Skcnm20 Solo Can It Be Done?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Skcnm20 solo can it be done?
Skcnm20 solo can it be done?
First Page 2 3
 Bahamut.Pussandbooties
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: silvis81
By Bahamut.Pussandbooties 2014-02-04 21:47:19  
Topic is the question I need to work on chapters 1-5 on multiple jobs. Can bst solo maybe the very easy?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-02-04 23:05:06  
What about easy?
By silvis81 2014-02-05 00:57:21  
Yes what about easy for 1-5 or very easy AA fights?
 Siren.Attaxia
サーバ: Siren
user: Attaxia
By Siren.Attaxia 2014-02-05 01:14:06  
Very easy TT can be done. Amon drive's petrify slows pet dps down so it requires you to melee in order to beat the 30 min timer. Your pet will keep him facing towards the centre of the arena, so by moving around the outside of the arena you can avoid petrification.

I'm sure there are others that can be soloed too, Mithra should be easy for a solo BST I would think.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Beef
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: beeeeef
By Ragnarok.Beef 2014-02-05 01:44:16  
lol nvm then
 Siren.Attaxia
サーバ: Siren
user: Attaxia
By Siren.Attaxia 2014-02-05 02:00:58  
He also asks about Ark Angels.
 Cerberus.Elvyn
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Elvyn87
By Cerberus.Elvyn 2014-02-05 02:25:39  
VE is easily solo-able on BST, had no prob's with any of them using Ilvl Pets.

I'v only solo'd Easy of PUP before and that was an easy fight as long as you're aware of what's going on around you. Can't say for BST but I wouldn't say its a problem.

Good Luck!
 Asura.Xceptre
サーバ: Asura
user: sceptre
By Asura.Xceptre 2014-02-17 08:33:55  
Just returned to ffxi and had a go at the anticans on SKCNM with attentive abuki and although was easy to keep the pet alive had issues on dps and time.

Are there particular SKCNM that bsts are soloing and particular pets because i would like to be able to get into this content to get my +1 tot gear to move to aa etc.

any help would be great thanks,
By Antonaki 2014-02-17 08:57:40  
Asura.Xceptre said: »
Just returned to ffxi and had a go at the anticans on SKCNM with attentive abuki and although was easy to keep the pet alive had issues on dps and time.

Are there particular SKCNM that bsts are soloing and particular pets because i would like to be able to get into this content to get my +1 tot gear to move to aa etc.

any help would be great thanks,

Recently done the Orc BC for page 5 on Very Easy using the new Tulfaire (sp) pet. And just cleared the Giga BC, same pet, 1 pet food, 13 minutes.
 Asura.Xceptre
user: sceptre
By Asura.Xceptre 2014-02-17 10:38:48  
tried the gigas and my pet was doing little dmg and was eating lots of damage to the point reward could not sustain it.
hmm not sure whats up here because its not my ability to play bst i just can not sustain the dmg,
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [50 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Divinian
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2014-04-08 15:31:20  
Quick question...

Are you able to sic your pet on these guys without getting aggro yourself? I tried the Body chapter BC and I may have ran in a little too fast, but I remember my target arrow still being yellow when all the mobs aggroed me. I'd rather know what others have seen before using more SKC's. Thanks in advance.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2014-04-08 15:38:57  
Fenrir.Divinian said: »
Quick question...

Are you able to sic your pet on these guys without getting aggro yourself? I tried the Body chapter BC and I may have ran in a little too fast, but I remember my target arrow still being yellow when all the mobs aggroed me. I'd rather know what others have seen before using more SKC's. Thanks in advance.
The demons in the throne room BC have a very large aggro range, you aggro them well before you ever get within range to stick any pets on them.

Even moving 1 step forward at the start has aggro`d them before.
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2014-04-08 15:39:09  
Shiva.Josiahfk said: »
Asura.Xceptre said: »
tried the gigas and my pet was doing little dmg and was eating lots of damage to the point reward could not sustain it.
hmm not sure whats up here because its not my ability to play bst i just can not sustain the dmg,
what difficulty? what pet? 119 axe?
Would you happen to know the answer to my question above?
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2014-04-08 15:39:43  
Asura.Calatilla said: »
Fenrir.Divinian said: »
Quick question...

