Gear Discussion For NIN.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Gear discussion for NIN.
Gear discussion for NIN.
First Page 2 3
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
サーバ: Alexander
Game: FFXI
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2009-08-11 12:34:33  
So I got 75NIN last night, and my unbroken senj was annoying me, so i switched to behemoth dagger for evisceration and was pretty happy, yet some things have been annoying me.

What do AH nins use to WS?!

i've got the obvious switch outs, haub, rings, waist, but still have to WS in my haste bits.. (head hands feet) because there doesnt seem anything buyable to put there.

i know i'm missing Shura head, some form of kote, and was going to WS in denali feet.. does anyone have any suggestions as to why this is? better options ect? droprates arent my friend and it'll always be a long *** time before i get what i want, yet i'm still working towards them.
 Pandemonium.Isiolia
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Isiolia
By Pandemonium.Isiolia 2009-08-11 13:11:27  
There's really not that much on the AH proper to use for WS, however, there are a number of readily obtainable items that are good.

Shura head isn't necessarily the way to go now - the new augmented headpiece from the Moogle DLC would be better, unless you plan to use that for something else. It could also make a good TP/WS piece with 10ACC/5ATT coupled with a haste option, but only for uncapped accuracy.

O. Hat is decent if you have it, Voyager Sallet, Fourth Haube perhaps...Wivre Mask maybe as a real stretch.

IMO, it'd be generally better to drop ACC in over 2-3 points of STR alone. SO if you do have an O. Hat, use that until a better option arrives.

Hands, eh, Enkidu, AF+1, Relic...ATT Kote are fine too, which would be more your AH option, ACC kote too I guess. AF+1 is probably the easiest Rare/EX to work towards, since you can solo a floor or so of select Limbus zones to get the items needed.

Feet, Denali are fine. Even with other options, they're a common swap for Daytime at least. Rutters are a similar option, with Koga being used at night if you have 'em.

I have NIN sets listed in my profile, but I'm not exactly AH-onry if that's what you're lookin' for.
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2009-08-11 13:15:53  
its not what i was looking for, but i was wanting something to fill the gaps till i get the rare/ex stuffs. i dont have either of the miniexpansions, and probably wont get them sometime soon tbh, but i'm suppose to be doing Ohat soon and did use wivre mask for a while, it seemed the best thing i could get at the time :/

enkidus and af+1 are what i'm aiming for, havent started limbus yet, but i was looking at some of the zones to duo for nin items, would you happen to know which ones they are? and denali feet will come after goliard feet so i'm fine with that.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-08-11 13:19:03  
RSE feet if your taru or hume

and campaign battle helmet (the bastok one) that is what I use should be ok until the Rare/ex
 Bahamut.Rumaha
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 13:21:04  
Ultrarichard said:
So I got 75NIN last night, and my unbroken senj was annoying me, so i switched to behemoth dagger for evisceration and was pretty happy, yet some things have been annoying me.

What do AH nins use to WS?!

http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=101818

Also have hauby for evn moar acc, and flame rings for more dmg if my acc is ok

mines prett much strait AH,

if we talkin AF+1, hands+1 are boss, Enkidu > o hat, Enkidu legs > most everything, i wouldnt use Enki mitts, simply because AF+1 has more mods and ur acc should be ok anyway
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-08-11 13:26:14  
may i suggest the anwig salade for a nin dd piece 4 str, and 4 dex would also give you15 wep skill acc, and crit dmg +2% i also think the mirke bbody is amazing with 10 acc and 3% dual wield they arent AH pieces, but they are pretty easy to get
 Pandemonium.Isiolia
user: Isiolia
By Pandemonium.Isiolia 2009-08-11 13:34:17  
Well, for feet, Rutters are a pop NM that isn't -that- hard, some jobs have soloed, though it's not a pushover. I've usually done with 3-4 people. They'll net you a similar benefit to Denali, with a wider range of usable jobs and lower level - but with Slow%, something you'd only really use for WS (or ranged attack).

Far as Limbus, SE Apollyon is typically the Apollyon zone a NIN or THF or so would try to solo or duo. That particular zone has floors of mobs that take bonus damage from all but one damage type, to which they are immune. You need to clear the floor to get the item crate, but if duoing you shouldn't have too hard a time doing that.

