Catpiss Recruiting!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » catpiss Recruiting!
catpiss Recruiting!
 Lakshmi.Kyosukerob
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Kyosukerob 2014-10-28 10:07:11  
All members /tell me ingame. Getting a headcount.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-10-28 12:03:32  
Nice introduction. Lol
 Lakshmi.Kyosukerob
By Lakshmi.Kyosukerob 2014-10-28 13:49:19  
Siren.Sieha said: »
I would totally call a gm.

This morning I logged on to find a broken pearl. Seems we got GMed. Whoever it was, I'm sorry you were offended by the word in our name. In modern society we find these words all over and cannot avoid finding them in shows, movies, and the internet. Would you report someone on the official forums for saying they're pissed? Would you contact the FCC for the same on a sitcom? Would you report someone in the workplace? If so you need to limit the mediums and people with which you interact. When you open up the internet, unless you use some serious filters, you're gonna find something to offend somewhere on there.
We'll be moving onto a new shell. It won't stop our events. It won't stop our afking. But it'll be a pain in the butt to repearl everyone and make sure people know they weren't booted. We have people who aren't online and are on break. I'd like them to know they have a place to come back to. I'd like to make sure they'll find their way over but it's a huge inconvenience at this point.
Finally, we're still looking for members and in fact managed to find someone who read this thread today looking for a pearl. This thread, however, is done and over with. If a mod could lock this it'd be much apreciated.
 Garuda.Allysse
サーバ: Garuda
user: fsaletta
By Garuda.Allysse 2014-10-29 02:53:56  
Hey guys its ally. I moved out of the hotel and into an apt. I should be back full time in a week or so. See y'all soon! :)
 Lakshmi.Kyosukerob
By Lakshmi.Kyosukerob 2014-10-30 17:36:08  
Good to hear. Congratulations!
 Lakshmi.Amymy
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-10-31 10:24:44  
Kyo,

What do your shell do on what days?
What jobs u need if any at all?

trying to see what you do to see if people from my shell wants to join. Cause people are getting bored from tree tree tree lol

If you can organize a lion run I think there would be interest.
 Lakshmi.Kyosukerob
By Lakshmi.Kyosukerob 2014-11-01 20:20:38  
It is all based on interest. Most common is Tojil spam or reecently shark. If we can get an Aegis PLD there is a chance for bird or lion. I usually get to bed before our 2.0s start. The only event planned tends to be DM2. I really would like to schedule things but my schedule can be quite random. If we do I would probably put it in the first post. When I get home tonight I will discuss things with the shell. We do tend to do AA runs twice a week, though with more PLDs (or ones who merit) we would likely be doing more.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [51 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Kyosukerob
By Lakshmi.Kyosukerob 2014-12-22 22:54:19  

Catnip can fit no more, so sayeth Ins and possibly anyone who tries to log in at the wrong time of day. We'll see how things go, we could always kick Zax and his alt.
 Odin.Ardalus
サーバ: Odin
user: Ardalus
By Odin.Ardalus 2014-12-22 23:10:44  
I was in your Linkshell for awhile. I must say, the two weeks I spent in there was good times!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [92 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Risingdragon
By Lakshmi.Risingdragon 2015-03-25 10:14:55  
Your LS seems great, i've played with zaxtiss and ladyzaxtiss a couple of times. Good experience. I am in dire need of delve events and AA opportunites. I am very interested.