Player Warning? I Guess.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Player warning? I guess.
Player warning? I guess.
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-08-23 16:07:19  
I wanna hear the rest of the story...but I can guess the rest of it...
oh CAN I HAVE YOUR GIL AND EQUIPS WHEN YOU QUIT!?>!>
\o/
[+]
 Pandemonium.Natasdrol
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Natasdrol 2009-08-23 16:09:08  
Exantra said:
This is generally aimed more towards those who are desperate enough to seek an online relationship.

I didnt originally want to do this but since i've decided to quit FFXI, I figured I would be a bit of an arsehole before I left since she messed my friend around alot, who will remain anonymous.

It's about a girl named Linya, a recent transfer to your server. She's also a mithra. Got your attention? Good.

For anyone who wants to or already knows her, she might seem like a nice girl at first but, my warning to you is: Don't be fooled, she's just a cleverly designed ***.. I'm sure you're asking to yourself "Whats so clever about it?", well, I agree to an extent. The internet has taught us that when a cute girl appears, gifts are showered upon her from the acne ridden teenagers, and those even over the age of 20 in some cases who giggle at words like boobs, or fanny.

Well, of the many many stalkers she had on Asura (Who will remain anonymous also, well ok one.. Chrystle.), she generally didnt give a ***about them. What you need to worry about is if she decides to get "closer" with you. Accept this at your own risk of heartbreak, empty wallet, etc.. When she.. You know what, i'm talking weird. It hurts my head to type professionally when i've been drinking.

I'll give this thread a look over later on, tell me if you want me to finish this tale of whoreishness and , I was starting to think it was "cool story bro" worthy.

/endthread
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-23 16:09:17  
Hmmm interesting story can't say I'm suprised however these 2 statements I found amusing...
Exantra said:
she's just a cleverly designed ***..
It hurts my head to type professionally when i've been drinking.
[+]
 Fenrir.Tokii
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tokii
By Fenrir.Tokii 2009-08-23 16:11:24  
She'll fit right in then, won't she? Quite a few of those types here.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-23 16:12:04  
Tokii said:
She'll fit right in then, won't she? Quite a few of those types here.
[+]
 Ifrit.Rikiyame
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Rikiyame
By Ifrit.Rikiyame 2009-08-23 16:12:41  
Exantra said:
This is generally aimed more towards those who are desperate enough to seek an online relationship.

I didnt originally want to do this but since i've decided to quit FFXI, I figured I would be a bit of an arsehole before I left since she messed my friend around alot, who will remain anonymous.

It's about a girl named Linya, a recent transfer to your server. She's also a mithra. Got your attention? Good.

For anyone who wants to or already knows her, she might seem like a nice girl at first but, my warning to you is: Don't be fooled, she's just a cleverly designed ***.. I'm sure you're asking to yourself "Whats so clever about it?", well, I agree to an extent. The internet has taught us that when a cute girl appears, gifts are showered upon her from the acne ridden teenagers, and those even over the age of 20 in some cases who giggle at words like boobs, or fanny.

Well, of the many many stalkers she had on Asura (Who will remain anonymous also, well ok one.. Chrystle.), she generally didnt give a ***about them. What you need to worry about is if she decides to get "closer" with you. Accept this at your own risk of heartbreak, empty wallet, etc.. When she.. You know what, i'm talking weird. It hurts my head to type professionally when i've been drinking.

I'll give this thread a look over later on, tell me if you want me to finish this tale of whoreishness and , I was starting to think it was "cool story bro" worthy.

/giggle
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ifrit.Clouse
user: Clouse
By Ifrit.Clouse 2009-08-23 16:23:21  
Exantra said:

cool story bro, i know someone like that too but she's about 12 irl.
[+]
 Unicorn.Halciform
サーバ: Unicorn
user: halciform
By Unicorn.Halciform 2009-08-23 16:35:25  
Man, you are melodramatic :V
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-08-23 16:36:39  
Exantra said:
Ludoggy said:
I wanna hear the rest of the story...but I can guess the rest of it...
oh CAN I HAVE YOUR GIL AND EQUIPS WHEN YOU QUIT!?>!>
\o/

Almost identical, except you need you add a few ^_^ and <333 in there also.. I guess in a way it was a godsend that she decided to change server, but since i'm quitting and I couldnt help but feel bad for those who are foolish enough to attempt to know her so, I figured i'd post it for their sake.. And maybe start some loldrama along with it. I wonder if she uses FFXIah.. *shrugs*

EDIT: One of her stalkers were 12, does that count? D:

um...uhh...can I have your Great Sword?<3 ^-^ /blush
 Asura.Exantra
user: Exan
By Asura.Exantra 2009-08-23 16:37:10  
Aren't I just? :D

EDIT: Ewww greatswords ._. Monks dont swing that way ;-;
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-23 16:56:12  
Halciform said:
Man, you are melodramatic :V

And your avi creeps me the *** out... seriously I'm gonna have nightmares
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-08-23 17:48:02  
Natasdrol said:
Exantra said:
Whiny butthurt story about how Natas fell for a guy impersonating an e-girl trying to get in his grape-filled loins

/endthread

bolded for immediate effectiveness
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-08-23 18:31:54  
Take care and GL outside

also

I never try to pick up girls on games

lol, I know too much about the loldrama they try to pull xD
 Fenrir.Alara
サーバ: Fenrir
user: alara
By Fenrir.Alara 2009-08-29 17:55:38  
well coming from a 20yo male, ive played the game about 3 yrs now as a mithra,
i picked the race for the stats and my previous char was a hume male that just looked plane and boring...

will ppl stop flirting with me!!

???>> ill help you with AF1 if you give me ure email address.... come on guys emails for pervs and nerds!...

ITS FUN FOR A WHILE BUT IT MAKES U SAD PLAYING F CHARS, there are so many wierdo's!
[+]