Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » News » Site Update 2015.07.14
Site Update 2015.07.14
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-07-14 15:41:30  
Light week this week, since I've had a fairly busy RL and more moderation duties than usual, but here's today's patch:

• [XI] Inactive characters no longer get Achievement points.

• [XI] Radial Arcana ID was incorrect.

• [XI] Jobs you don't have JP for won't show up in the list anymore.

• [XI] Characters can now hide Atma, Abyssites, Job Points, and Voidwatch information.

• [XI] DNC and SCH are now lined up in the job table like they are in game.

• [XI] The "Criticial" typo is gone.

• Users from the same IP can now both score posts.

Let me know if you have any questions or problems.
[+]
 Odin.Sheelay
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2015-07-14 15:50:21  
There may be an error in the merit section related to the Attributes category. With 3 maxed attributes the count goes up to 36/45 instead of being maxed. Other than that, all I see is a whole lot of awesomeness! Thank you for all the improvements :)
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-07-14 15:54:01  
Odin.Sheelay said: »
There may be an error in the merit section related to the Attributes category. With 3 maxed attributes the count goes up to 36/45 instead of being maxed. Other than that, all I see is a whole lot of awesomeness! Thank you for all the improvements :)

Hrm? Stats cap at 15 now.

http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Lakshmi/Rooks#merits
By Jetackuu 2015-07-14 15:58:40  
Thanks, went up over 200 rank places, woot.

Not entirely sure if I like, but for now I do.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2015-07-14 15:58:54  
Rooks said: »

Hrm? Stats cap at 15 now.

http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Lakshmi/Rooks#merits

Maybe I am doing something wrong.. I seem to be able to get to 12 at most. Viewing my profile while logged out will show the section as missing merits. However, when I log on and hit the section, the limit only goes up to no.12

Idk if it means anything, but I do not use Guildwork plugin.
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-07-14 16:00:18  

Ah, that's the issue. I didn't update the manual merit entry section, since they aren't used for achievement point purposes; I will add that in the next week's patch.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2015-07-14 16:01:51  

Ah, that's the issue. I didn't update the manual merit entry section, since they aren't used for achievement point purposes; I will add that in the next week's patch.

Aah, got it. Thanks :)
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-07-14 16:05:11  
Jetackuu said: »

Enjoy it while it lasts. Points are getting a pretty major overhaul soon. I still haven't found a breakdown I really like, and it's not a top priority, just something I fiddle with. My eventual plan for it is going to look something like:

20% EXP/JP/Atma/Abyssites
15% Missions
25% Crafting
40% Legendary weapons

XI's crafting is no joke, and it'd be nice to make the AP system reflect that.
[+]
 Valefor.Damnit
サーバ: Valefor
user: bignig
By Valefor.Damnit 2015-07-14 16:05:57  
I've Actually had an issue for about a month now where I am not getting the Enqueue button to show on my LS community link in the upper left corner, and its not pulling my missions or assaults is this an issue with LS community or AH.com, I have followed the correction steps and updated the correct link to my character on community, still to no avail :(
 Valefor.Damnit
By Valefor.Damnit 2015-07-14 16:07:31  

Enjoy it while it lasts. Points are getting a pretty major overhaul soon. I still haven't found a breakdown I really like, and it's not a top priority, just something I fiddle with. My eventual plan for it is going to look something like:

15% Missions
25% Crafting
40% Legendary weapons

I second the crafting statement :)
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-07-14 16:08:15  
Valefor.Damnit said: »
I've Actually had an issue for about a month now where I am not getting the Enqueue button to show on my LS community link in the upper left corner, and its not pulling my missions or assaults is this an issue with LS community or AH.com, I have followed the correction steps and updated the correct link to my character on community, still to no avail :(

This has been a problem with a number of people; I still don't have an answer for it yet. The LSCOM is weird and buggy as hell. I'll see what I can find this week.
 Valefor.Damnit
By Valefor.Damnit 2015-07-14 16:08:58  
Valefor.Damnit said: »

This has been a problem with a number of people; I still don't have an answer for it yet. The LSCOM is weird and buggy as hell. I'll see what I can find this week.
awesome man, thank you :)
 Bahamut.Milamber
サーバ: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-07-14 16:13:11  
Users from the same IP can now both score posts.

Yay! Thanks!
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-07-14 16:39:29  

Getting each craft to 60 using kits takes approximately 4 hours and 4M gil. Getting each craft to 70 adds another 150 minutes and 2-3m gil each. Getting a craft from 70-110 adds 10 hours and 30-100m gil. Synergy costs 1-3m and 16-20 hours. Leaves a total of 78-82 hours and 160m to cap everything except fishing, and the vast majority of it can be automated(there's a tool to do 0-60 on kits without touching your computer, and even if you go completely vanilla lastsynth is essentially no attention required).

