フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » San Elemental Ninjutsu Merits
San Elemental Ninjutsu Merits
 Asura.Hiidan
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user:
By Asura.Hiidan 2009-07-09 04:01:54
| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Would it be better to do 1 in each San Elemental Ninjutsu or to max out 1 Elemental Ninjutsu (most like Suiton:San)?

Honestly, I haven't been able to decide and was hoping somebody who had tried one or the other could help advise me...
 Pandemonium.Julto
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Julto
By Pandemonium.Julto 2009-07-09 04:08:08  
I've unlocked all six of the San spells for NIN.
Having 5 merits into a single one only increases the magic accuracy and magic attack for that one.

Say you hit for 200 damage with a single San spell. 4 more merits will add only 40 more points of damage.

verses

200 x the wheel. The effect is meant to allow the next spell to land for better damage because resistance is lowered.

Also consider you can only cast a single spell once every minute or so. You could cast the other 5 within that time and do more damage than wait for the one to be up again.
 Asura.Hiidan
サーバ: Asura
user:
By Asura.Hiidan 2009-07-09 04:11:42
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Julto said:
I've unlocked all six of the San spells for NIN.
Having 5 merits into a single one only increases the magic accuracy and magic attack for that one.

Say you hit for 200 damage with a single San spell. 4 more merits will add only 40 more points of damage.

verses

200 x the wheel. The effect is meant to allow the next spell to land for better damage because resistance is lowered.

Also consider you can only cast a single spell once every minute or so. You could cast the other 5 within that time and do more damage than wait for the one to be up again.

If I did the one I would also do the Tier 1 corresponding effect merit 5/5.
Also i had a friend who said he did 5/5 and landed for about 400 each time.
 Bahamut.Pheliont
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Pheliont
By Bahamut.Pheliont 2009-07-10 13:12:21  
You could always do the full wheel 1 in each, then merit the wind ele to land para, fire to land poison, and thunder to land slow more often. More of a solo use type of thing, or something to help keep hate.
 Bahamut.Satanas
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Satanas
By Bahamut.Satanas 2009-07-10 14:11:15  
pheliont u noob go back to workd :D