How Active Is Shiva? Anyone Remember Me?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » How active is Shiva? Anyone remember me?
How active is Shiva? Anyone remember me?
First Page 2 3
 Quetzalcoatl.Tanag
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Tanag
By Quetzalcoatl.Tanag 2015-05-04 13:13:02  
I had transferred off Shiva to follow some friends. They've since left so I am debating returning home for the Rhapsodies finale. End the game where I started(sort of, I was on Alex)!

What's the Shiva population like in NA prime time? Are shout parties common or a rarity? What's the end game scene like? Not that there is much of it left.

Anyone still around that remembers me? I am Tanag, originally from Alexander.
 Leviathan.Hyriu
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hyriu
By Leviathan.Hyriu 2015-05-04 19:07:13  
713 people online as of 8PM EST, but not really a lot of shouts, the bigger NA LSs do stuff in house usually, there's a couple of good ones, but nothing really exceptional.

I remember you, but we never played together :p
[+]
 Shiva.Keman
サーバ: Shiva
user: Keman
By Shiva.Keman 2015-05-05 14:47:56  
It does seem like I remember the name. Maybe from something to do with an old redwing LS/group of people? I don't know, either way yeah like Hyriu said. There is maybe between 500-800 on during NA primetimes.

It's not super active per say but there's normally something going on. can always join a Samus shout group!
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2015-05-05 15:48:41  
Not many servers with lots of people, but lots of good people on Shiva. Join DragonsAndAngels for a nice large social. And if you have/enjoy pet jobs, Minions is a great LS if you get pearled.
 Shiva.Hiep
user: Hiepo
By Shiva.Hiep 2015-05-05 16:16:24  
Shiva.Keman said: »
It's not super active per say but there's normally something going on. can always join a Samus shout group!

Sure, if you wanna end your FFXI career early .-.
[+]
 Shiva.Keman
By Shiva.Keman 2015-05-05 16:24:31  
Shiva.Hiep said: »

oh come on Hiep you know love those Samus shout groups :]
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Tanag
By Quetzalcoatl.Tanag 2015-05-06 12:08:01  
Thanks haha. Samus sounds like Shivas "that guy". We got one on Quietz too.
I give them credit for trying though!

Thanks for the tip on DragonsAndAngels. A good social LS would be key to reintegrating.

Yeah I remember you Keman and Hyriu. :) I checked out the FFXIAH top 100 and I see a lot of old end game players I know still around. So maybe I'll come back :D
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-05-06 13:15:12  

it's more like 50/50....

There is only a 50% chance of a wipe followed by tears and homepointing...

of course the other 50% of the time the shout group falls apart before start time and the run never happens
By protectorchrono 2015-05-06 13:43:20  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

of course the other 50% of the time the shout group falls apart before start time and the run never happens

I hate when that happens...lol Form a group (alliance) and it falls apart before the run starts lol. Samus doesn't seem like such a bad guy (trying to remember if I partied with him before).
 Shiva.Hiep
By Shiva.Hiep 2015-05-06 17:11:28  
protectorchrono said: »

I hate when that happens...lol Form a group (alliance) and it falls apart before the run starts lol. Samus doesn't seem like such a bad guy (trying to remember if I partied with him before).

He's a nice guy and all, but he never does his research or learns from past attempts so his shout runs never go smooth.
 Shiva.Cziella
user: Rumors
By Shiva.Cziella 2015-05-06 17:21:22  
Hiep doesn't even plays FFXI!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-05-07 09:27:43  
He's a nice guy and all, but he never does his research or learns from past attempts so his shout runs never go smooth.

He is a nice guy and he means well...I think.
I get the feeling he is trying to herd cats in ls chat... or in the rw... while events are going on.
 Shiva.Keman
By Shiva.Keman 2015-05-07 11:10:51  
So weird seeing people you do stuff with in game on the forums. Can we just have a Shiva only thread that becomes so popular it becomes more active then the server itself?
 Shiva.Eightball
By Shiva.Eightball 2015-05-07 11:57:31  
So weird seeing people you do stuff with in game on the forums. Can we just have a Shiva only thread that becomes so popular it becomes more active then the server itself?

No, we can't have nice things.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Tanag
By Quetzalcoatl.Tanag 2015-05-08 10:54:01  
We had the greatest server only thread with the Killing Ifrit Alexander Drama thread, and some mod deleted it and I feel that's what lead to FFXIs eventual downfall. :(

Back on Shiva, nice to see old friends around :D
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-05-08 11:08:23  
trying to remember if I partied with him before.

samusaron? probably....

in my mind I yell Protecto~chrono! in a harry potter casting a spell voice every time I see you in PJ...