This is less time, less attention, and less gil than making a single mythic. Even fishing is not that bad with all of the new additions. Having crafting be valued at over half of all legendary weapons is completely absurd.
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-07-14 16:47:46  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »

Getting each craft to 60 using kits takes approximately 4 hours and 4M gil. Getting each craft to 70 adds another 150 minutes and 2-3m gil each. Getting a craft from 70-110 adds 10 hours and 30-100m gil. Synergy costs 1-3m and 16-20 hours. Leaves a total of 78-82 hours and 160m to cap everything except fishing, and the vast majority of it can be automated(there's a tool to do 0-60 on kits without touching your computer, and even if you go completely vanilla lastsynth is essentially no attention required).

This is less time, less attention, and less gil than making a single mythic. Even fishing is not that bad with all of the new additions. Having crafting be valued at over half of all legendary weapons is completely absurd.

It's been a while since I crafted, so that's interesting information. Thank you.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-07-14 16:51:00  
I don't envy trying to create a fair balance, just trying to provide information. I did every craft to 70 on 8 characters in one weekend during double synth skillup campaign and kept my stats, adjusted for double being off in my prior post.

I'd think trying to estimate based off of required time(with a value in time for gil) would create the most balanced points system. That way, there's little incentive to grind anything that furthers your progression slower for the sake of xiah points.
 Phoenix.Gameesh
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-07-14 17:06:32  
Awesome patch! Thank you very much :)
One question though: where can you find the job points to edit / manage now?
 Asura.Sechs
サーバ: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-07-14 17:07:01  
It's been a while since I crafted, so that's interesting information. Thank you.
I think his estimations are a bit overly optimistic.
But at the same time I agree with him overall that Crafting got really really faster and easier, especially the 1-60 step.
But with the new "can skillup even with 10 levels under recipes" thing, all professions got access to many "cheap" recipes that they can spam for 10 levels more. It makes a huge difference.

It's definitely something you need to take into consideration Rooks, to a certain degree at least.
Without forgetting that just how craftings got much easier, so did pretty much all of the rest of the game. Relics and Mythics included.
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-07-14 17:12:28  
Oh also:

I have max-meritted STR, DEX and VIT in-game in the merits attribute category.
That should be 45 merits, but on this site it says I have 36/45.
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-07-14 17:13:07  

YUS! time to create a sock account & pretend someone likes my dumbass ideas!
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-07-14 17:16:40  
Siren.Mosin said: »

Yeah, I'm trying to boost account numbers. SOCK AWAY, FRIENDS.

Phoenix.Gameesh said: »
Oh also:

The manual entry for merits hasn't been updated, and there isn't one at all for job points. Both are handled through the Guildwork plugin. I'm going to update the merit page, but I don't really see myself adding one for job points unless there's a TON of demand for it.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-07-14 17:18:24  
Asura.Sechs said: »
I think his estimations are a bit overly optimistic.
But at the same time I agree with him overall that Crafting got really really faster and easier, especially the 1-60 step.
But with the new "can skillup even with 10 levels under recipes" thing, all professions got access to many "cheap" recipes that they can spam for 10 levels more. It makes a huge difference.

It's definitely something you need to take into consideration Rooks, to a certain degree at least.
Without forgetting that just how craftings got much easier, so did pretty much all of the rest of the game. Relics and Mythics included.

Yeah.

I might just open a thread specifically for suggestions, see if people have better ideas and arguments than I do.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-07-14 17:19:57  

Oh also:

The manual entry for merits hasn't been updated, and there isn't one at all for job points. Both are handled through the Guildwork plugin. I'm going to update the merit page, but I don't really see myself adding one for job points unless there's a TON of demand for it.

Ah I see. Thank you for the quick reply.
For me personally job points aren't really a priority. Sure it's nice to check them outside of the game, but not a necessity. Heh, I don't have that many spent anyway.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Stamos
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2015-07-14 18:03:25  
To be honest, crafting used to be way more expensive/time consuming. But with kits and getting skill ups from any synth ten levels below makes it easy mode. Not that any of the achievements are difficult now.
 Leviathan.Behemothx
user: BehemothZ
By Leviathan.Behemothx 2015-07-14 21:37:48  
Hey Rooks, My job points have been stuck for like 2 months and they are fine on guildwork, tried queuing an update and still nothing... Any idea?

Edit: nevermind... it's guildwork that's screwing with job points :/
 Bahamut.Milamber
サーバ: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-07-15 03:18:55  

Hey, who doesn't like a clean pair of socks?
By Jetackuu 2015-07-15 06:56:53  

15% Missions
25% Crafting
40% Legendary weapons

Fine with that, plan on crafting a lot soon.