Kukulcan Solo Strategies?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » Kukulcan solo strategies?
Kukulcan solo strategies?
First Page 2
 Phoenix.Raistlinmaj
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Raistlinmaj 2015-03-29 08:12:11  
Anyone have some good tips for this? Tried twice and failed at around 20% getting caught terrored both tries. Perhaps back tanking sub RDM and nuke it?.
 Bahamut.Hankeypanky
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Hankeypanky 2015-03-29 08:17:15  
i killed him pld /war just ws give ur back and repeat
 Shiva.Ariaum
サーバ: Shiva
user: Ariaum
By Shiva.Ariaum 2015-03-29 08:20:08  
If you are trying to do it on pld I'd say /sch over rdm and use darkarts. Screens brew.... other than that or just don't go pld...
By Pantafernando 2015-03-29 08:23:39  
Blm, fight facing the oposite direction, nuke mofo to death.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Raistlinmaj
By Phoenix.Raistlinmaj 2015-03-29 09:02:02  
Trouble with the hit/turn strat is if you get any server lag at all you're screwed, from my experience.

Post deleted by User.
By Senyn 2015-03-29 09:20:33  
Don't know if you use it or not etc, but you can fight it and when it terrors you, clip one space backwards, and it will turn you around negating the gazes.

I mean you have to do it alot, but makes it very easy. How I did all mine, if I ever screwed up and got gazed, one click made it go away.
By Pantafernando 2015-03-29 09:22:53  
Senyn said: »
Don't know if you use it or not etc, but you can fight it and when it terrors you, clip one space backwards, and it will turn you around negating the gazes.

I mean you have to do it alot, but makes it very easy.

Are you really sugesting cheating as a strategy?
By Senyn 2015-03-29 09:23:44  
It IS a strategy, afterall, just an option.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2015-03-29 09:39:58  
If you have RDM, just fight it as that, since the update I've gone after Othrus, Cirein-Croin, and now Ulhuadshi. And every single NM has been tank and spank, none of the debuffs land, ever. Ululation, Roar, Hypnic Lamp, Gnash, Deathgnash, Breakga, it's seriously no contest. The defensive stats RDM has are off the scale in there.

And ***still dies incredibly fast, The Emyperean item NM die in like 3 WS's, mini-NM's die in two using CDC.

If you fight on RDM, you more than likely, won't even need to bother turning. And even if you get super unlucky and get hit, it probably won't even last long enough to matter. I've really never even needed to heal myself once they miss so much and hit for practically nothing.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-03-29 10:07:35  
Phoenix.Raistlinmaj said: »
Anyone have some good tips for this? Tried twice and failed at around 20% getting caught terrored both tries. Perhaps back tanking sub RDM and nuke it?.

BST and AFK with pet, profit.
[+]
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-03-29 10:09:06  
I suggest Rune Fencer, because RUN, in my experience, is the god of Abyssea.

Status probably won't land, and if it does, it won't last long.

Failing that, pet job or any sort of mage.
 Phoenix.Raistlinmaj
By Phoenix.Raistlinmaj 2015-03-29 10:19:54  
My reasoning for bringing PLD was, well.. it is my main/best geared job, has a lot of red !! procs and yeah, laughs at everything. Not wanting to farm pop/warp out/change job, etc. Just trying to be as efficient as I can.. but then lost time on fails ..can't be more inefficient,lol.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-03-29 10:22:23  
My reasoning for bringing PLD was, well.. it is my main/best geared job, has a lot of red !! procs and yeah, laughs at everything. Not wanting to farm pop/warp out/change job, etc. Just trying to be as efficient as I can.. but then lost time on fails ..can't be more inefficient,lol.

If you want to proc red, obv NIN/WAR which can probably eat this NM as long as you use regain atma for Blade:Hi spammage. Backtanking is something that everyone should learn to do.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-03-29 10:37:58  
a BST in level 99 gear owned the hell out of AByssea, get a 119 pet or 117 sparks gear, the right atma, and your pet is just *** Stupid Strong, there is nothing in abyssea it won't be able to solo if you AFK in Sparks gear.

Minus Apademak and his Stupid Rage induced Thunder Heals
 Asura.Vinedrius
サーバ: Asura
user: Devrom
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-03-29 11:25:56  
If you want to play safe (e.g. due to lag);
-when his eyes start shining, just turn away and wait until they return to normal.
-get poison, petrify and terror screens from Abyssea - Altepa or Grauberg or Uleguerand for 300 dominions notes each
-bring antidotes
-turn away every time you see him ready a TP move, just in case
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2015-03-29 11:28:29  
RDM is practically invincible in Abyssea. With how easy it is to cap MDT(Beatific Shield +1 + Shell 5), and the Massive MDB bonuses and barspells/phalanx they have, not to mention ilvl magic evasion/evasion/DEF, you can pretty much face tank any TP move in there and not even flinch.

RDM is a God in Abyssea.

Post deleted by User.
By snakeplisken 2015-03-29 11:47:12  
Any job that can do magic damage and /nin or /nin with w/e. Just put on heavy mab atma and maybe a regen one. Face opposite direction and nuke the crap out of him. I've seen him soloed at 99 on nin and I used to solo him w/e on blm. With 99 gear should be easy as sin as long as you dont look at him.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-03-29 12:28:12  
2012 solo ~

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Odin.Vuq
サーバ: Odin
user: Delagyela
By Odin.Vuq 2015-03-29 12:47:52  
Popped a brew now im sweatin'
 Shiva.Malthar
サーバ: Shiva
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2015-03-29 12:49:41  
BST, with you and your pet on opposite sides.
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2015-03-29 13:32:05  
Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »

If you want to proc red, obv NIN/WAR which can probably eat this NM as long as you use regain atma for Blade:Hi spammage. Backtanking is something that everyone should learn to do.
war/nin has 13/13 red procs compared to nin's 12/13 but it's many many hours harder to collect them all.

But like I said, pretty much any job and any subjob can solo 99% of abyssea now, just need to learn your strategy better and you're set.
if I had a trig I would record the fight for old time's sake but used up all my kukulkan's trigs last month.

If you're going either of these, how are people farming the ahriman? Isn't he immune to melee attacks? Ninja could nuke, but I'm not sure how much that does to it.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-03-29 13:32:52  
Shiva.Malthar said: »
BST, with you and your pet on opposite sides.

Or SMN, or PUP.

RDM does indeed work well in aby, it's my second job of choice when farming souls. (First being RUN because you an virtually stand there and beat on it AFK).

Post deleted by User.
By Pantafernando 2015-03-29 16:20:20  
Bismarck.Zenim said: »
so even if server lag procs

Ffxi too much.
 Ragnarok.Orlind
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Orlind
By Ragnarok.Orlind 2015-03-29 16:25:25  
Sylph.Systematicchaos said: »
Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »

war/nin has 13/13 red procs compared to nin's 12/13 but it's many many hours harder to collect them all.

But like I said, pretty much any job and any subjob can solo 99% of abyssea now, just need to learn your strategy better and you're set.
if I had a trig I would record the fight for old time's sake but used up all my kukulkan's trigs last month.

If you're going either of these, how are people farming the ahriman? Isn't he immune to melee attacks? Ninja could nuke, but I'm not sure how much that does to it.

The Ahriman isn't actually immune to melee damage, just melee attacks directed at it. Grab a nearby fodder mob and use circle blade. As soon as his adds spawn, proc red on any of those and then circle blade on those. Just make sure your fodder target and the NM are right next to each other or the NM won't get hit.
First Page 2