/console Exec ? Help!!!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » /console exec ? help!!!
/console exec ? help!!!
First Page 2
By VallUnicorn 2014-07-06 04:43:51  
I am a returning player and want to use Windower's basic macros but cannot find a /console exec command that works for my ingame macros. I'm currently using Windows 7 OS but haven't been able to find any recent threads concerning how to write up the new pathway.

I've tried things like /console exec BST/ws.txt
As well as /console exec BST_ws.txt
Another mentioned /console exec BST/BSTws.txt
Nothing seems to work but I cannot possibly fathom being able to play again only using ingame macros. I don't really have a lot of time to learn how to use spellcast or write complex code. Again any help will be greatly appreciated!
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-07-06 04:53:45  
Well, what did you name your file? You simply enter the filename after exec. If your file is in Windower/scripts/bst_ws.txt then you just enter /console exec bst_ws.txt
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2014-07-06 04:55:03  
You're positive you have the appropriate (case-insensitive) file in the "scripts" folder of your main windower directory? If so, what is within the script; what isn't working?
By VallUnicorn 2014-07-06 05:14:05  
Well I had to access windower4's scripts folder by going to Program Files (86). The Folder that I made to house my .txt files is just called BST, and the text document is called ws.txt
By VallUnicorn 2014-07-06 05:29:12  
Upon attempting to write as /console exec "BST_ws.txt" I get the message "Could not execute1 BST_ws.txt - File was not found. -2
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2014-07-06 05:43:02  
In that case, //exec BST/ws.txt is the appropriate command. Ensure that you're not somehow launching windower from a different install and thus a different folder if that's not working.
By CyrelleEternal 2014-07-06 05:45:03  
My BRD's Ballad etc macros are set up as follows:
Scripts (Folder) > BRD (Folder) > BRD_Ballad3 (.txt).

In game, I use /console exec /BRD/BRD_Ballad3.txt
By VallUnicorn 2014-07-06 13:26:14  
Fenrir.Jinjo said: »
In that case, //exec BST/ws.txt is the appropriate command. Ensure that you're not somehow launching windower from a different install and thus a different folder if that's not working.
Hmm I changed the syntax of the ingame macros to //exec BST/ws.txt and no longer get a console message that its unfound but it also doesn't switch my gear.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2014-07-06 13:59:51  
//exec doesn't work in macros anymore. Hasn't for quite a while.

You'd have to do /console exec "Bst/ws.txt"
By VallUnicorn 2014-07-06 14:03:48  
Also, I should mention that for some reason when I try to go into Program Files > Windower4 > scripts > BST(folder) and right click, scroll down to New I don't get the option to make a "Text Document" only to make a new folder under admin. I have to make a "Text Document" on my desktop and then drag it into my BST(folder). I don't know if that means anything but I am pretty sure I never had to do that before. Not sure if my Windower3 Scripts were located only in my Program Files or not.

In any case I have currently tried Uninstalling Windower4, also went onto my Start tab and searched for files named Scripts and found the folders for Windower4 but no others. Should those files still be on my computer even after I Uninstall? Anyhow going to try and redownload Windower4 and try the steps mentioned above again.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2014-07-06 14:13:17  
VallUnicorn said: »
Also, I should mention that for some reason when I try to go into Program Files > Windower4 > scripts > BST(folder) and right click, scroll down to New I don't get the option to make a "Text Document" only to make a new folder under admin. I have to make a "Text Document" on my desktop and then drag it into my BST(folder). I don't know if that means anything but I am pretty sure I never had to do that before. Not sure if my Windower3 Scripts were located only in my Program Files or not.

In any case I have currently tried Uninstalling Windower4, also went onto my Start tab and searched for files named Scripts and found the folders for Windower4 but no others. Should those files still be on my computer even after I Uninstall? Anyhow going to try and redownload Windower4 and try the steps mentioned above again.

I'm not really sure why you can't right click to make a new one but can you open a text editor and save it to that folder? I doubt this has anything to do with your trouble since you have write permissions to the file.

Windower 3 had you pick where you installed it and I had always installed on my desktop or C root. The only limit was you couldn't place it IN your FFXI folder.

Windower 4 defaults to program files but allows you to move it wherever as long as you don't put it in the FFXI folder.

I think a full reinstall would involve deleting the Windower4 folder and then uninstalling from the programs menu. If there is anything important in there you may want to copy it or just simply rename the old one so you don't loose anything.

But either way make sure you try:
Code
/console exec "Bst/ws.txt"

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By VallUnicorn 2014-07-06 16:28:44  
Ok so I tried reinstalling to a different location...
Vall > Windower4 > Scripts > BST(folder)
I can now create a "Text Document" by right clicking in the appropriate folder...

Using syntax: haste.txt
ws.txt
I've tried: /console exec bst/haste.txt(not found error)
/console exec bst/ws.txt(not found error)
//exec BST/ws.txt(no error but no swap)

Using syntax: BST_haste.txt
BST_ws.txt
I've tried: /console exec /BST/BST_haste.txt(not found error)
/console exec /BST/BST_ws.txt(not found error)
/console exec BST/BST_ws.txt(not found error)
/console exec /BST/BST_ws(.txt)(not found error)
/console exec BST/BST_ws.txt(not found error)
//exec BST/BST_ws.txt(no error but no swap)
// exec BST/BST_ws.txt(no error but no swap)

Also, I read somewhere on windower forums about some Windows 8 people having to disable "secure boot"? But I cannot disable "secure boot" on Windows 7 otherwise Windows 7 won't run without secure boot being enabled. I don't know if this pretains to what I am experiencing necessarily but: http://forums.windower.net/index.php?/topic/15-consoleexec-macros-not-responding-at-all/?hl=%2Bsecure+%2Bboot#entry127
This PC is about 3-4 years old, its a desktop not a laptop. Though this windower forum thread is from August 2013 so over a year old but obviously posted post Windows 8 release. Would hate to think that Windower can only be run on Windows 8 o.O
 Sylph.Subadai
サーバ: Sylph
user: Subadai
By Sylph.Subadai 2014-07-06 16:29:39  
//exec doesn't work any more, use /con exec BST/ws.txt.
By VallUnicorn 2014-07-06 16:59:39  
Sylph.Subadai said: »

just tried with syntax:
/con exec BST/BST_ws.txt
/con exec BST/ws.txt (after renaming files in scripts folder)
 Leviathan.Behemothx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: BehemothZ
By Leviathan.Behemothx 2014-07-06 17:33:34  
I think the appropriate question is what's in your ws.txt file anyway?