The second floor is immune to slashing, so be sure to bring daggers for NIN.

Limbus is pretty low-mannable anyway. Apollyon zones can be won by 4ish people - NW by a very lucky solo BLM, somewhat lucky duo, or pretty reliably by 3+ (or 2x BLM + RDM).

Temenos, you can do North - kill the Moblin WARs to get the crates to pop. You won't be able to do much of anything on the second floor though. Again, other zones don't take -that- many folks.

Alternatively, sit in zone and ask groups if you can buy/have spare NIN drops. Limbus is not instanced, for better or worse, it's like a BCNM area - you can invite people not in a run, ally with parties in other routes, and so on.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-08-11 13:52:38  
If you are looking for AH stuff on multi-hit weaponskills you want to probably go for acc first. Your Jin will suffer a lot if you miss a hit. O.hat isnt AHable but its pretty common and easy to get. I used ohat until I got around to uncursing shura head.

I use Denali feet as well. Feel free to check my item sets for my nin gear. I've gotten a lot of ra/ex since I started, but I still use AH gear also.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-08-11 13:53:01  
its funny how he asked for not rare/ex gear and all the suggestions are pretty much rare/ex gear

xD

I guess my nin fails
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2009-08-11 14:00:06  
lol it's not that i didnt not want them, i just know what rare/ex bits i need already. it just angers me to be ws'ing in haste gear because i havent found even the simpliest thing better to use :(
 Bismarck.Simtny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: simtny
By Bismarck.Simtny 2009-08-11 14:02:52  
i used emperor hairpin for ws before i got a o-hat, also would use this over wivre mask 3dex>2str for jin
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-08-11 14:03:32  
Ultrarichard said:
i switched to behemoth dagger for evisceration and was pretty happy

Honestly Blau+Perdu Blade with Dagger merits is the best damage a NIN can do.

/ontopic, Shura pants and head are easy to get if you do Endgame, and Bastokan AN armor is easy to get if you don't. Outside of that, Warwolf Belt is the best waist you can get, and really there's no reason why a 75 NIN shouldn't have some form of Kote. Hume or Taru LV62 RSE are also very good.
 Kujata.Checo
サーバ: Kujata
user: Checo
By Kujata.Checo 2009-08-11 14:26:34  
shouldnt use a dagger unless your messing around and doo dooing on campain mobs or somthing.

And dont worry too much on specific gear, you said you just got nin to 75, get the katana merits in (if you have the space for those merits)

But if you really want to just gear it out ah wise, look into Marine M Boots and Custom M Gloves. Body peice Hauby ftw you got that, Chiv chain is a win, Fowling earing is a win, minute earring isnt to bad either, o hat i guess to top it off- unless you think your good on acc and want to add str, look into the lolcampain gear from bastok.
[+]
 Bismarck.Simtny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: simtny
By Bismarck.Simtny 2009-08-11 14:40:02  
when did they put nin on the fowling earing? ;o
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-08-11 14:43:21  
Simtny said:
when did they put nin on the fowling earing? ;o

lol
 Bahamut.Rumaha
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 14:43:30  
Thunderz said:
its funny how he asked for not rare/ex gear and all the suggestions are pretty much rare/ex gear

xD

I guess my nin fails

only thing rare/ex in my set is O hat, 2 rings(for which i have 2 AH ones anyway) and my koga feet
 Hades.Rictor
サーバ: Hades
user: Spoon
By Hades.Rictor 2009-08-11 15:00:50  
Noritsune or Ochiudo's for hand pieces, Noritsune is usually cheaper and the +acc is a godsend, just stick with str or dex for hands and feet for the mod, since you can't buy much in the way of acc for those spaces - i preferred dex since that will help a lil with acc and give you a better crit rating for Jin. Hope that helps

