users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Laters all
Laters all
 Fenrir.Cobblers
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Ntfc
By Fenrir.Cobblers 2013-04-06 20:51:55  
Well after popping back and forth over the past yr+ I am finally calling it on my ffxi days, just wanted to say to anyone and everyone I ever met on fenrir gl. As I would rather see this little taru put to use, or at least raided of his funds and gear... Any old friends that would be interested in taking over the acc let me know. Seems a waste of a 2004-2013 character to just sit and rot (1 months work these days w). So msg me if you would be interested. Take care all

Peace x Cobb
[+]
 Valefor.Applebottoms
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-04-06 20:56:11  
Enjoy your life, I just did the same thing and I'm happy with mine.

GL >.>b
[+]
 Fenrir.Cobblers
By Fenrir.Cobblers 2013-04-06 21:00:27  
You sure Apple? can have my account if you want :P ty, kinda lost the urge to play long ago, just hate having an all missions completed char, with ok gear sat doing nothing, rather someone make a use of it. GL to you also, all the best
 Fenrir.Reece
By Fenrir.Reece 2013-04-07 04:24:13  
Take care Nt. Been a pleasure man, PM with me some form of contact details! Gonna miss you bud. (PS I'd be interested in taking over cobbs :P)
By Quiznor 2013-04-07 04:26:52  
Fenrir.Cobblers said: »
You sure Apple? can have my account if you want :P ty, kinda lost the urge to play long ago, just hate having an all missions completed char, with ok gear sat doing nothing, rather someone make a use of it. GL to you also, all the best

I'll take it if you dont want it :o
 Fenrir.Reece
By Fenrir.Reece 2013-04-07 04:28:28  
Quiznor said: »

Hands off pikey /grin
By Quiznor 2013-04-07 04:32:07  
Fenrir.Reece said: »
Quiznor said: »

Hands off pikey /grin

shup chavvy!
[+]
 Phoenix.Morier
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2013-04-07 04:32:19  
waaahhhh
 Fenrir.Cobblers
By Fenrir.Cobblers 2013-04-07 14:20:19  
reece answer your *** phone! going away for , well not sure how long so if u dont sort this tonight prob not gonna be able to sort it for a while x
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2013-04-07 14:51:41  
Gl in that far away magical place they call the 'real world'
By Justify87 2013-04-10 19:09:29  
I don't know you and you don't know me but I'll take the account stripped of gil and sellables and put it to good use, i was hacked a couple months ago and I'm still fighting with SE to return my original account to me so if this sounds good to you PM me and we can work something out?
 Fenrir.Mrbst
user: mrbst
By Fenrir.Mrbst 2013-04-12 06:21:34  
Sorry to hear your finally calling time on your ffxi days. Had alot of fun and many good chats going all the way back to 04. Still remember chating with you for the first time waiting for a ferry i think, prob in both of our first months of playing so happy to find someone else from the UK. Lots of fun and memories all the best mate and i hope you dont miss it to much.