin strat threads for this discussion. ( I appreciate the tips)
I didn't ask for advice or opinions, if you wana talk about Odin go there.
If your not from Fenrir don't post anything it's simple.
I don't need pages of *** to look threw as this is already going to turn into pages of nonsense like most threads do and be completely off topic.
Please don't post unless you plan to come. Thanks in advance