Samurai New TP Set/new Best Ws!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Samurai new TP set/new best ws!
Samurai new TP set/new best ws!
 Carbuncle.Killkenny
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Killkenny
By Carbuncle.Killkenny 2014-06-18 09:12:54  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Ircinraq would be an example but he melts like butter post update.
I have to agree Wakio Kote +1 is a static item in all situations outside of Weaponskills.

If you wear HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE gear like Unkai Haidate +2 while fighting Icrinraq you will end up dead.

Even using it as a model, Wakido Gloves +1 still win with 3 songs and accuracy substantially below cap.
 Asura.Ccl
サーバ: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-06-18 09:23:20  
lhova said: »
SO I hear Fudo hits like a truck now. A ls member told me he was getting 17k Fudo's with Tsu (I'm assuming QA procced but still). A lot of people are saying that the reign of Sam as top DD is among us. Thoughts?

We do not know for sure, not everything has been tested, Great Sword seems very powerfull too at the moment and might give koga a run for it's money.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-06-18 09:30:16  
Carbuncle.Killkenny said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Ircinraq would be an example but he melts like butter post update.
I have to agree Wakio Kote +1 is a static item in all situations outside of Weaponskills.

If you wear HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE gear like Unkai Haidate +2 while fighting Icrinraq you will end up dead.

Even using it as a model, Wakido Gloves +1 still win with 3 songs and accuracy substantially below cap.

I have to agree Wakido Kote +1 is a static item in all situation outside of Weaponskills.
 Asura.Natenn
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2014-06-18 09:58:53  
Asura.Ccl said: »
lhova said: »
SO I hear Fudo hits like a truck now. A ls member told me he was getting 17k Fudo's with Tsu (I'm assuming QA procced but still). A lot of people are saying that the reign of Sam as top DD is among us. Thoughts?

We do not know for sure, not everything has been tested, Great Sword seems very powerfull too at the moment and might give koga a run for it's money.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-06-18 10:02:34  
Odin.Jassik said: »
[li]
Where are you getting this? Just because some people roll around with a 99 dharp/ghorn brd doesn't mean that everyone or even most people do. Having capped magic haste isn't certain regardless of accuracy needs. Unkai Haidate +2 are often a worthwhile tradeoff anyway.

Has nothing to do with 99harp/horn, even with a +2 brd you will spend 70%~ of your time with a marcato'd march (ie capped magic haste).

What real scenario do you find yourself in where you need to make large accuracy swaps and you don't have capped/near capped haste? None unless you are bad at this game.

Unkai Haidate +2 is also illogical if you're in any situation when you care about hybrid/DT purposes.

You're gaining ~12 accuracy at the cost of 2% haste and large amounts of defensive, dumb.

In that scenario, you're less than 2% from total delay cap without the Hasso enhancement, anyway, but that's beside the point. Buremte are an accuracy option, I never said they were optimal on any level.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-06-18 10:07:47  
I just noticed that with 200 and 300 ftp point being so high for Fudo, it just make sam job point so much better and sam a much better job for SP zerg fight.
 Carbuncle.Killkenny
By Carbuncle.Killkenny 2014-06-18 10:13:30  
And yet Wakido is still the better option, so why make a suggestion that's worse than it in any situation that currently exists in the game.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-06-18 10:17:46  
It's your assumption that wakido kote are better in every situation, are you only considering kote +1? Are you considering that some people will have access to WKR but not necessarily 119 reforge? Ever notice how everything is dumb if its not the way you do it?
 Carbuncle.Killkenny
By Carbuncle.Killkenny 2014-06-18 10:27:37  
Are you considering that some people will have access to WKR but not necessarily 119 reforge?

I didn't realise you were mentally handicapped, I'll stop wasting my time.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-06-18 10:35:49  
Are you considering that some people will have access to WKR but not necessarily 119 reforge?

I didn't realise you were mentally handicapped, I'll stop wasting my time.

Insulting me sure proves your point, well done.
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2014-06-18 10:48:48  
So... Do the sets on the guide still reign supreme? Finally unlocked Fudo last night(out of boredom, I always play WHM) and figured its time to dust off the old SAM.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-06-18 12:32:14  
Ragnarok.Nemesio said: »
So... Do the sets on the guide still reign supreme? Finally unlocked Fudo last night(out of boredom, I always play WHM) and figured its time to dust off the old SAM.

No not really. They're a guide.
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-06-18 12:40:02  
Has anyone dabbled with a Samurai MAB set yet for Jinpu? I was doing 2k last night and would like to see if this can be pushed further.
 Carbuncle.Brynach
user: Brynach
By Carbuncle.Brynach 2014-06-18 14:31:35  
I was playing around with Jinpu last night in just my tp set and it was hitting for 4.5-5k so id like to put together something for it and see what it can do.

