Anyone Thinking About Aion?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Anyone thinking about Aion?
Anyone thinking about Aion?
 Phoenix.Bagon
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Bagon
By Phoenix.Bagon 2009-07-01 16:38:58  
Tonight is the start of CB3 and just wanted to see if anyone else is considering playing Aion. I'm thinking about pre-ordering tonight and getting into the beta and trying it out even though FFXI has been home for 5 years
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-07-01 16:51:29  
Nope.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-07-01 16:52:06  
{No thanks.}
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-01 16:53:31  
I heard it's pretty stupid. That you can only fly for like a minute at a time. And only in like 60% of areas.. And that all characters in a certain class end up being EXACTLY the same. Sounds pretty boring to me.
 Garuda.Antipika
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-07-05 14:14:10  
Played CB2 and seriously World of Wingcraft Aion *** sux. Typical MMO for retards.

Quests are *** stupid, PvE is damn HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, when you aggro there's even a sound alert like on Metal Gear when a soldier notice you lol... Can outrun mob after 30seconds...
 Garuda.Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-07-05 14:19:54  
Nadia said:
Yeah.. cause only retards play Aion. *rolls eyes*

Sorry but I can't play a MMO where I don't even need to read quest log in order to complete a quest. You just check the NPC, a *** marker pop on your Map/Radar/GPS, that's even worse than playing FF XI with Ap Radar. Not to mention the kill task. Ok so NPC tells you "Go kill 10 of this mob" located in Y region. Dunno where the camp is ? Np click on the mob name, a nice marker will pop on your map.

And wtf about this aggro sound alert ? Am I disabled or what ? Can't I notice by myself that I aggro'd ?

Soon MMO gonna teleport us at the right place while doing a quest, I mean it would be sad if the player would have to use his BRAIN in order to achieve something.

Aion got and will have lot of players for one reason : it's World of Wingcraft. NCSoft took WoW, did some copypasta, added new gameplay feature like wings, a decent PvP system, good graphism (not gonna complain about these, I liked Aion environment/graphics and music), solid 3D Engine (CryEngine is stable even if a bit old). But that's it. I felt like playing something old...

Could handle Aion after 10 minutes of gameplay, while on FF XI 10 minutes weren't even enough to find my way outside of windurst...
 Garuda.Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-07-05 14:29:34  
It's not an insult, just the plain reality. NCSoft think their customers are retards. I kinda felt insulted when I saw how easy the interface was and how easy the 1-10 gameplay was. I have a brain, 10 fingers and 2 eyes, I can notice by myself when I aggro something, I'm able to find by myself a camp in a small region, I can find by myself a NPC in a small village...

Damn you can even see the aggro area of mobs around you on your GPS.

Also don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that any Aion player is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, but that they are playing a game which have a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE PvE gameplay. Which make a huge difference.
 Titan.Relicant
サーバ: Titan
user: Relicant
By Titan.Relicant 2009-07-05 14:33:38  
I played Aion for a few. nothing spectacular, however as the poster before me said: "Closed beta only allowed you to get to level 10" this is completely false. I was a level 38 black mage...

I do however agree that the questing is a little too simplified tho - what with the map markers etc. Dunno if any of you guys ever played it, but the quest system is almost identical to Dungeon Runner. Kill x mobs in y zone. come back... done. The flying was ok, but it's only good when you first get it. after a few days it's just flying... nothing to get all wrapped up in.

As for Aion Vs. FFXI or FFXIV.. I'll pass and just keep at it on FF.
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-05 14:37:09  
After looking at videos of the game, it looks like EXACTLY like WoW. Gogo originality LOL
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-05 14:37:28  
I WANT SPEED HACKS!!!
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-05 14:44:28  
The game reminds me of Flyff and Wow...
it really is a game that was made for someone who's never touched an mmorpg or an rpg in general...
only good thing about it is that ITS PRETTY!!!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [114 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Heithem
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Heithem
By Carbuncle.Heithem 2009-10-27 23:16:01  
I had a friend show me this game and it looked like wow for ppl with ADHD. /end