users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » fracture boss linkshell
fracture boss linkshell
 Fenrir.Acey
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: abyssal
By Fenrir.Acey 2013-06-06 07:46:40  
Hello again everyone. I'm currently thinking about starting a fracture boss linkshell. I CNT really post a lunk for the recruitment page at the moment because I'm at work so I will later. In general I'm looking for 3 Bards with 90 or 99 harp 2-3 corsairs 2 Schs that have perfect stun sets. A couple whms a old with a -50dt set. Rings monks drks ext. (DD's must have delve weapons and delve gear at least rank 10), everyone that wants to join must have 2-4 jobs they could switch between for bead farming/bosses. Either leave something on this page or pm me and I will get back to you with the recruitment link later today. Thank you
By itchi508 2013-06-06 08:11:44  
I got well geared veteran Drk with 5/5 perle & a Hoarfrost blade, does that count? XD
 Fenrir.Acey
By Fenrir.Acey 2013-06-06 08:17:13  
itchi508 said: »
I got well geared veteran Drk with 5/5 perle & a Hoarfrost blade, does that count? XD

That sounds like you itchi
 Shiva.Paulu
サーバ: Shiva
user: Paulu
By Shiva.Paulu 2013-06-06 08:18:20  
Fenrir.Acey said: »
Hello again everyone. I'm currently thinking about starting a fracture boss linkshell. I Can't really post a link for the recruitment page at the moment because I'm at work so I will later. In general I'm looking for 3 Bards with 90 or 99 harp 2-3 corsairs 2 Schs that have perfect stun sets. A couple whms a pld with a -50dt set. Rngs monks drks ext. (DD's must have delve weapons and delve gear at least rank 10), everyone that wants to join must have 2-4 jobs they could switch between for bead farming/bosses. Either leave something on this page or pm me and I will get back to you with the recruitment link later today. Thank you
ftfy

F you autocorrect?
 Fenrir.Acey
By Fenrir.Acey 2013-06-06 08:29:21  
Some of it is auto correct I posted it from my smartphone so yeah there are some auto corrects in there that shouldn't be
 Fenrir.Acey
By Fenrir.Acey 2013-06-06 17:09:01  
Bump, im home now so i will take tells in game at the moment. if you have any questions or qant to know anything please /t me or let me know on here