BzerozerotyPirates Is Recruiting(Pet Job LS)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » BzerozerotyPirates is recruiting(Pet job LS)
BzerozerotyPirates is recruiting(Pet job LS)
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2015-11-11 22:33:55  
Depends a lot on my work schedule. I'm on randomly through-out the day, but I'm usually online for a few hours in evening, and frequently online from the early mornings to noonish on the weekends, then I login again in the evening until whenever.

If you are interested in a pearl, you should search for any of the people on the Bzerozeroty Pirates LS page. Anyone of them can interview/pearl you.
 Quetzalcoatl.Beaztmaster
By Quetzalcoatl.Beaztmaster 2015-11-18 06:00:57  
Periodic bump/update - more excitement! PM if interested.

Channel Link:BzerozerotyPirates YouTube

Ironside (Reisenjima)
YouTube Video Placeholder

Old Shuck (Reisenjima)

Bashmu (Reisenjima)

Sovereign Behemoth (Unity)
[+]
 Bahamut.Foreverj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-18 07:19:17  
Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia said: »
As some of you probably know, Gamer Escape recently did an interview with Akihiko Matsui. The very last question he was asked was:

Quote:
Gamer Escape: Is there anything you would like to say to the players in North America?

To which he replied...

Quote:
Akihiko Matsui: Thank you, as always, for playing FFXI. Even when the content may be difficult, I feel like it’s a distinct characteristic of North American players to enjoy the process of working out new tactics rather than get fixated on existing strategies. Moving forward, we will only be pushing out minor version updates, but we will also be coming up with additional content that North American players can challenge. Your continued support for FFXI is much appreciated.

That bolded portion explains not only the reason why I still play and love FFXI so much, it perfectly describes why I started this linkshell 8 months ago. I wanted to do something different. Pet strategies had always existed in FFXI, and I always loved how it was a different method of dealing with content. In the updates over the last several months, pet jobs in particular have changed a lot.

That's the main reason why we still play the way we do. We openly acknowledge that there are MUCH BETTER ways of handling content. But it's more fun to work out how to do it while playing jobs that you love, even if they aren't the strongest. That's why we still use Beastmasters in very high level content, even though it's significantly more difficult to do so now. Rather than giving up and going to something else that is easier, we pressed on and found ways to keep playing what we love to play.

I don't care if you hate pet jobs with a passion. I just hope that after the last update, after you have all the clears and gears you want, maybe find a way to do that content with Warriors, Dark Knights and Dragoons. Or Ninjas and Monks. Or whatever else you love that you don't get to play anymore.

And maybe if you do love pets jobs as much as I do, come on over to Quetzalcoatl and join us.

I would have come over if I didn't start my beastsunity shell. I'm forced to play white Mage lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2015-11-18 07:57:45  
Bahamut.Foreverj said: »
I would have come over if I didn't start my beastsunity shell. I'm forced to play white Mage lol

What are you guys using a WHM for? Red Mage and Scholar are way better for pet setups.
 Bahamut.Foreverj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-18 08:52:55  
Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia said: »
Bahamut.Foreverj said: »

What are you guys using a WHM for? Red Mage and Scholar are way better for pet setups.

We doing melee (blue Mage plus paladin) set up due to only 2 high end bst (me and one other who comes on 2-3 times a week)

I would change the link shell name if I could lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Beaztmaster
By Quetzalcoatl.Beaztmaster 2015-11-18 09:21:36  
Is the window for Amemet open yet Tru? Need to finally get that clear! And it would be a good addition to the LS channel! Probably gonna need your PUP to even hold that thing. ><
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Ghostbane
By Quetzalcoatl.Ghostbane 2015-11-18 09:31:45  
Beazt... please.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [45 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Beaztmaster
By Quetzalcoatl.Beaztmaster 2016-01-02 11:40:26  
Happy New Year bump from the Pirates!