Quetzalcoatl.Tanag said: »
Back on Shiva, nice to see old friends around :D

you know that since you're from Alex, on Shiva there is always going to be that red headed step child feeling ....

we'll try to assure that we love you like the children that weren't adopted...but we'll be lying
[+]
 Shiva.Robotictaru
By Shiva.Robotictaru 2015-05-22 14:12:33  
any one from iclaim or greaterdevil play any more? im looking for that group of people haha.
By TheRealGoat 2015-05-22 15:02:21  
I remember greaterdevil when I was on Shiva. Was there for a few months before going back to Phoenix. Really Kool people. Ashura is home now and forever.
By protectorchrono 2015-05-22 17:02:32  
trying to remember if I partied with him before.

samusaron? probably....

in my mind I yell Protecto~chrono! in a harry potter casting a spell voice every time I see you in PJ...

xD Didn't know my name had such a ring to it haha. Try saying it in a anime-ish Japanese Harry Potter casting a spell voice! ;P
 Shiva.Keman
By Shiva.Keman 2015-05-27 12:54:59  
Shiva.Robotictaru said: »
any one from iclaim or greaterdevil play any more? im looking for that group of people haha.

I know of one person that still plays though very little. I think most of "those" people quit (or got banned who knows) at least I never see them around anymore. Haven't seen Cheech running around in many years it seems like.
 Shiva.Hiep
By Shiva.Hiep 2015-05-27 14:06:17  
They all quit, none were missed except Darksniper.
 Shiva.Apophus
user: wes
By Shiva.Apophus 2015-05-27 14:26:38  
I still play Hiep...I was in GD. I saw Info logged on a few weeks ago when it was free to play.

Most of the folks from that ls are gone to 14.

Some of us stragglers are still around, just not in the same gruop anymore.
[+]
 Shiva.Ladyofhonor
By Shiva.Ladyofhonor 2015-05-28 15:27:03  
Do yourself a favor and server hop. Shiva is almost entirely dead. Asura is hopping though. Transferred last night, jumped into Marjami delve pug, cleared twice in 20min each, it was beautiful. English shouts happening around the clock. It's amazing.
By protectorchrono 2015-05-28 15:32:11  
Shiva.Ladyofhonor said: »
Do yourself a favor and server hop. Shiva is almost entirely dead. Asura is hopping though. Transferred last night, jumped into Marjami delve pug, cleared twice in 20min each, it was beautiful. English shouts happening around the clock. It's amazing.

Not entirely dead yet. Did you server hop because of your recent issues with people on Shiva? Something about not being able to get into Icyhot's party because she needed a monk? You caused alot of drama in yells the past couple days (probably longer but idc lol), guess I can understand you leaving. Kinda burning bridges behind you lol. Well good luck on Asura lady. Hope that server treats you better.
[+]
By Ruchy 2015-05-28 15:44:30  

One less retard crying in /yell.
Have a nice stay on asura.
[+]
 Shiva.Ladyofhonor
By Shiva.Ladyofhonor 2015-05-28 15:45:12  

Not entirely dead yet. Did you server hop because of your recent issues with people on Shiva? Something about not being able to get into Icyhot's party because she needed a monk? You caused alot of drama in yells the past couple days (probably longer but idc lol), guess I can understand you leaving. Kinda burning bridges behind you lol. Well good luck on Asura lady. Hope that server treats you better.

Hah, that has almost nothing to do with it. Though the fact that Icyhot is one of the only shouts even happening, and they're stupid with their job requirements does factor into things a little. Samu shouts aside, there are almost no shouts that happen on Shiva, the place is deeeeaaaaddd. Round the clock shouts happening on Asura, in english. Delves, skirmish, voidwatch, WKR's etc. It's amazing out here.
 Leviathan.Hyriu
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hyriu
By Leviathan.Hyriu 2015-05-28 16:48:24  
Asura is full of botters

those *** cheaters
[+]
 Shiva.Keman
By Shiva.Keman 2015-05-28 22:09:05  
Who is this ladyofhonor person hating on our server? never heard of them sorry. But I would assume all servers across the bored have dropped off a little. Shiva doesn't seem bad to me.
 Shiva.Aisuu
user: aisukage
By Shiva.Aisuu 2015-05-29 00:08:56  
Damn it Heip I'm still playing but then again Robot has already seen me about and tanag its good to see you wanting to return. there are a couple sociel LS's like mentioned was DragonandAngels and another is Kindreds. NA prime time is like 700-800 i believe and JP prime time is double that.

Btw have you been on XIV lately i have been popping on to finish a few things before the expansion and not seen you on in LS much
[+]
By Ladyofhonor 2015-05-29 00:33:37  
Who is this ladyofhonor person hating on our server? never heard of them sorry. But I would assume all servers across the bored have dropped off a little. Shiva doesn't seem bad to me.

I have to question how long you've been on Shiva there bud. Shiva is dead, Asura is a whole world of difference. I turned my LS off and went to work for a few hours and just the shouts alone almost took up my entire chat log over 8 hours, and all different events, not Icyhot shouting for a monk for 40min.
First Page 2 3