日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Adoulin » Adoulin Fame Top 9 now
Adoulin Fame Top 9 now
 Shiva.Soppladios
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Soppladios 2015-05-15 00:53:50  
Just do a simple quest and top Adoulin Fame 9 now. "Your name belongs in the annals alongside August Adoulin's as an example of a trrrue hero. Don't let anyone tell you differently!"
Can complete the Record of Eminence-Fame: Adoulin as well.
Reward: Copper AMAN voucher, 300 Sparks, 500 Exp
 Asura.Sechs
サーバ: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-05-15 02:26:24  
Which "simple quest" did you do? I have all Adoulin quests and before this patch I wasn't capped.
This patch didn't add any new Adoulin quests afaik, so how did you achieve that?
By waffle 2015-05-15 02:37:40  
Asura.Sechs said: »
Which "simple quest" did you do? I have all Adoulin quests and before this patch I wasn't capped.
This patch didn't add any new Adoulin quests afaik, so how did you achieve that?

Try doing one of the repeatable quests, like turning in velkk items in marjami. I did one without thinking about it and when I checked I was maxed out as well.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2015-05-15 17:01:48  
I think OP's comment is that this was recently fixed to allow hero rank fame (rank 9) to show up, as it was broken before and stuck at rank 5 (we knew the messages for ranks 6 to 9 from .dat mining, but AFAIK would not display in game).

I didn't have rank 9, and after this update I went to the fame checker NPC and did get the rank 9 "hero" message. I did NOT do any new Adoulin quests, it was just there when I checked with the NPC.

For reference, I've done 100% Adoulin quests (except for GEO job quest line) and main story missions. Repeated a couple of the repeatable quests like once or twice. Legend rank in 3/6 coalitions.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2015-05-16 11:31:18  
Which are the repetable quests? Anybody remembers the name?
I completed all quests and missions etc but I'm not level 9 fame yet for some reason.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2015-05-16 11:48:51  
Nevermind I only had to speak with the NPC, fame 9.