フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » News » Friend List Changes
Friend List Changes
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2013-04-11 01:35:05  
Phoenix.Josiahfk said: »
Fenrir.Schutz said: »
Yes, it seems the user-session-cookies are set to expire very quickly now, for whatever reason for the change.
Probably a bug he'll fix
Let us hope so..............
 Cerberus.Mindi
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2013-04-11 01:49:58  
ew i cant befriend with my mule anymore on same POL-account :x? i am allways lazy with searching because my mule and my account both have similar names on the server so i need to klick 2 times to get to my profile/my mules. So i had the mule in friendlist ._.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-17 12:53:13  
Not sure if this is actually a bug or a problem on my end but on the friends page some avatars show up blank if they are gifs

It's minor and more or less irrelevant but figured I'd throw it out anyways.

Edit: not all gifs do it, only some.
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2013-04-17 13:11:26  
Siren.Kalilla said: »
I have some concerns with the new friend list and the mechanics for it. I would much prefer to have the name of the character, not the name of the user account, displayed on the friend list. Not everyone thought about what the display name would be when they created an account here, and I think it just makes more sense to have the character name instead.

This entirly.

Still, nice work tho scragg'
 Asura.Yomisha
サーバ: Asura
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-04-17 13:16:53  
Cerberus.Mindi said: »
ew i cant befriend with my mule anymore on same POL-account :x? i am allways lazy with searching because my mule and my account both have similar names on the server so i need to klick 2 times to get to my profile/my mules. So i had the mule in friendlist ._.
OH NO, YOU HAD TO CLICK TWICE? Tragedy, really. >.> lol (Just kidding, don't get mad.)

Anyway, your post is a few days old so you might know this but~ it shouldn't matter now that we have the mini icons to the side of your main avatar to the right there /points. Just register the mule and you'll only have to click once again. :D