日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » Macros
Macros
 Sylph.Saviour
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Saviour 2014-08-24 22:30:47  
Just curious, what does everyone's macro sets look like when subbing SCH? I've yet to find a way that's comfortable for me. Assuming using Gearswap, how do you have yours laid out?
By perryk 2014-08-25 13:11:29  
I used to have a ton of macro sets with some elaborate "/macro set" switching, but I found that I just wasn't using it effectively. I found it difficult to remember where everything was, and I would often find myself trying to spam a cure macro when I wasn't on the right set. I am a very quick typist, so I have found it easiest to do A LOT of typing rather than having several sets of macros that I have to switch between. Fortunately gearswap & shortcuts makes this possible without too much fuss. That said, this method may not work for everyone. I limit myself to one set of macros:

Ctrl: Cure 3, Cure 4, Cure 5, Cure 6, Curaga 3, Curaga 4, Haste, Misery, Solace
Alt: Dia 2, Paralyze, Slow, Silence, Addle, Repose, Dark Arts & Addendum: Black (1 macro), Light Arts, Sublimation, Accession

Protect, Shell, Raises, Reraises, Teles I tend to access from the Magic Menu (they're all at the top)

I always type: Curaga 5, -nas, Sacrifice, Erase, Esuna, Dispel, barspells, boost spells, Auspice, Stoneskin, nukes, Devotion, Sacrosanctity, Asylum, Benediction, Penury, Celerity

My gearswap has auto-Divine Caress, so I don't worry about typing that.

Looking at this again, it may be better to macro more JAs rather than debuffs, but I've had my debuffs there for years - not sure I could get used to something different.
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-08-25 13:30:30  
I have JA top line along with Reraise ~
I then have Spells I normally AoE ~

I then Have Cure 4 macrod (although I tend to type it)

I have a rule to auto Perpetuances and Accession Regen V / Phalanx.

I then have Dark Arts Rules below these - JAs top line followed by Spells (Tier 3) next and then Same JA again on the next line (3) followed by Tier 5 nukes.
 Carbuncle.Bukadan
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: bukasmith
By Carbuncle.Bukadan 2014-08-25 13:46:28  
ive gotten to the point where i type out almost all spells i use on my mage jobs. id definately advocate for making use of the typing skills and use macros for the important spells/JA's only for convenience.
 Sylph.Saviour
By Sylph.Saviour 2014-08-25 13:56:56  
Thanks for the responses! Perryk may I see a copy of your gear swap please? Thank you!
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-08-25 14:12:52  
Sylph.Saviour said: »
Thanks for the responses! Perryk may I see a copy of your gear swap please? Thank you!

Here's mine, but I don't Auto caress - I save it for when I believe it will count.

This was modlled from my SCH so some of the rules are repeated, and excluded (I got it to work and its not 100% finished yet but it's god for a Mage only WHM, no Melee sets)
 Sylph.Saviour
By Sylph.Saviour 2014-08-25 14:45:08  
Thanks! I'm looking for an auto-caress one though.
By perryk 2014-08-25 15:41:03  
My gearswap is nowhere near something you should use as a guide - more of a work in progress, so I'll just post the bit that does the auto-divine caress so as not to embarrass myself :)

This is in the pretarget function:
Code
if NaSpells:contains(spell.english) then
        if windower.ffxi.get_ability_recasts()[32] < 1 and not buffactive.amnesia then
            cancel_spell()
            send_command('DivineCaress;wait 1.7;input /ma "'..spell.english..'" '..spell.target.name)
        end
end

And I have this in my get_sets() function:
Code
NaSpells = S{"Paralyna","Silena","Viruna","Stona","Blindna","Poisona"}

The only bad thing about this is that it's not 'smart' - it may use on a single target poison, but when you accession stona before the timer is up, it won't go off. Thing is, I'm so bad about remembering to use it, it's as a whole a lot better for me.
 Phoenix.Elyse
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Ransixdow
By Phoenix.Elyse 2014-08-25 19:45:44  
I don't use gearswap but this is an alternative to having to do a lot of typing. I use the /macro set # line to navigate around. These are what I use

[Main curing macros set 1]
Cure3 cure4 cure5 haste erase sacrifice pro/shell /macro set 4(enh) /macro set 3(Enf) idle
curaga3 dia2 regen /macro set 2(pre-na) accession sacrosancity /macro set 2(pre-cursna) raise RR idle off

Having quick access to sacro can very rewarding being able to block an Avatar AF with good timing, or just a -ja you see coming.

