I'd Like Some LSmates, Please ;)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » I'd like some LSmates, please ;)
I'd like some LSmates, please ;)
 Lakshmi.Arketa
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Arketa
By Lakshmi.Arketa 2015-01-10 00:55:13  
Looking for ppl primarly on the level with where I am... so... you need to need to do lots of stuff for at least one job! (I've been back since October after a four year break, so... yeah.)

I'm still working on reforges on AF and relic for all my jobs that I like, I'd like to get KI's to +1 skirmish gear etc, I'd like to do delve for gear and plasm (versus having done it so much now I'm doing it for gil, see?), etc etc basically, I'd like to find some folks who are building, IDC which # job this is for you, just that you haven't decided you're "done" with half the available content LOL

Given all that, some chatty folks would also be amazing. I like to talk, I'll talk about anything.

I play daily, but I'm not interested in going hardcore at things. I have a family and a child that I'm responsible for through the day, so I have to be able to AFK if needed, there's no competition between RL and game, game loses, hands down. Scheduling becomes semi-important at this point for things that take longer times, which means I'd prefer folks who're on during daytime hours central US. (Right now is kind of an exception, I had coffee earlier and I'm having issues sleeping, which I'll regret tomorrow when my son kicks my ***.)

Uhh... I'm not huge on drama. I'm 35. I get enough from my siblings. I have a filthy, disgusting, inappropriate sense of humour. I don't abide hate speech type crap. Other than that I don't actually give a hoot what you want to talk about, since I'll discuss just about anything, like I said.

My LS is named Ephrine. It's been that name since like... Garuda merge and before. I own the domain that matches as well, and I'd actually like to use it... for anything. Right now it's just got a wordpress and I think phpBB on it, but whatever. Maybe someone out there is like chatty and needs to do a lot of stuff in game still and is like man what I really want to do is post a bunch of crap on a blog or in a forum or something for the LS, or IDK, I pay for the damn thing and I never use it. I figured I'd throw it out there. I'm sure as hell not using it solo? Uhh...

Worst post ever. HMU if you'd like a pearl. Or are freaking bored and want someone to chat to. Whatever :P

EDIT: Having some issues of late of the medical variety and so I'm finding I'm not on as frequently as before. I'm still usually on, just not actually at the computer. Hopefully sorted soon, because who has time to be sick? :D
 Lakshmi.Amymy
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-01-10 09:25:15  
I'll hang in your shell sometimes if you give me a pearl :)
 Lakshmi.Arketa
user: Arketa
By Lakshmi.Arketa 2015-01-12 05:39:34  
HMU when you're on ^^ Should be on most of today, though possibly idling. Woke up early and no real chance of getting back to sleep :P
By Pantafernando 2015-01-12 06:49:17  
Whats HMU?
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-01-12 06:53:44  
Pantafernando said: »
Whats HMU?
If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say it stands for hit me up.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [72 days between previous and next post]
By Risingdragon 2015-03-25 10:05:50  
i'm on the same boat as you as far as reforging and Delve and all that, came back just after 2.5 years. I have lots of AA i would like to do as well. <Linkshell> <Can i have it please?>