Post Adoulin Achievements

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Post Adoulin Achievements
Post Adoulin Achievements
By nezkeys79 2014-11-27 17:11:20  
I have a suggestion to update ffxiah to include achievements made after Seekers of Adoulin was released.

For example AF/Relic reforge 119, Coalition progress, High-Tier bcnm clears/titles(more points depending on the difficulty level cleared), Mog Garden progress, Mission/quests progress, Records of Eminence progress, Trusts acquired etc etc

I think its kinda of unfair that a person for example who made say 1 or 2 relics before quitting the game before seekers came out can be higher than someone who has hammered all content since seekers was released. Anyway it's just an idea I had and was wondering if anyone would like to see something like this also?

ps...just another thought...pre-adoulin achievements that were never included that I think deserve to be could be Defending Ring, Black Belt, Lu-Shangs(if you did the quest lolz), Ebisu Rod for example?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-11-27 17:24:39  
Well... some of the post Adoulin changes require somebody to really sit down and hammer it out.

Epeolatry & Idris for example are not tabulated or accounted for. That's 15k points a pop if we stick to the mythic point scale.
On the same token, would be great if somebody over at guild work actually got on the ball about the merit categories for Rune and Geo.
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-11-27 17:26:45  
What about afterglow? Shouldn't that count as several mythics!
By nezkeys79 2014-11-27 17:32:31  
well yeah those two weapons should of course be included in the new achievements I am suggesting, and yeah of course someone will have to sit down and hammer it out, but that's just like the someone who sat down and hammered out everything that is already accounted for. To me there is no reason to not have Post Adoulin stuff included. Why wouldn't you include content from a new expansion, especially when the game is pretty much centered around that now

With regards to Afterglow that is obviously not related to post adoulin content as been out for years, but yeah I agree it should be included. But I'd rather keep this topic to the title of post adoulin content if possible, not another general achievements topic, as no-one seems to have accounted for the content post seekers yet. To me there is more to achievements than just RME weapons