I Am Looking For Better Music. Help Me Find Better Than This.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » I am looking for better music. Help me find better than this.
I am looking for better music. Help me find better than this.
 Fenrir.Martin
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Martin
By Fenrir.Martin 2009-09-04 22:16:20  
...Idk wtf is wrong with this but it's incredibly quiet and vid quality sucks but meh

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISu4QXC6mIM[/youtube ]

D: somebody fix it XD minus the space
 Hades.Chippy
サーバ: Hades
user: Chippy
By Hades.Chippy 2009-09-04 22:18:41  
Got nothing to do with if "they wernt japanese" its not my type of music!..And tbh i cant listen to many bands if i cant understand the lead singer..so maybe the fact that the only japanese words i know are arigatou/yokuyatta & tomodachi wont help.

P.s can some show me how to post a vid pretty please with a big fat cherry on the top!!.
 Odin.Ahligieri
サーバ: Odin
user: jaeganja
By Odin.Ahligieri 2009-09-04 22:33:05  
Chippy you missed the point, and the fact that I disagree with everything you're saying proves what I'm saying, which is...

Everyone has different opinions and tastes. Even my homies that have very similar tastes to me don't like the exact same things. Nor do they like the bands we have in common as much as I do. And vice versa. Art/music is COMPLETELY subjective, so you saying that everyone else's music is wrong and you're right...guess what? Only holds true for you, and whoever shares the exact same opinion as you. Which is most likely nobody.

There are no bests, whatsoever. Only mosts, or favorites.

And seriously, I didn't like the song. It didn't suck or anything, but it was totally forgettable. Obviously that's not true for you, so if I were to say they were bad, I'd be wrong.

Not trying to get on your music, just you talking down other people's.
 Hades.Chippy
By Hades.Chippy 2009-09-04 23:40:53  
Psyence why you think Japanese music is so much better than any other all music is universal all bands can play with orchestra ect:- Why rate Japanese music so highly like they take the time with there art more than others ect;- all good musicians from all over the world can play good music they dont need to be Japanese to be the "Best" at what they do..

If you like bands with orchestra check out these 3 songs:-

The Verve - "Bitter sweet symphony" (not sure spelled symphony right)

Oasis - "Whatever"

Massive attack - "Unfinished Symphathy"

Both bands from England and both kickass!..Anyway im not trying to get your case or anything @ least you appreciate music for what it is..and try to listen to all aspects of it which for me is a good thing!..Music is my passion even before ffxi so thanks for the post!!..its the only 1 replies to in 5 years of ffxi so goodjob lol.
 Fairy.Maars
サーバ: Fairy
user: prisonsex
By Fairy.Maars 2009-09-04 23:41:55  
Chippy said:
Got nothing to do with if "they wernt japanese" its not my type of music!

I was addressing the OP.
 Hades.Chippy
By Hades.Chippy 2009-09-04 23:43:44  
Ah me bad sorry..but my point still sticks i guess.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-09-05 20:08:20  
 Unicorn.Emirii
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Emerii1
By Unicorn.Emirii 2009-09-05 21:23:52  
Jrock:

Dir En Grey
Gazette
Phantasmagoria
Gackt (newer albums)
D'espairsRay

look at my zune profile and search the music!
Zune.net - Emirii

PM me maybe i can send you some stuff
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2009-09-06 11:07:23  

Schoolgirls singing about how they want to have sex!? Yes please :D
 Ramuh.Valafar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Valafar
By Ramuh.Valafar 2009-09-06 11:29:33  
Might be a little off-topic, because I admit I haven't paid utmost attention to the latest pages of the thread, but I'd highly recommend any music lovers to check out Chequerboard, an interesting and undoubtedly talented solo guitarist.

Along the same lines, Zander Zon is an outstanding solo bassist, both in composing his own music and arranging/covering that of others. Definately worth the watch.