The demons in the throne room BC have a very large aggro range, you aggro them well before you ever get within range to stick any pets on them.

Even moving 1 step forward at the start has aggro`d them before.
Urgh. Thanks.

Post deleted by User.
By Ravenn42 2014-04-08 15:55:21  
On normal you get 2 chapters yourself and 2 in the pool. How many do you get on easy?
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2014-04-08 15:57:11  
2 in pool 1 drop

Post deleted by User.
By Ravenn42 2014-04-08 16:43:35  
Bahamut.Josiahfk said: »
Beastmaster Forum senor

And I plan to solo on BST and the thread is directly regarding SK20......I think my question was relevant.

Post deleted by User.
By Ravenn42 2014-04-09 09:23:36  
Ravenn42 said: »
Beastmaster Forum senor

And I plan to solo on BST and the thread is directly regarding SK20......I think my question was relevant.
I was referring to the testimonial of pup solo that was posted directly above my post.

Well sorry I don't see any pup post maybe it was deleted so assumed you were referring to my comment.

Yesterday I activated my brothers old account and he also has 99 bst so I am going to to attempt normal with duo bst. I did a 6 man in rancor on normal with my blue and it was really easy I slept the mobs and we killed 1 at a time. My blue was able to handle the mobs solo, so I was thinking maybe I could sheep song at start and pick off each one without 2 much of an issue. If it doesn't work maybe I'll go bst and blue. Will update later with results.
By kenshynofshiva 2014-04-09 12:35:09  
Beastmaster Forum senor

I was referring to the testimonial of pup solo that was posted directly above my post.

Well sorry I don't see any pup post maybe it was deleted so assumed you were referring to my comment.

Yesterday I activated my brothers old account and he also has 99 bst so I am going to to attempt normal with duo bst. I did a 6 man in rancor on normal with my blue and it was really easy I slept the mobs and we killed 1 at a time. My blue was able to handle the mobs solo, so I was thinking maybe I could sheep song at start and pick off each one without 2 much of an issue. If it doesn't work maybe I'll go bst and blue. Will update later with results.

Load up a few sleeps just in case and you should be good to go really blu + bst nice thing on blu we have sleep options yawn pun intended....
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [98 days between previous and next post]
By Stedron 2014-07-16 14:59:44  
Has anyone tried this with Trusts?
Brings a whole new factor into solo / low man.
Will be giving it a shot when i have time.
 Ramuh.Zeroenna
サーバ: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Zeroenna 2014-07-16 16:04:42  
I have done the head chapters BCNM with trusts, the one with Sahagins in it. Gessho, Kupipi, can't remember the third i used. Just sleep everything that can be slept and pick them off one at a time. There is 1 Sahagin that will not sleep, kill that 1 first.

Be sure to keep Gessho away from other mobs as he likes that AOE move and likes to wake things up. Oh yea i was Blu.
By Presidentmerman 2014-07-16 16:06:31  
I've done a few with BLU and both BRD Trusts and Kupipi WHM Trust. The most recent being feet chapter, Shell Shocked I believe on Normal.
By Bariman 2014-07-16 16:26:26  
BLU should be able to solo any on normal. The only real issue is sleep accuracy which is only particularly bad on PLDs with resist traits. Just watch your MP and pick them off one at a time. Only other issues are with specific BCNMs like Brothers d'Aurphe, where shadows posses really strong regain and aegis schism or eating Diamond Dust from the SMN demon in Kindred Spirits.

I'm not sure too many other jobs could do it though. Maybe PLD with DD trusts, but risk timing out. The real issue is not many jobs offer the ability to damage fast enough and survive 4-6 mobs beating on them at once. The mobs are still lvl 109 on Normal.
First Page 2 3