SuckLess: Now Recruiting

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » SuckLess: Now Recruiting
SuckLess: Now Recruiting
By Celphi 2013-03-16 18:54:06  
SuckLess is now recruiting. We are currently a small LS but we help each other out. Once we get enough members we will start Scheduling events. If you are interested please message me. Majority of the SuckLess members are from the PST-EST Timezones but everyone is welcome.

I would like to form Nyzul Isle: Uncharted runs since I know many need it but can't put together enough people to run it. We can also help those who are new to the game, I don't want to just restrict my Linkshell to only Lv99 jobs. I want a wide variety of players to make the Linkshell more open to event's Old and New alike.

Since you've read this I hope I sparked your interest in joining. Like I stated before, players of all sorts are welcome to join. Below I shall list names of members whom you may contact to join if I am not on. Just tell them you seen the Forum post and that you are interested.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celphi
Wraithhellzpit
Shortjuggalette
Remolkentroll
Zaman
Silverarrow
Hellscorpse
[+]
By Otomis 2013-03-16 18:57:48  
May want to post general times your LS mates do things. EU/US/JP Prime. etc. ^^ Good luck Celphi.
By Celphi 2013-03-16 19:03:07  
Thank you for that :D It completely slipped my mind.
 Bahamut.Bizarro
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2013-03-16 19:39:24  
Love the name!!! If I was on Fenrir I would join on that alone.
[+]
By Jeubond 2013-03-17 07:39:00  
Hiya Celphi,
It's a joy to see how far you have come since those early days when we were doing Flame Skimmer for your Ferine seals.
I know you have come through a lot of personal issues as well since then & despite that to see you back in-game & recently shouting for vw parties show just what a determined character you are.
I can only urge those without a good LS to give you a try I know they will be well looked after.
Wishing you & your members all the very best !
Jon