フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Suggestion: Limit SS uploads per day
Suggestion: Limit SS uploads per day
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-01-13 12:13:01  
This is in reaction to the 52 just now uploaded by the same user, I have no issue with a pretty standard SS being uploaded to ffxiah, none at all but 52 at one time is incredibly OTT.

I'd suggest limiting people to 5 SS uploads a day, which imo is pretty generous anyway.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2015-01-13 12:28:55  
Actually the problem isnt how many ss were posted, but the fact that every ss posted is bumped in main screen.

If someone feels like ss every step and place in his page, provide the site allow, its valid, its something personal.

So, a better idea would be when posting a ss, site should give user the option to show it to public or not, so this way, none but the user and his friends would be know about it.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-01-13 12:30:27  
Pantafernando said: »
Actually the problem isnt how many ss were posted, but the fact that every ss posted is bumped in main screen.

If someone feels like ss every step and place in his page, provide the site allow, its valid, its something personal.

So, a better idea would be when posting a ss, site should give user the option to show it to public or not, so this way, none but the user and his friends would be know about it.
I think that's an apt suggestion too, I'd abuse the hell out of the image upload feature if I had the option not to share it on the main page.
 Siren.Sieha
サーバ: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2015-01-13 12:32:46  

This so much. Even public but not in the screen shot list would be great. Its like zomg someone found the screen shot submission button or they are changing computers and cant back up their 'special' memories.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-01-13 12:54:07  
Yeah, I like looking at SS but that seems excessive.

Limiting uploads to the front page to 5, yet leaving the option for profiles unlimited seems like a good suggestion.
 Asura.Tot
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Tot 2015-01-13 13:16:39  
whys it matter if they are from the same person or not
 Ragnarok.Leysritt
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Leysritt
By Ragnarok.Leysritt 2015-01-13 13:19:10  

Probably the best idea ever in terms of the SS, I'll support this.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-13 13:24:26  
There were 57 uploaded. A few were either pointless, contained profanity, or showed a little too much ***. I understand the limitation idea, at the moment as long as screenshots have a point or are relevant we approve them.

Personally, I don't pay much attention to the character in the screenshot, I read logs to make sure there is no profanity.

Being that I see the point with flooding the screenshot section and that others have been spoken to for the same thing in the past, I'll pass this suggestion on.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-01-13 13:26:05  
Anna Ruthven said: »
There were 57 uploaded. A few were either pointless, contained profanity, or showed a little too much ***. I understand the limitation idea, at the moment as long as screenshots have a point or are relevant we approve them.

Personally, I don't pay much attention to the character in the screenshot, I read logs to make sure there is no profanity.

Being that I see the point with flooding the screenshot section and that others have been spoken to for the same thing in the past, I'll pass this suggestion on.

IDK about *** but one was titled something like "boob armor" or something, showing a female Hume wearing armor that, you guessed it, bared half her titty.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-13 13:32:40  
Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »

IDK about *** but one was titled something like "boob armor" or something, showing a female Hume wearing armor that, you guessed it, bared half her titty.
That's vanilla FFXI armor.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-01-13 13:34:01  
I've seen the image on my own character wearing Qaaxo, it's not offensive.

I mainly pointed it out due to my opinion of the SS itself being pointless.

(Aside from the pointiness of female Hume boobies.)
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-13 14:16:27  
Need more Cesil pics

And Vigor....
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-01-13 14:20:56  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Need more Cesil pics

And Vigor....
Don't tempt me to throw my hat in again!
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-13 14:30:48  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Need more Cesil pics

And Vigor....

[+]
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2015-01-13 14:40:22  
Having the ability to choose if our SS shows on mainpage or not would be great^^

Would give us the opportunity of posting SS on our profile without the trolls or having to disable comment/rating.
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-13 14:44:39  
Asura.Krystela said: »
Having the ability to choose if our SS shows on mainpage or not would be great^^

Would give us the opportunity of posting SS on our profile without the trolls or having to disable comment/rating.

Woah, but that's how I get my main trolling done for the day!!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-13 15:03:03  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Need more Cesil pics

And Vigor....
Need more Spath pics....

And Seha while we are at it :o