users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » UK/EU Linkshell Looking for Members
UK/EU Linkshell Looking for Members
 Fenrir.Calibra
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Calibra
By Fenrir.Calibra 2009-08-07 03:12:27  
Hi, HighlandBreeze linkshell is looking for members, we are starting off as a social ls with views of maybe doing events and such as we grow, everyone welcome, if interested please send a /tell ingame to Calibra, Zetec, Marumaro, Squalll or Kefker.
 Fenrir.Calibra
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Calibra
By Fenrir.Calibra 2009-08-09 05:52:24  
Still recruiting, there's gotta be UK/EU ppl out there somewhere.
 Phoenix.Bollo
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Bollo
By Phoenix.Bollo 2009-08-09 09:50:57  
Have a word with Havster maybe, he runs a eu ls (Europa) 4-5 yrs old, not as populated as one time, but i'm sure theres still a good bunch around, they are also kinda linked to Wabbits dynamis ls which runs at eu times though the social shell has no ties to Wabbits, other than its the shell most of its uk members use when not doing dynamis.

Not that i'm trying to discourage you doing events, but Fenrir has what I would call a small EU base of players from what I remember, and many of those probably do EU time based events where and when possible, may also be worth looking up a few other shells, omegastolemybike (that could be wrong, but if you contact havster i'm sure he can point you to the leader/right ls name) also think there is another one, but name i forget, anyway, gl!