Leviathan - Free T1-6 KI.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Leviathan - Free T1-6 KI.
Leviathan - Free T1-6 KI.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-09-11 22:09:11  

Tired of not getting anywhere in-game? Don't have the time to dedicate for an LS? Epitaph LS is offering free T1-6 wins to help out the server. T6 is the delve Mega boss. Our events run from 8PM EST until 11:30. We have a varied schedule, you will be notified when you are able to attend. Please do not spam me or you will not be allowed on our run. I reserve the right to not include anyone I choose on our runs, if you are dumb or I hate you (you know who you are.) do not bother PMing or posting.

Some stipulations apply:

• Must be a competent player who has decently(highly lenient but you get the picture.) geared jobs. This content was designed so that you went through older content. It is extremely easy to gear up these days from content such as Skirmish. That said, if you show up in pink Abyssea gear with no thought on what you wear, you will not get a win from us.

• Must help out in some fashion, we aren't doing this to help leeches or naked mules. A support job is a major bonus and pretty much a solid way in unless you have a decked out DD.

• Items that drop during the run are not freelot unless told otherwise. You will be allowed to come to one mega boss per zone, you get 70k Plasm per zone.

• Please note, this is not on a very large scale so spaces are limited. We are doing this to help the server out while enjoying ourselves by doing Delve as an LS. Most of us are capped on gear and we just go to do something.

• PM win requests or post here, Do not /tell me in-game. In the PM or post, please specify your available days to play and what times you are available past 7:59 PM EST.

[+]
 Leviathan.Nathea
user: Akkira13
By Leviathan.Nathea 2013-09-11 23:10:22  
Thank you to Draylo and folks for helping people get the wins! I went with tonight and everything went smoothly. I hope to go along again soon!

Keep up the good work folks, and more smiles to you! =)
[+]
By gempig1 2013-09-11 23:11:31  
Just ran with Epitaph on a Delve run tonight. Not only was EVERYONE extremely helpful, and kind, but they also got me all 3 Mega Boss KI's. Each NM was a joke to these guys, they destroyed them without any difficulty.

Shout out to Klue who's an awesome Bard and very helpful
By starfish 2013-09-11 23:31:52  
great move by you guys, people like that make you proud that you played FFXI lol, my server and others were so greedy and ego based (bahamont), they refuse my bard because it isn't 3 song , or my whm that is missing just 2 refresh items.

really rediculus that they ask for 10m or 15m from players, what do they do with the gill? sell to gill buyers? lol.

again great move, too bad i am not playing FFXI i have moved to 14, or would have considered coming to your server if I was still playing.
 Phoenix.Dramatica
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2013-09-12 00:40:36  
starfish said: »
great move by you guys, people like that make you proud that you played FFXI lol, my server and others were so greedy and ego based (bahamont), they refuse my bard because it isn't 3 song , or my whm that is missing just 2 refresh items.

really rediculus that they ask for 10m or 15m from players, what do they do with the gill? sell to gill buyers? lol.

again great move, too bad i am not playing FFXI i have moved to 14, or would have considered coming to your server if I was still playing.
While I think this is a great service, I think it's also dumb to call people greedy for wanting to make gil for getting people wins. 10-15m is a bargain compared to most servers besides tojil btw.

You could also stop waiting for people to carry you and make your own groups. This is the main reason I refuse to entertain free wins to most people. If someone wants it bad enough, they have the resources to make their own runs and help other people get wins as well.
[+]
 Leviathan.Latke
user: Pocketty
By Leviathan.Latke 2013-09-12 11:33:41  
Hi, my name is Tiffany. My character's name is Latke. My group's leader recommended this post to me and if I can participate I would like to. The job I'd like to play is COR99.

For my cor, I prioritize perfect rolls. It has a strong ranged attack set. I use the skirmish 2 gun with titanium/delve bullets w/ Last Stand (5/5) I mainhand aph dagger Exten (5/5). I don't have wildfire yet. I can play as backup healer, haster, or melee/RA but I prefer to sub samurai when possible.

I can also play whitemage and have it decently geared / am knowledgeable about the job. I am comfortable with sub sch and the sublimation cycle as well as rdm sub and confident in my ability to play the job.