Also, don't invent filenames man... if your file is called ws.txt and it is in /Windower/Scripts/BST/ws.txt then just use /console exec BST/ws.txt
 Sylph.Feary
サーバ: Sylph
user: feary
By Sylph.Feary 2014-07-06 17:47:16  

it works in chat line not macros.

make sure you can change file types via rename. the checkbox is in folder options.

you may have named the file.

bst.txt.txt
[+]
 Carbuncle.Drygell
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: valkhyr
By Carbuncle.Drygell 2014-07-06 18:13:24  
/console exec foldername/filename.txt should do the trick ... for gear not swapping make sure you don't have blinkmenot activated or lockstyle on ...
 Lakshmi.Neboh
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2014-07-06 18:36:52  
Sylph.Feary said: »

make sure you can change file types via rename. the checkbox is in folder options.

bst.txt.txt
This is my bet. Most likely you have the "show file extensions" in the folders options disabled. So when you named the file "WS.txt" it will actually be "WS.txt.txt".

So try /console exec BST/WS.txt.txt
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2014-07-06 18:55:10  

bst.txt.txt
I've seen that happen often with people who have file extensions hidden.
By VallUnicorn 2014-07-06 20:23:05  
filename: haste.txt

input /equip head "Ferine cabasset +2";
input /equip neck "Ferine necklace";
input /equip ear1 "Brutal earring";
input /equip ear2 "Suppanomimi";
input /equip body "Mextli harness";
input /equip hands "Ocelot gloves";
input /equip ring1 "Epona's ring";
input /equip ring2 "Rajas ring";
input /equip back "Atheling mantle";
input /equip waist "Moepapa stone";
input /equip legs "Ferine quijotes +2";
input /equip feet "Ryuga sune-ate";

filename: ws.txt

input /equip head "Twilight helm";
input /equip neck "Ferine necklace";
input /equip ear1 "Brutal earring";
input /equip ear2 "Moonshade earring";
input /equip body "Avant mail +1";
input /equip hands "Ferine manoplas +2";
input /equip ring1 "Strigoi ring";
input /equip ring2 "Rajas ring";
input /equip back "Cuchulain's mantle";
input /equip waist "Moepapa stone";
input /equip legs "Avant cuisses +1";
input /equip feet "Dilaram's sollerets";

like I said I haven't played in over a year and I need to make major adjustments in gear I'm aware.

P.S. Was only changing the filename to see if any of the other combos of /console exec foldername/filename would work. I made sure to change it in both the BST folder and on my ingame macros.
By VallUnicorn 2014-07-06 20:52:30  

bst.txt.txt

I just went into Folder Options on my PC and unchecked the "Hide extensions for known file types" box and this infact did reveal that the files are named bst.txt.txt what do I do now? thnx in advance!
By VallUnicorn 2014-07-06 20:54:13  
Lakshmi.Neboh said: »

bst.txt.txt
This is my bet. Most likely you have the "show file extensions" in the folders options disabled. So when you named the file "WS.txt" it will actually be "WS.txt.txt".

So try /console exec BST/WS.txt.txt
hmmm I will try this and see!
By VallUnicorn 2014-07-06 21:03:25  
YAY!!!!! So happy now I got it to work finally!!! VERY BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE!!! Especially Feary on Sylph server & Lakshmi.Neboh ! You 2 are my heroes tonight!! So awesome! Now to get started on making new macros ; ; Is there anyway to rename it to just ws.txt though? right click solved thanks! everyone!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
 Lakshmi.Neboh
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2014-07-06 22:21:34  
Glad to be of help!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1727 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Sneakky
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Sneakky 2019-03-29 13:52:27  
How do you guys force it to distinguish between different types of herculean gear with different augments? How would that code look?
 Asura.Verbannt
サーバ: Asura
user: Akton
By Asura.Verbannt 2019-03-29 14:11:03  
In gearswap there is an export command in game //gs export, that makes a lua file, only containing your currently equipped gear, with its augments, the file will be under Gearswap/Data/export
[+]
 Odin.Sneakky
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Sneakky 2019-03-29 18:41:44  
Asura.Verbannt said: »
In gearswap there is an export command in game //gs export, that makes a lua file, only containing your currently equipped gear, with its augments, the file will be under Gearswap/Data/export

yea that works for when you use gearswap. But I don't use that. What I mean is if I use a command in /console exec like so

input /equip body "Apo. Dalmatica +1"

how do I force it to equip the Dalmatica +1 I want that has the specific augments I need for that specific situation?
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-03-29 18:50:12  
If you don't use gearswap (or whatever other program) the in game macrosets are the only way to do that.

If you have 3 smn bodies with different augs, put one in wardrobe 1, one in wardrobe 2 and one in wardrobe 3 then use the proper one in the macroset.

Then if you are deadset on using the /console command use /equipset ###
 Asura.Seizan
user: Seiza
By Asura.Seizan 2019-03-29 18:51:22  
That necro
[+]
First Page 2