Shneddick Vs AF Body?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Shneddick vs AF body?
Shneddick vs AF body?
 Lakshmi.Aliandria
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: zanno
By Lakshmi.Aliandria 2013-09-04 10:14:33  
I'm working on bayld gear for my nin atm, and I've asked people in ls if the loss of 5% DW is worth it (for TP gear) compared to the stats from Shneddick body, but everyone seems to have a different opinion. Haste is capped without the shneddick body, so the haste from it wouldnt make any difference.

Should I keep ninja chainmail +1 and only use Shneddick tabard for ws? Or is the stats on Shneddick enough to make up for the DW loss?
 Asura.Melbufrauma
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Melbufrauma 2013-09-04 10:24:45  
Thaumas Coat will solve all your troubles.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aliandria
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: zanno
By Lakshmi.Aliandria 2013-09-04 10:31:05  
Asura.Melbufrauma said: »
Thaumas Coat will solve all your troubles.
That's great and all. But since I asked about 2 other body pieces, you might be able to assume I don't have Thaumas? No? Ok, let me clarify.

I'm asking between Shneddick and AF body, because those are the ones available to me right now.
 Asura.Melbufrauma
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Melbufrauma 2013-09-04 10:36:04  
Thaumas is a joke to get now, don't be lazy.
 Bismarck.Llewelyn
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Llewelyn 2013-09-04 10:42:02  
AF body for TP until you get Thaumas.
 Shiva.Siral
サーバ: Shiva
user: Siral
By Shiva.Siral 2013-09-04 10:48:26  
I assume when you're not capping gear haste then 5% haste > 5% dual wield since you're not losing tp?

Haste caps at something like 25.x? So if you have 20% or less on your other slots shneddick should win? if you have 21% haste on other slots I'm not sure if that fraction of a % affects the outcome. 22% or over then af body will win.
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2013-09-04 10:52:55  
There is really 0 reason to not be at 25% haste on NIN at this point in the game.
[+]
 Bismarck.Llewelyn
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Llewelyn 2013-09-04 10:55:05  
Shiva.Siral said: »
I assume when you're not capping gear haste then 5% haste > 5% dual wield since you're not losing tp?

Haste caps at something like 25.x? So if you have 20% or less on your other slots shneddick should win? if you have 21% haste on other slots I'm not sure if that fraction of a % affects the outcome. 22% or over then af body will win.
AF Body should still pull ahead. Shneddick should only pull ahead if you need the accuracy or are gaining a fair amount of crit hit rate from dDEX (even then it depends on the rest of your set and how much crit hit rate you're getting, but should generally stick with AF body).
 Odin.Rengeki
サーバ: Odin
user: Rengeki
By Odin.Rengeki 2013-09-08 00:11:02  
Ragnarok.Nemesio said: »
There is really 0 reason to not be at 25% haste on NIN at this point in the game.

It's not that easy, especially if you're getting any kind haste or march. Patentia's actually better for a good amount of situations, over Twilight, and then there's always Windbuffet if you're really getting crazy with buffs (unlikely on ninja, but may as well bring it up).

Iga head-6%
Thaumas coat-4%
Otronif/Mani feet-4%
Otronif hands-4%

The other slots should be self-explanatory.