フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Looking for bodies to spam Morta
Looking for bodies to spam Morta
 Leviathan.Jackieolivas
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rahziela
By Leviathan.Jackieolivas 2014-03-23 01:31:53  
Hello Leviathan,

Everyone's (or no one's) favorite career Bard here. I am putting out the call to see if I can put together an effort to spam the living crap out of Morta. As many may (or may not) know, I have been busting my chops since coming back to the game about two months ago farming every speck of gil I could to pay for Heavy Metal Plates for my harp.

Well, truth be told, all that constant farming came at the expense of actually being able to enjoy the game. Having spent nearly every moment I've been online since coming back doing nothing but Dynamis, Salvage, and AAs to gather all that gil has just about burned me out on the game altogether. However, I still want this 4th song to become a reality. Call it stubborn pigheadedness. Call it a dummy's ambition. I call it a goal I am dedicated to accomplishing.

All that farming also brought on a secondary effect of essentially keeping me out of any Seekers content (I left the game before SoA was released). I haven't done anything in the expansion yet, save for arrive in the city and get the waypoints around town. But that's not important. What is is the task at hand. Riftcinders.

I want to try to get together bodies to do Morta. Lots of it since many say that is the most reliable source of Cinders. The issue lies in the timeframe. I play at night, almost always 930p-1a (Mountain Zone) and unfortunately, Leviathan tends to be all but dead during that timeframe. Though I am sometimes able to play during the day, that is pretty infrequent.

TLDR - Looking at gathering people to do Morta VW runs to get Riftcinders to upgrade my harp to 99. 2/60 cinders so far.
 Leviathan.Jackieolivas
By Leviathan.Jackieolivas 2014-03-23 09:57:12  
Shameless bump
 Leviathan.Jackieolivas
By Leviathan.Jackieolivas 2014-03-23 19:36:48  
Evening bump
 Bahamut.Talena
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Talena
By Bahamut.Talena 2014-03-23 20:40:29  
if only i were on your server ;; another bump for ya
 Carbuncle.Conini
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Conini
By Carbuncle.Conini 2014-03-23 21:56:20  
Respect that you have an honest goal, but from the way you've made this sound... seems like after getting 4th song you'll just leave from burn-out. Correct me if i'm wrong but...

Isn't that exactly what everyone does after grinding out 99 empy?

I mean, sure there can be a profit from spamming that much Morta but, that's not how money is made nowadays... nor exp (new-skirmish). so really everyone who shows up would be there mostly to help and maybe some money on the side.

I'm not trying to really be an asshat but, that's something that should be kept in mind. What I can suggest to you is just do /sea all whenever you're on and watch if /yell chat is slow and boring. Finding dedicated players is tough; finding bored sub-par players is not. Good luck on your harp. ^_^
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: analgesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2014-03-23 21:58:41  
Carbuncle.Conini said: »

Isn't that exactly what everyone does after grinding out 99 empy?

Nope. Correcting you now. As long as there is someone to *** with, I'll have a reason to log in.