users online
Reive
 Phoenix.Zohno
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Zono
By Phoenix.Zohno 2013-04-17 03:58:20  
Hello,
I've written this addon to track bayld, exp and momentum scores and bonuses during a reive.

You can find more details on the addon page at https://github.com/Windower/Lua/tree/master/addons/reive
Of course you can download it through windower.

Let me know how it works and if you have any suggestion to improve it. :)
[+]
 Bismarck.Chaosprime
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Chaosprime 2013-04-17 04:32:03  
looking good! will try this when home.
 Valefor.Surivere
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Surivere 2013-04-17 06:33:27  
I like how it keeps track of bayld and exp, the Momentum Scores are a nice way of keeping track what goals you reached, and what you still need to work towards (i.e. a little more curing to get the HP recovery Momentum).

However, i personally dont really see the point to it keeping track of how often it recovered my status ailments, gave me TP or reset my timers.

The Increased HP/MP one can definitely stay, and i dont mind seeing how many Attack Bonus's i stacked up near the end of it, but the list does kinda get long with those other things in there.
 Phoenix.Zohno
By Phoenix.Zohno 2013-04-17 07:51:24  
Valefor.Surivere said: »
However, i personally dont really see the point to it keeping track of how often it recovered my status ailments, gave me TP or reset my timers.

The Increased HP/MP one can definitely stay, and i dont mind seeing how many Attack Bonus's i stacked up near the end of it, but the list does kinda get long with those other things in there.

I'll add something to the settings so you can decide which one you want in the bonuses list.
 Phoenix.Zohno
By Phoenix.Zohno 2013-04-17 17:37:17  
I've added the new settings to pick what you wanna show.

For those who already downloaded the addon, gotta add this new block to the settings.xml to turn off the bonuses:

<track>
<abilities_recovery>true</abilities_recovery>
<hp_mp_boost>true</hp_mp_boost>
<hp_recovery>true</hp_recovery>
<mp_recovery>true</mp_recovery>
<status_recovery>true</status_recovery>
<stoneskin>true</stoneskin>
<tp_recovery>true</tp_recovery>
</track>