Spellcast Help For Avatar Favor

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Spellcast Scripting » Summoner » Spellcast Help for Avatar Favor
Spellcast Help for Avatar Favor
 Fenrir.Bricent
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Bricent 2013-09-22 17:06:15  
Hey all when I have avatar favor up my staff is not swapping back to perp cast staff can anyone help see link below.

http://pastebin.com/gVSxTLRF
 Ragnarok.Flippant
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2013-09-23 01:41:45  
My first suggestion is actually to look for a better SMN XML. This one is obviously outdated (according to the comments and some obsolete code), and whether you've tried to change the code yourself or it was just originally that mangled (sorry to be blunt, just don't know how else to say it), you're going to have a lot of difficulty fixing or convincing someone to help you fix any future problems.

If you want to stick with this because you're used to it or something, then...I'll try to help because I'm bored and I like doing this for some reason. Between a combination of not knowing a thing about playing SMN, and having to read the messiest XML I've ever seen, I'm not 100% sure what you want to happen versus what is actually happening. What staff are you equipping? What staff do you want to be equipping? You will need to be more specific about your problem, because although you have an issue of contrary rules based on redundant criteria, this may also be a user error.

In one rule, if spell=favor, you aftercast Pet set; in another, if buffactive=favor, you aftercast Perp. Perp doesn't even have a staff listed, which just makes me kinda confused because I assume the point of the set is to put your Perp gear there. Maybe you should check that first.
 Fenrir.Bricent
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Bricent 2013-09-23 08:25:50  
I have tried to find a better xml if you have a suggestion where I could find looked on paste bin and not found much sadly. I agree with your opinion of the code and would love to find a better one.