New/Old Linkshell Looking For Good Members :)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Garuda » New/Old linkshell looking for good members :)
New/Old linkshell looking for good members :)
 Garuda.Lepidus
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Dimitros
By Garuda.Lepidus 2009-07-13 09:55:07  
Hello, we are looking for members for our ls. The ls was originaly called sightofdestruction and run by myself Lepidus (Formerly Khaldin) for several years. It's my hope to get my new LS up to and beyond my previous 60+ member base. I'm looking for good people,not people who just want handouts. People who are willing to help and have fun and respect others. I've been playing about 4 years and took a break and then restarted as a Hume. If your interested you can send me a message or tell im usually in aht urghan though sometimes afk for work and such. We do FoV,besieged,mmissions,quests,promys, really whatever people want to do. We use the linkshell comunity beta for messages and planning or through lsmes. I never used a forum post to recruit forgive me if this is out of place but i just want to take a serious step to try and get members who are interested in a good ls and making it a successful and popular one that we can all be proud of. Thank you. PS sorry about the poster name i couldnt think of anything that wasnt taken ^^;

ps.. I was before a 75rdm 75 war and everything else pretty much 30+ rank 6 or 7 i forget.

Edit:it's not that we only do the things listed,we do everything and a seperate external shell is available for larger more specific runs such as einherjar cop zm etc.
 Garuda.Antipika
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-07-13 10:01:41  
Sup crossposting ?
 Garuda.Lepidus
user: Dimitros
By Garuda.Lepidus 2009-07-13 10:15:56  
crossposting? i put in one other i think just general or the cofftopic i forget.