Here's the first video of 2016 featuring a DM II lowman again, on Difficult this time:

Check out the channel to see more!
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [137 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Excalin
user: Excalin
By Quetzalcoatl.Excalin 2016-05-18 02:01:20  
5/7/16 BzerozerotyPirates scored their first Aeonic Win! I believe that makes us the only NA group on the server with the full escha 85/85 clear.

Cleaning up our first round stragglers than its time for round two.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Ghostbane
By Quetzalcoatl.Ghostbane 2016-05-20 22:52:51  
We finished catching up 2 of the 4 stragglers from this group tonight. Even took along people who had never seen the NMs before for those two clears. Was a great night, and we'll be starting Round 2 shortly.

It might not mean much to some people, but this is a huge accomplishment for us, and it has been fun making these weapons and learning the tactics to do it repeatedly. Way to go Bzerozero!
[+]
By Verda 2016-05-20 23:44:09  
Congo rats :) I wanted to ask did you guys use pet strategies for the T4 or stick to mana burn for all but erinys?
 Asura.Extract
サーバ: Asura
user: deezydabs
By Asura.Extract 2016-05-21 00:44:02  
Quetzalcoatl.Excalin said: »
I believe that makes us the only NA group on the server with the full escha 85/85 clear.

Pretty sure you're the ONLY NA players left on that server lol
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Beaztmaster
By Quetzalcoatl.Beaztmaster 2016-05-21 05:04:39  
Asura.Extract said: »
you're Pretty
Blorb!
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Ghostbane
By Quetzalcoatl.Ghostbane 2016-05-21 07:59:53  
Verda said: »
Congo rats :) I wanted to ask did you guys use pet strategies for the T4 or stick to mana burn for all but erinys?

We only BLM killed WoC, Mandy, Schah, Zerde, and Vinipata. The rest were all pet style. Below is why for those. We used PUP tanks on all but Zerde, Erynis and WoC. Two of those three I'm sure a PUP could still handle.

Zerde = Aura is very pet unfriendly >.<
Schah, Mandy, Vinipata = They heard we like amnesia so they gave it them in spades.
[+]
By Afania 2016-05-21 09:55:28  
Quetzalcoatl.Ghostbane said: »
Verda said: »

We only BLM killed WoC, Mandy, Schah, Zerde, and Vinipata. The rest were all pet style. Below is why for those. We used PUP tanks on all but Zerde, Erynis and WoC. Two of those three I'm sure a PUP could still handle.

Zerde = Aura is very pet unfriendly >.<
Schah, Mandy, Vinipata = They heard we like amnesia so they gave it them in spades.

Cool, I guess I missed the testimonials of teles being killable with none mb setup as well.
 Quetzalcoatl.Saylor
user: Camolle
By Quetzalcoatl.Saylor 2016-05-21 10:05:44  
We killed Teles with BST setup. Pretty easy as long as Scherzo and Earthen Armor are up at all times.
[+]
By Verda 2016-05-21 11:05:37  
Awesome :D I heard vini was originally first time killed with 5 SMN magic bursting, probably all 1 hour. Hard to find that many endgame summoners though. If the stance he takes reduced magic damage is MDT too, conflag strike will bypass it since it is breath damage, but might be worth trying out sometime since it would be a quick kill with that many SMN doing 1 hours.

Edit: At least, that's what I remember, could be I heard wrong about vini or remember wrong. But I remember pappesse beat sandworm with SMN and a JP Group beat Vini with 5 SMN in one party, a COR, and a 2nd party for Tanks/whm/geo.
 Quetzalcoatl.Ghostbane
By Quetzalcoatl.Ghostbane 2016-05-21 11:08:31  
Quetzalcoatl.Saylor said: »
We killed Teles with BST setup. Pretty easy as long as Scherzo and Earthen Armor are up at all times.
Saylor's right. Teles takes 8-10 min w/ our group using BST/SMNs/dual PUP tanks.
[+]
By Verda 2016-05-21 11:13:44  
Nice Ghost, assuming physical with Tegmina Buffet and Volt Strikes, Beast and Drachen roll, frailty and torpor?
 Quetzalcoatl.Ghostbane
By Quetzalcoatl.Ghostbane 2016-05-21 12:01:29  
Actually just Razor Fang. And I personally use Garuda since she can take a hit. Resummon Titan as needed for EA then go back to Garuda. Pred Claws do ~22k a shot, when Bolster is up they hit for ~30k.