Thank you.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-09-12 17:44:25  
If you sent a PM it was received. As you can imagine I've gotten many replies so be patient. Server transfers will be notified as well when you can transfer.
[+]
 Leviathan.Broadam
By Leviathan.Broadam 2013-09-13 23:01:22  
Went tonight, first time doing anything Delve-related. Everyone was helpful and friendly, overall great experience. Highly recommend. :) Hoping to tag along for the rest!
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-09-14 01:19:45  
Props to this shell
By leva 2013-09-14 03:42:40  
FFXIAH says you have 39 active members, how are you deciding which people from LS sit out to let people get wins?
By Ozuro 2013-09-14 04:48:28  
Ran with these guys last night and got win on bee. Despite some unfortunate DC's we still managed to get the win and everyone was extremely apologetic about the (unavoidable) roughness! Great, laid back, very coordinated group offering a great service to Leviathan. Highly recommended. Thanks again guys!
By Neptunez 2013-09-14 05:30:19  
leva said: »
FFXIAH says you have 39 active members, how are you deciding which people from LS sit out to let people get wins?

Actually a lot of the "Active" members shown on ffxiah aren't online as much anymore due to either ff14 or some are not in LS anymore. Usually we have a decent turnout with an open spot or 2 that was filled with mules.
 Leviathan.Kuryomi
user: Kuryomi
By Leviathan.Kuryomi 2013-09-14 08:14:50  
It's cause all dem tornados!
 Leviathan.Empyreon
user: Empyreon
By Leviathan.Empyreon 2013-09-14 22:57:31  
Definately recommend running with these guys/gals smooth run and real helpful. +1 bump for excellence.
 Leviathan.Caidin
user: Greyhawk
By Leviathan.Caidin 2013-09-14 23:07:31  
Just finished a free shark run with Epitaph. Was smooth, efficient and fun! They made it to boss with over 25 minutes left and killed it without breaking the 10 minute mark.

They were extremely friendly and helpful to someone new to the Foret Delve zone.

Would highly recommend.
 Leviathan.Kuryomi
user: Kuryomi
By Leviathan.Kuryomi 2013-09-15 18:37:26  
bump
By schwarzi88 2013-09-16 01:42:57  
im comming over in a week!
 Asura.Sechs
サーバ: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2013-09-16 03:21:27  
Lovely attitude, kudos to the people behind this project ;)
By Kazumha 2013-09-16 22:23:28  
My first ffxiah comment and it goes to Draylo and his crew, Thank you for the awesome wins, that was the most fun I have had in quite some time on here, Keep up the good work!
By Kasune 2013-09-16 23:22:53  
Thank you Draylo for the wins!!! It was awesome fun!!! Your linkshell made it look so very easy!!! Again, thanks =) It is truly appreciated =)
By lxix 2013-09-17 00:34:51  
Hi, I just saw your forum and would love to get in on it. Character Lxix and I got drk Mnk whm blm brd and working on geo. I'm online literally all the time Saturday-Saturday :P
By schwarzi88 2013-09-17 00:44:22  
looks like MAJOR migration to Leviathan.....
 Leviathan.Frostrike
user: Frostrike
By Leviathan.Frostrike 2013-09-17 10:15:00  
I'm definitely interested in participating. I'm free everyday after 7pm EST. My best geared jobs are War, Whm, Rdm, and Brd (2 songs but +3 instruments).
By starfish 2013-09-17 10:23:57  
Phoenix.Dramatica said: »
starfish said: »

While I think this is a great service, I think it's also dumb to call people greedy for wanting to make gil for getting people wins. 10-15m is a bargain compared to most servers besides tojil btw.

You could also stop waiting for people to carry you and make your own groups. This is the main reason I refuse to entertain free wins to most people. If someone wants it bad enough, they have the resources to make their own runs and help other people get wins as well.
tried that, well i tried t1-t3 with some LS members to test things, and some randoms. people starting raging that i am discussing strategy and not going in. i guess i should have kicked some. inside people were also questioning my plan during the fight and as you can tell it went as a disaster. getting a geo or a stun sch to join was next to impossible. I don't think all players have leadership skills, this is something you get throough expirience running events similar to this. doesn't matter now i think seeing toji wipe me 15 times was enough and its time to play ff14 now, my account is disabled as of today in ffxi..
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-09-17 12:18:42  
Rejoin FFXI and server hop obviously.
[+]
 Bismarck.Allbrex
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Allbrex
By Bismarck.Allbrex 2013-09-17 12:48:46  
One of the classiest things I've seen in FFXI, hats off to you guys.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6