日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » wilds keeper rivie
wilds keeper rivie
 Unicorn.Kainanthony
サーバ: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
By Unicorn.Kainanthony 2013-07-12 19:47:06  
hello all i'm looking to do any wilds keeper reive on sunday july 14.
idealy i'd like to start around like 3 pm est gather point will be fountain in middle of west adoulin i'll probably star shouting in game at around lunch time est. the reive picked will be most popular vote or easiest to finish. lol anyone who tried with me last time i did this when the fees were higher are welcome to help out because i have no clue how to set these up and will take anyhelp i can get thanks in advance
By Pantafernando 2013-07-12 20:08:38  
Do huracan reive.
That drops if not better at least at same level of the drops of mega boss delve.
The pre update nakuual drops are meh, even worse than equips dropped from delve nm.
Just put a good advertising that players, any player, can get the best weapons/armor without all that stuff of drem dds, etc. Take everyone to do reive and increase colonization rate so you can win with less time.
You will spend all day doing that. But its worth imo. One of the 5 drops are garanteed.
 Fenrir.Magi
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Magitek
By Fenrir.Magi 2013-07-13 02:15:52  
Who are you, Snobe or Maxavius?
 Fenrir.Fulgore
user: Deadendnl
By Fenrir.Fulgore 2013-07-13 02:25:41  
LOL noone off the above

Snobe gonna be angry with you Magi! Rofl
 Fenrir.Fulgore
user: Deadendnl
By Fenrir.Fulgore 2013-07-13 02:29:46  
And the moment you will start /sh random uninvited ppl will show up with there ls buddy's anyway.

Just hope the jp community shows up and you're good ^^;
 Fenrir.Moldtech
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2013-07-13 02:47:55  
Fenrir.Fulgore said: »
And the moment you will start /sh random uninvited ppl will show up with there ls buddy's anyway.

Just hope the jp community shows up and you're good ^^;

Actually, the ones that showed up to marijuana reive slowed the fight down considerably, but I'm in! >:O
 Fenrir.Magi
By Fenrir.Magi 2013-07-13 04:04:40  
Fenrir.Fulgore said: »
LOL noone off the above

Snobe gonna be angry with you Magi! Rofl

I wasn't being sarcastic/mocking anyone or anything, dunno why Snobe would be mad at me. I didn't bother checking to see who Unicorn.Kainanthony is seeing how I forgot Fenrir absorbed Unicorn >_>. I asked because Maxavius said he was going to set up another run on the same day, around the same time for Hurkan. Seeing how colonization rate is hovering above 70%, I'd say nows a good time to be doing Hurkan before people stop spamming reives there.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-07-13 04:33:54  
Nah, never is a good time to do Hurkan again.
 Fenrir.Magi
By Fenrir.Magi 2013-07-13 04:37:41  
just cause you got a hat, hater! i need da axe for mah bst so i can farm dynamis coins 3% faster!
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-07-13 04:55:03  
lolbst
By Gundula 2013-07-13 07:25:31  
I´d like to join on SMN or WHM (or PUP,BST, COR).

I hope i did the math right when saying 3 pm EST should be 21:00 evening for us EU people?