RDM Lua, Help, Can I Have It?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Red Mage » RDM Lua, Help, Can I Have It?
RDM Lua, Help, Can I Have It?
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2014-10-16 02:06:14  
Ok, I feel bad for asking, but is there any way someone would be willing to update my Gearswap for me?

About 2~3 months ago I effectively quit the game. During that time it's my understanding there was an update of some sort that requires changes to my Lua that I'm not quite sure how to do myself(pops something up in my log when I log in about it too). The last thing I want to do upon just returning is spend hours trying to update this thing, so I'm hoping someone would be so kind as to help me with it. Also if anyone has any suggestions on how to clean it up or anything that'd be great too. Thank you.
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-10-16 02:18:30  
Phoenix.Demonjustin said: »
Ok, I feel bad for asking, but is there any way someone would be willing to update my Gearswap for me?

About 2~3 months ago I effectively quit the game. During that time it's my understanding there was an update of some sort that requires changes to my Lua that I'm not quite sure how to do myself(pops something up in my log when I log in about it too). The last thing I want to do upon just returning is spend hours trying to update this thing, so I'm hoping someone would be so kind as to help me with it. Also if anyone has any suggestions on how to clean it up or anything that'd be great too. Thank you.

Redownload motes - copy and paste all you gear across takes 10 minutes.

enjoy.
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2014-10-16 05:06:10  
Well, I did try updating it by simply copy pasting, but this is what I get now. : (

Carbuncle.Bukadan
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: bukasmith
By Carbuncle.Bukadan 2014-10-18 23:02:53  
i dont know how much it has changed over the last few months, but my luas are all Name_Job.lua.