フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Memoires EU recruiting
Memoires EU recruiting
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-03-26 18:01:56  
Good afternoon Cerberus!

This could be a great opportunity for those players looking to join an established, reliable event linkshell. Looking for some close friends? Laughs? Well organised events with rewards? Then we could be the linkshell for you!

Memoires is recruiting EU players, between 7~8pm GMT typical start time for events.

Events include ~

• Odin

• Odin II

• WoE

• ADL

• Aldoulin Content

• VWNM

Looking for a few good players, BRDS CORS SMNS DD etc, find us on Guildwork to apply or send me a message / reply to this post for more questions.

We have a DKP system in place, new members get 50 points to start with so they're not massively behind.

Fun, hard working, dedicated players welcomed.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [43 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Katairyu
By Cerberus.Katairyu 2013-05-09 05:37:42  
Hey Conagh! I didn't know you were an EU player.

Luckily I tend to get back from work around 6pm so I'd be able to play alongside you guys, that is, if I had more than a few hours. Sadly I still have a long way to go, gear-wise, before I can participate in this sort of thing.

In any case, really nice and friendly ls, would recommend it to anyone. :3
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Masterdarkjedi 2013-05-09 05:53:14  
Yo i moved server come to Asura way better :P
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-05-09 13:20:25  
No thanks, I'm Cerberus born and bred, if there's a server merge and we get absorbed, I will Delete Conagh to keep him true to the memory!

All jokes aside, we are looking for recruits for old and new content, especially now Relics, Empyreans and Mythics are being upgraded.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-05-09 13:22:23  
Cerberus.Katairyu said: »
Hey Conagh! I didn't know you were an EU player.

Luckily I tend to get back from work around 6pm so I'd be able to play alongside you guys, that is, if I had more than a few hours. Sadly I still have a long way to go, gear-wise, before I can participate in this sort of thing.

In any case, really nice and friendly ls, would recommend it to anyone. :3

Always been EU, but due to severe Insomnia, I used to play during EST times (as everyone in England was asleep then it worked as a distraction). Luckily a recent head Injury actually cured my insomnia... So now I sleep 6 hours a night! (You have no idea how good that is...).

Long story short, Yes I'm EU.
 Cerberus.Kylos
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2013-05-09 13:27:02  
They are getting upgraded?? Wheres the post?

Also I had looked into your linkshell, and was thinking about joining it. I have been working hard on Bereaver (halfway there) and have been joining runs with any linkshell who will have me. PUGs are ok, but sometimes I just have to wait way too long for anything to happen.

I'm interested in Odin, NNI, Delve, VW and just about anything really. I don't fancy ADL runs. I tend to work from 3.30pm to 5.30pm (6.30 if overtime) so usually don't get online til 7 or 8. Would be interested to know exactly when you do events, that would be helpful.

Edit: Yea, due to working in afternoons, I tend to be up til a stupid time in the morning with my father Quilly, doing whatever. So I am free in EST time as well.

Edit2: Also I have my daughter every other weekend from friday night time to 6pm Sunday, so every other weekend I will just stay off FFXI altogether, because looking after a young kid and playing online do not mix lol.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-05-09 14:12:51  
Events are 8pm GMT+1 typically ~

The post is on here to page 102-3 ish of "don't toss your E/R/M's!"

ADL will be a part of our schedule since the update news as relics will benefit from the boost enough to keep them significant.

Just send me a /tell in game, I'm on now ~
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-05-09 14:14:31  
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/37939/matsui-dont-throw-away-your-rme-weapons-yet/104/
 Cerberus.Ultimataru
By Cerberus.Ultimataru 2013-05-09 14:31:57  
Where do I fill out an app?
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-05-09 14:33:49  
You fill it out here

http://WWW.no-one-cares.com
 Cerberus.Kylos
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2013-05-09 14:48:22  
I play casually, so sometimes I will play everyday, other times I may take a day or two off. I do other things with my time, but if I can see an event calender, I would be able to log in on those set days. Is there a website?
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-05-09 18:54:42  
Guildwork!

Event calender is a Skeleton one until we knew exactly what was happeneing with the updates.

ADL etc would onyl be done if people have popsets ~

Plus, the majority of drops aren't really up there with Delve and Aldoulin gear anymore so we would be more focused on Delve than other events. This is also due to the fact alot of our members have completed older events etc but we would still make time for these.

A Provisional timetable would be..

Day Time Event
Monday 7pm Einherjar (T2/3)
8pm ???

Tuesday 7pm Delve NM / Points farm
8pm VWNM (Probably Uptala / Qilin / Ig Alima)

Wednesday 7pm Einherjar (T2/3)
8pm Meebles / 90-95 Relic quests (Where needed)
8pm (Alternative) Abyssea / Empy farm / Popset farming

Thursday 7pm Einherjar T3
8pm Delve (Fractures as LS obtain better gear/weapons/REM update takes effect)

Friday 7pm Einherjar (T2/3 as required to build popset)
8pm Free, Alot of LS use this time for NNI / VW / Assault ~
10pm (More so for EST players as we have a few members in ls) ADL popset farm / Delve

Saturday 6pm [ Odin II / I ]
7pm ADL ~ / Delve / fracture / Pandemoinum Warden / AV ~

Sunday No Planned event ~
 Cerberus.Katairyu
By Cerberus.Katairyu 2013-05-21 08:08:38  
Hey, if you guys are still active I figure I may as well begin participating in these events, I've been waiting forever for help with the last Limit Break and I can't be asked to wait any longer.

So I'll pop on my pearl the next time I'm online and see if I can't help with any events you guys have going on. :3