Looking For Dynamis Duo / Trio Partner(s)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Looking for Dynamis duo / trio partner(s)
Looking for Dynamis duo / trio partner(s)
 Fenrir.Raezy
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Raezy
By Fenrir.Raezy 2013-05-20 11:52:07  
Hi everyone, I've been duoing Dynamis for the past few months with a Thief friend of mine (Sam/Dnc + Thf/Dnc) pulling in ~180-220 pieces each per day/night. We finished his Mandau, and I'm now @ 31/100 M. Silverpieces for my Amanomurakumo.

Unfortunately his work schedule has changed and our schedules conflict now, so we haven't been able to keep running like we have been.

I'm looking for one or two more dedicated people to team up with that are interested in finishing relics or just making gil from farming currency with me.

I work a morning job from 8:00 AM - 10:45 AM EST and an evening job from 4:30 PM - 8:30 PM EST, so I'm looking to enter Dynamis Monday - Thursday between:

11:30 AM - 1:00 PM EST
or
9:30 PM - 12:00 Midnight EST

Friday - Sunday are always up in the air because I play in a regional touring punk band, and we tour most weekends, so most times I won't be available, but when I don't have any shows I'd be able to run on weekends too at various times which we can discuss after we get things going.

If anyone's interested please let me know in game or on here. I've been playing off and on for 9+ years now and Amano is one of the last things I want to get in the game. Duo / Trio is sometimes less productive, but me and my last partner seemed to do just fine getting just as much currency if not more than most soloers we've talked to, and personally I think it's more fun to go with a partner or a few friends.

Thanks!