users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Adoulin » Delve Fracture NMs II
Delve Fracture NMs II
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-08-04 10:28:00  
fatal scream is used below 5% and has an extremely long windup, such that a full party will drop it before it finishes unless severely debuffed or underbuffed

it's evasion is obscene, if you don't have sushi and multiple acc buffs you're going to have trouble doing enough to hold hate.. without elegy, it's melee is going to be extremely painful on a single sam

if you have a decently geared group of 119s, sam brd cor whm should be sufficient.. whm should hug the mandy and brd stands out of aoe to finale photosynthesis and immediately curaga1 after each dream flower(if the brd is quick, sam can provoke as soon as awakened and it should never move)

with excellent gear you can drop the cor, but that's probably as low as you can go
 Bismarck.Stanislav
サーバ: Bismarck
user: daNpwr
By Bismarck.Stanislav 2014-08-07 17:36:49  
My setup is usually SAM SAM BRD COR WHM RDM for Yorcia.

My buffs are usually Chaos Roll, Hunter's Roll, Victory March, Madrigal, Madrigal, Minuet, Haste2, and eating either Sushi+1 or Riverfin Soup.

Debuffs applied onto the mandy is usually, Distract2, Blind, Elegy, Dia2, Requiem.

It seems that the mandy has outrageous magic evasion too so it is pretty hard to land enfeebles on it so our RDM usually uses Elemental Seal & Saboteur Distract2 the NM to lower it's Massive evasion.

For me personally, I fully time PDT/hybrid gear because him constantly countering, multi-attacking, and headbutting me hurts. With all those buffs I have great accuracy on it so it isn't an issue.

Spam Finale/Dispel whenever it does Photosynthesis because it has access to a few extra TP moves, and also have a Curaga macro for when dream flower gets off.

Bring Holy Waters just incase Fatal Scream goes off.
 Odin.Quixacotl
サーバ: Odin
user: Quixacotl
By Odin.Quixacotl 2014-09-02 06:35:18  
Asura.Ackeronll said: »
Still looking for the info on Mirka. People are saying they killed her but no one is saying what the strat is.

Looks like Mirka can be Trio'd. All you need is a Whm, Brd and Spharai Mnk. Although It's still unknown what makes him level up.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-09-02 06:42:31  
Thought he leveled up by doing melee WSs to his face
 Odin.Quixacotl
サーバ: Odin
user: Quixacotl
By Odin.Quixacotl 2014-09-02 07:02:49  
Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
Thought he leveled up by doing melee WSs to his face
If that's true then you can add an extra DD for an easier fight no?