Edit: Stick with str or dex for head and feet :x
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-08-11 15:36:04  
only cool thing I have on ninjer is full koga relic
 Pandemonium.Bonlack
user: Bonlack
By Pandemonium.Bonlack 2009-08-11 16:19:02  
#1 Senj is easy to break in a couple of hours so do that 1st. Rutter sabatons are Rare/ex but pretty easily gotten for excellent feet slot, while farming pop item break senj. If you can do limbus then u should have Rajas ring and a flame or ruby rounds out nicely. As for legs THE best gears are sky drops soooo SoL there, maybe some RK legs the ones with str/dex/att. Head slot again Shura/anwig is best but Ohat does nicely, best to have the extra acc with no merits for a WS. Hands Okotes are great before AF+1 fairly cheap or free off NM. Cape amemet mantle +1 is perfect or if you have the gil can get a foragers. Belt warwolf obviously. Body Hauby obviously. Earrings Brutals/triumph works really well, if to expensive then cant go wrong with minuet/mermans. Neck if dont have sea torque then breeze gorget if not that then chiv chain. Bombcore or ungurs to finish off the ranged slot. Most anything NIN needs is rare/ex so hard to find gears =/
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-08-11 16:31:31  
my basic nin gear, dont use it much these days so i dont have gear swap for ws and such :(

http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=37061
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-08-11 16:35:17  
Zanno said:
my basic nin gear, dont use it much these days so i dont have gear swap for ws and such :(

No swift belt? /sadpanda
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-08-11 16:55:11  
Hypnotizd said:
Zanno said:

No swift belt? /sadpanda

I know, its sad. almost got 7 jobs at 75 but been too damn lazy to get the swift belt. have had the codex in inventory though for like 2 years, does that count? D:
 Ramuh.Miemo
user: Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-08-11 17:01:44  
http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=46516
http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=100268
 Fairy.Vylandra
サーバ: Fairy
user: Vylandra1
By Fairy.Vylandra 2009-08-11 17:24:49  
Quote:
Belt warwolf obviously.

Even with full katana merits you'll still need the acc in this slot. You should be wsing in a potent belt and nothing else tbh. Unless you have one of those leet warwolf's auged with acc. I'd also suggest investing in/farming a fire bomblet. Good luck with the farming though, the drop rate is *** terrible. As for your feet stick with denali. Rutters have great stats but as you'll quickly find that even on merit mobs you'll be lacking acc/attk in your ws gear.

Weapons: Senju/Perdu
Body:Haub
Neck: Chiv chain
Waist: Potent belt
Earrings: Minuet/Triumph, Brutal
Rings: Rajas, Flame/Ruby
Hands: Nin tekko +1/Kotes
Legs: Haidate/Enkidu's/Shura
Feet: Denali/Rutters
Back: Amemet/Forager's
Ammo: Fire Bomblet
Head: Shura/Ohat/Anything acc with str/dex mods.
[+]
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2009-08-11 17:33:31  
Thanks for the input. i've been breaking senj slowly, it'll get there eventually, and i do ws in potent belt over warwolfs, brutal and minuet for earrings, i'm only on 8-3 so no rajas, but using snipers/strordex ring(depending on which i have with me) i did use Hhoke for a bit, i'll probably buy some soon enough, and got 2/8 katana last night, i'll finish that off first soon enough aswell. fire bomblet will suck *** to get though.. and i'm nowhere near perdu unfortunately... using unsho atm because i destroyed my fudo in fov -.-
 Fairy.Vylandra
By Fairy.Vylandra 2009-08-11 17:37:04  
Yeah I understand with the bomblet. I spent a few days there on my thf with a healer friend and never got a drop with TH4. My luck is also well known to be absolutely horrible getting anything to drop that I actually need for myself though. I'd honestly just recommend farming the gil. You can save that as a last thing, sort of a completionist piece, but you'll be glad you got it regardless.
 Kujata.Checo
サーバ: Kujata
user: Checo
By Kujata.Checo 2009-08-11 17:51:55  
yeah man if you can once you break that senji bight the bullet and get another fudo, its worth it , grate combo.

hehe my bad about the fowling earring
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2009-08-11 18:07:29  
question! >.> is there anyway to have 45% DW and get 10% tp? i really hate reaching 99% and needing an extra swing to ws ....
 Fairy.Vylandra
By Fairy.Vylandra 2009-08-11 18:17:59  
Gogo Usukane :P
 Ifrit.Legit
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Legit
By Ifrit.Legit 2009-08-11 18:28:07  
If you can, take the time to use my gear sets for NIN. They are not that bad, but I am missing some things. You will probably notice.

Message me if you got any questions.
First Page 2 3