[-na macros set 2]
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- /macro set 4(enh) /marco set 3(Enf) /macro set 1(idle)
poisona paralyna blindna silena stona viruna cursna -- -- /macro set 1(idle off)

[enf macros set 3]
silene paralize slow dia2 addle repose -- /macro set 4(enh) /macro set 3(Enf) /macro set 1(idle)
dispel -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- /macro set 1(idle off)

[enh macros set 4]
(Boosts)STR DEX VIT AGI INT MND CHR /marcro set 5(bar) /macro set 3(Enf) /macro set 1(idle)
SS auspice -- -- -- -- -- -- -- /macro set 1(idle off)

[bar macros set 5]
(bar-ele) fire bliz aero stone thunder water -- /macro set 4(enh) /macro set 3(Enf) /macro set 1(idle)
sleep para petra silence amne pois blind virus -- /macro set 1(idle off)

Raise macro
/ja "celerity" <me> <wait2>
/ma "arise" <t>
/ma "raise III" <t>
/ma "raise II" <t>
/ma "raise" <t>

With /SCH I like pairing accession with -na/erase spells. I'll hit access from the [Main Cure set] before going to the -na set
For people that don't use gearswap add all of your /equip lines with the /macro set # macros.

I don't bother macroing JAs on WHM since for the most part use them when you zone in and forget about them. There are a few exception like misery + esuna but those are infrequent enough that I just switch manually or before the fight.
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
サーバ: Bismarck
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2014-08-26 00:17:53  
You don't need gearswap to type out spells.

Download the shortcuts addon, edit the xml and add your customs shortcuts. Enjoy the free typing.
 Lakshmi.Abaddon
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: terry
By Lakshmi.Abaddon 2014-08-26 03:44:23  
just came back recently and forced to use the xbox. im not sure if i can use a gear equip command in my macro palate. i'd assume its something like /equipset 1 I havent tried it yet. Im just now starting to set up macros since ive been on xbox. Any clarificcation would be appreciated.
 Quetzalcoatl.Guthrie
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Lebeau
By Quetzalcoatl.Guthrie 2014-08-26 07:48:37  
I have mine set up as such...

Page 1 - Cures and HP related spells as well as SCH Strategems
Page 2 - -nas and Buffs that need to be cycled frequently (Haste, Auspice, Refresh, etc)
Page 3 - Enfeebles and buffs that are of longer duration or more utilitarian (Blink, Stoneskin, Aquaveil)
Page 4 - Bars, every single one
Page 5 - Boosts and Dark Arts spells (Aspir, Drain, Sleep, Dispel)

I designate four specific keys to alternate between the pages effectively.

On the cure page, I like have Cures III-V macroed, Curaga II, Curaga IV, Cura III, Regen IV and Regen I, Erase, Esuna, Sacrifice, Curaga I for Sleeps, as well as Penury, Celerity, and Accession. Order and priority dependent on how you want to play.

I do boost spells in the order a BLM would learn their elemental spells (Earth, Water, Wind, Fire, Ice, Thunder) and my -na are from what I find to be most used to least used, which will vary per person I suppose.

Got the majority of set up from Ghishlain, (did the WHM guide here) and then altered to my play style.

Hope it helps!
 Asura.Nanabi
サーバ: Asura
user: Nanabi
By Asura.Nanabi 2014-08-26 12:34:16  
I use an index, and have the most important utilities on every macro set's ctrl bar, and categorize spells on alt bars

Here is a vid of how my macro is setup
once you're used to it, you will find it is the most intuitive way to set up your spell :3
YouTube Video Placeholder