日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » Solo Job Points for those anti-social days
Solo Job Points for those anti-social days
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2015-04-29 16:14:34  
Looking for some suggestions on good solo JP locations on BLM when the vagary shouts are slow, or I'm just feeling anti-social!
[+]
By Chimerawizard 2015-04-29 16:18:44  
cirdas caverns, -ga things to death.
ra'kaznar killing acuex / umbrils.
that is about all solo I can think of w/o more information.
 Asura.Heeroyuy
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Heeroyuy 2015-04-29 16:25:37  
Marjami twitherym by the frontier station warp, or I think it's number 3 for rabbits/flytraps that noone comes near. Acuex or worms at the Yorcia entrance to Woh, north of waypoint 3. Plenty of other viable options, just some of the ones I use.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2015-04-29 16:34:51  
Asura.Heeroyuy said: »
or I think it's number 3 for rabbits/flytraps that noone comes near.
I have a friend that does these on RUN. He gathers all o them up and cleaves them down, getting good cp solo.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-04-29 16:56:18  

Inner Ra'Kaznar. Take the shortcut to the BC zone and then just run backwards through the zone until you find an area with Acuex/leeches. That's the camp.
[+]
 Asura.Heeroyuy
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Heeroyuy 2015-04-29 17:04:17  
Is that with our without cap ring Byrth?
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2015-04-29 18:23:51  
thanks byrth, the leeches/acuexes were what I usually do on rdm melee, was wondering if anything was squishier to nukes.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-04-29 18:29:54  
Asura.Heeroyuy said: »
Is that with our without cap ring Byrth?

Without, but during a double campaign.

Leeches don't aggro, so it's theoretically possible to just do Acuex. In order to push my CP/hr up that high I had to run past the Ironclad head and kill it anyway.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By jubehnka 2015-04-30 01:33:16  
I do unyielding tachiruk at dho gates at I-10, just past the col, reive, on the spot on the map marked with a mining point.

I get ~ 3k CP per kill past chain 20, with double CP campaign, ring, 25% cape, and all reive bonuses.

The mobs die down with an aero V, IV, and III. They like to link, though, so keep manawall and sleepga ready, but other than that they're squishy.
By Chyula 2015-04-30 01:49:11  
Now the bigger question, is there down time replenishing MP?. Its cool getting high numbers at chain #9 to inflate the counting but if there is down time resting for mp then it suck. The only good camp I have found so far is in Foret de Hennetiel south of frontier station on crabs that basically die in 4 nukes 2 T1 2 T2 and can keep the chain go on forever until you get sick of it. I'll have to give Outer Ra'Kaznar a try and see if I can keep chain forever without resting for mp.
 Leviathan.Protey
user: Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-04-30 03:09:04  
Chyula said: »
Now the bigger question, is there down time replenishing MP?. Its cool getting high numbers at chain #9 to inflate the counting but if there is down time resting for mp then it suck. The only good camp I have found so far is in Foret de Hennetiel south of frontier station on crabs that basically die in 4 nukes 2 T1 2 T2 and can keep the chain go on forever until you get sick of it. I'll have to give Outer Ra'Kaznar a try and see if I can keep chain forever without resting for mp.

Spaekona's body +1, myrkr, and convert/sublimation are your friends. Add onto that ulmia giving ballads and you should never have to rest for mp.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-04-30 06:43:09  
Yeah, there is no downtime. I was even maintaining AM2 because I did not need the extra Myrkrs.

The key was really to kill with -aja or -aga magic. That camp is fairly dense and has a lot of targets, but you have to kill an Ironclad head and he would break high chain most of the time (hence chain 9). If I had figured out a better way to deal with the head then it probably would have been consistently over a million CP/hr.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
サーバ: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-04-30 11:19:15  
Lakshmi.Byrth said: »

Inner Ra'Kaznar. Take the shortcut to the BC zone and then just run backwards through the zone until you find an area with Acuex/leeches. That's the camp.
I could double check, but I think this camp can be reached quicker from the Foret de Hennetiel or Marjami Ravine entrances to Inner Ra'Kaznar. I might be mistaken, though, and there may be 2 of these camps.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [34 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-06-03 10:20:48  
Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Lakshmi.Byrth said: »

I could double check, but I think this camp can be reached quicker from the Foret de Hennetiel or Marjami Ravine entrances to Inner Ra'Kaznar. I might be mistaken, though, and there may be 2 of these camps.

Anybody know a better solo spot ? This is a long walk.