COR - I Want To Know More!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » COR - I want to know more!
COR - I want to know more!
 Hades.Kvazz
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: kvazz
By Hades.Kvazz 2009-08-21 10:27:03  
COR is pretty much what you make it...
/rng or /war to DD, either shooting for tp or meleeing (both works just fine, just dont mainhand mkris, joyeuse give you a way better DoT)
/whm to backupheal
/dnc to do both
/blm or /rdm for Quickdraw
/nin to pull and when you need not to take dmg (aoe stuff ect)
/sam is kinda fun when just shooting for tp, and seigan helps alittle when it comes to not taking dmg, but i find /war and /rng better for dding anyways.
And this is a very expensive job, if you dont have gil, dont level it.
Short and simple!
When it comes to stats, you dress it like a ranger when shooting, just add some more racc, and when meleeing, haste and acc as on all other jobs that melee, but you might need more acc on Cor.
When /whm some dress up in full mp-gear (I do, and I find that 500mp helps quite a bit when it´s needed), but other dont give a damn and just use the mp they get from the sub.
When you pull just dont use "decreases movement speed" gear:p movement+ helps alot.
Merit QD on group1 and whatever you prefer on group2.

Edit: Forgot QD gear. Just spam MAB where you can, add MACC and AGI everywhere else. Ele-staves help a ton too.
 Ramuh.Kaishen
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Kaishen
By Ramuh.Kaishen 2009-08-21 10:44:26  
Kvazz said:
just dont mainhand mkris, joyeuse give you a way better DoT)

Meleeing with Joyeuse vs. M.kris gives you roughly equivalent DoT when you consider both melee DoT and WS damage. M.kris just skews that damage far more toward WS damage than melee DoT. Either one of these weapons is great to use.

Edit: I love your avatar btw.
 Hades.Kvazz
サーバ: Hades
user: kvazz
By Hades.Kvazz 2009-08-21 10:47:48  
Kaishen said:
Kvazz said:
just dont mainhand mkris, joyeuse give you a way better DoT)

Meleeing with Joyeuse vs. M.kris gives you roughly equivalent DoT when you consider both melee DoT and WS damage. M.kris just skews that damage far more toward WS damage than melee DoT. Either one of these weapons is great to use.

Edit: I love your avatar btw.

From my own parses I have about the same overall dmg but I actually do more with Joyeuse, and I save the party alot of food if fighting birds:P
(Mkris is way more fun tho :()