Also hit some good 6k agehas so thats gonna be interesting as well.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-06-18 14:44:40  
I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty sure I was spamming 50k Rampages, WAR/NIN with axes making a come back.

No, this is going to be hard to top!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Saintsfan
user: Saintsfan
By Ragnarok.Saintsfan 2014-06-18 20:01:08  
I've hit a few close to 17k without food or buffs (119 Koga). Posted some Kumhau shots of WS damage during Meikyo. I haven't really had a chance to sit down and try new sets yet due to work but I wouldn't doubt some 17k Fudo's out there. I also hit a random 12k Metatron on Morta (yes I know VW blah blah) but that certainly was no where near the case before. Interesting patch to say the least.
 Ragnarok.Saintsfan
user: Saintsfan
By Ragnarok.Saintsfan 2014-06-18 20:21:45  
Have some free time atm so decided to test new TP gain. Ran outside to Ceizak without Ionis or buffs of any sort using Koga 119 (450 delay) and capped store tp merits I was able to get an even 25% tp with +57 in gear. (Bloodrain Strap)

That is an adjustment from 22.6% to 25% tp iirc.

Using Lentus Grip I was able to attain an even 25% using +50 in gear.

Anybody else had a chance to test this at all? confirm/deny/discuss etc?

Had to edit due to forgetting to add the +7 stp from bow ><

Post deleted by User.
 Remora.Brain
サーバ: Remora
user: Arucaurd
By Remora.Brain 2014-06-19 00:25:49  
Has anyone checked the accuracy bonus on single-hits since the update? I was having a hell of a time landing Fudo and Gekko in the Stellar Fulcrum. I've been spamming it since before the update, but today I went 3/21 on Gekko's and wondered if they ninja'd it or I just had godawful luck.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-06-19 01:05:51  
Ragnarok.Saintsfan said: »
Koga 119 (450 delay) and capped store tp merits I was able to get an even 25% tp with +57 in gear. (Bloodrain Strap)

Base tp/hit for 450 delay gkt is 12.7.
 Cerberus.Weissberv
user: Weissberv
By Cerberus.Weissberv 2014-06-21 02:28:29  
I think they broke the game this update. I played for the first time since the update last night not really expecting too much of a boost in terms of damage and to my suprise (and wtf to the entire group) I two shotted the marolith NM (and close on some others) in skirmish 3 by doing double skillchains. Did 8.1k closing fudo with a 31k light skillchain... First comment was: "did they make SAM overpowered again"... >< lol

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Llewelyn
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2014-06-21 03:42:21  
I believe it was tested to be Archery WSs only.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-06-21 07:28:08  
Angierus said: »
o_O would http://www.ffxiah.com/item/21227/hangaku-no-yumi work on our WS much like how Moonshade does? if so.. wouldn't this be our best in slot forever?

Would be very easy to test now with fudo higher ftp@2000tp just sneak attack one lvl1 mob with it equiped and you'll know for sure!

edit: just retested to be sure and it clearly doesn't.
 Valefor.Mattyc
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Mattyc 2014-06-21 13:35:41  
ya Bow only works for Bow ws's. lame sauce i know :/
 Cerberus.Reiden
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2014-06-22 16:07:25  
Koga 119 (450 delay) and capped store tp merits I was able to get an even 25% tp with +57 in gear. (Bloodrain Strap)

So for mote's spreadsheets, you go to the tab Data, scroll down to Base/Tp hit and change the first 4 columns to 12.7 right?
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-06-22 16:09:30  
I assume that should work
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Motenten
By Fenrir.Motenten 2014-06-22 16:58:15  
Cerberus.Reiden said: »

So for mote's spreadsheets, you go to the tab Data, scroll down to Base/Tp hit and change the first 4 columns to 12.7 right?

Only if you want to break stuff.

New TP formula (with new TP scale) is already in place, btw.
 Carbuncle.Killkenny
By Carbuncle.Killkenny 2014-06-22 17:46:27  
Been playing around with new spreadsheet and a few observations of things to change since the last patch.

Koga 4 hit no longer makes use of Lentus grip with the adjusted tp gain. Bloodrain strap gives all around better dps. In Ionis areas you also don't need goading belt either.

Fudo is now the best WS even in low attack (at least down to a cratio of 0.9ish) situations. This is obviously even more in favour of Fudo because of the better skillchain properties. I still had Fudo winning on Tojil with regular songs and no defense down at all.