Standard COR/GEO buffs, yes sir! Beast/Drachen frail/torpor.
[+]
By Verda 2016-05-21 12:10:43  
Cool thanks for the info and gl on upcoming round 2 :)
 Quetzalcoatl.Coronos
user: Coronos
By Quetzalcoatl.Coronos 2016-05-22 07:29:57  
I have COR. And PLD. And BLU.
By Sammeh 2016-05-29 13:25:29  
going through Aeonics #2 starting all the way through. Come watch for now.

https://www.twitch.tv/sammehffxi

Sunday 1pm - onward.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Beaztmaster
By Quetzalcoatl.Beaztmaster 2016-05-29 13:36:35  
BLORB
 Quetzalcoatl.Beaztmaster
By Quetzalcoatl.Beaztmaster 2016-06-11 20:29:21  
Streaming random Raisin Bran T3 silliness

https://www.twitch.tv/sammehffxi
 Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin
By Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin 2016-06-20 08:58:04  
Just wanted to throw a shout-out to my Booty Pirate buddies.

I run my own shell on Quetz, but was looking for a second shell to do bigger things with. Even though I don't have pet jobs, they invited me in. Keeping in mind that I still have useful jobs like PLD, BLM, and BLU to help out with.

That being said, I have done a lot with these guys - they are consummate professionals when it comes to getting the job done. They are pretty funny guys to get on the Teamspeak with and very generous.

I helped out with the first Schah win and they paid me back for that help 20-fold. I even won a Telos earring during this weekend's Aeonic farm and being from Asura, I half-expected to get my pearl crushed.. and instead, I got a lot of congratulations (and only a few congrats and dies haha).

So, because I love you guys, here's a plug.. because you're not going to find a linkshell like this on even some of the busier servers.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-20 08:59:32  
Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin said: »
Just wanted to throw a shout-out to my Booty Pirate buddies.

I run my own shell on Quetz, but was looking for a second shell to do bigger things with. Even though I don't have pet jobs, they invited me in. Keeping in mind that I still have useful jobs like PLD, BLM, and BLU to help out with.

That being said, I have done a lot with these guys - they are consummate professionals when it comes to getting the job done. They are pretty funny guys to get on the Teamspeak with and very generous.

I helped out with the first Schah win and they paid me back for that help 20-fold. I even won a Telos earring during this weekend's Aeonic farm and being from Asura, I half-expected to get my pearl crushed.. and instead, I got a lot of congratulations (and only a few congrats and dies haha).

So, because I love you guys, here's a plug.. because you're not going to find a linkshell like this on even some of the busier servers.

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Beaztmaster
By Quetzalcoatl.Beaztmaster 2016-06-20 23:56:41  
BLORB

*wastes time throwing together pieces of his videos*

2016 BP Trailer
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [48 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-08-08 11:01:22  
We have recently absorbed several members from our sister shell Minions, and now we have a lot more PUPs. This week as I have time I'm actually going to write a sort of progression guide for PUPs. For any up an coming PUPs who need advice, help, whatever. Quetz is the best place you could possibly come to. Be advised, until your PUP is up to snuff you will most likely be asked to come on some sort of support, but there are lots of things where you will be able to come PUP still. Just don't expect to be doing 135+ content before you have decent gear and at least 1200jp. We just have too many well geared, master PUPs at this point.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-08-26 21:18:51  

Free Animator Ps for PUPs who need them. /tell me.