Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-22 15:27:29  
This is something that's existed forever so I dunno if it's fixable, but when you open a node(not in a thread, but to the actual node link), intra-page links don't work(you know, those you put at the top as quick links to navigate through the node).
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [240 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
サーバ: Bismarck
user: alyria
By Bismarck.Alyora 2016-05-19 12:24:11  
For Rooks:

you can't undo a +/- on comments (Submitted by Sehachan)
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-05-19 12:28:00  
Also, where's my Mission Accomplished BBCode?

Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-19 12:43:36  
'your mom' is suspiciously absent from the bottom of this list.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-05-19 12:45:03  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
'your mom' is suspiciously absent from the bottom of this list.

Because he already did it.

BAM.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-05-19 13:08:08  
When adding new items to an Item Set -- no stats are displayed / many missing. :(
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [113 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-09-09 10:51:15  
I've complained about this before, but updating a node is an excruciating task because it randomly gives a "the script stopped working" message which freezes my browser.

Is there nothing that can be done about it please?
By Jetackuu 2016-09-09 10:51:40  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I've complained about this before, but updating a node is an excruciating task because it randomly gives a "the script stopped working" message which freezes my browser.

Silly question, but have you tried another browser?
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-09-09 11:18:22  
Jetackuu said: »

Silly question, but have you tried another browser?

It's actually a bug in the main loop of the editor. It's that lovely combination of low-priority and super obnoxious to fix (third party javascript!) that keeps it loooow on the stack. Sorry.
[+]
By Nocki 2016-09-09 11:49:16  

I ran into this problem as well when handling the GEO node, I personally just opened the editor copied the entire thing and then closed out of it so that I could edit it in Notepad++ (even though it doesn't support the formatting 100%). Then I would copy it back over to preview in a blank node. I know it sounds like a bit of a hassle but it was much less annoying than losing everything I was working on repeatedly.
[+]
 Asura.Patriclis
user: Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2016-09-09 12:35:41  
Item sets do not calculate stats on all gear correctly (for example, I don't get any stats for my cetl belt. Example below)

http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/346074
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
サーバ: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2016-09-09 12:46:43  
make me regent of the P&R threads i promise funderful things!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-09 12:49:09  
Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
If you are regent, I want to be the monarch that made you regent.

*wonders how many people will get the joke*
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
サーバ: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2016-09-09 12:52:57  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

deal but i only serve queens so you got a bit of cutting and splicing to do
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-09 12:56:09  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

*goes missing*
By Ramyrez 2016-09-09 13:13:10  

*** I'm fabulous.

Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-09-09 13:19:05  
Nocki said: »

I ran into this problem as well when handling the GEO node, I personally just opened the editor copied the entire thing and then closed out of it so that I could edit it in Notepad++ (even though it doesn't support the formatting 100%). Then I would copy it back over to preview in a blank node. I know it sounds like a bit of a hassle but it was much less annoying than losing everything I was working on repeatedly.
That's a good idea, I think I'll do the same next time.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2016-09-27 15:13:34  
If an item hasn't been sold on your server, but has on others, it still doesn't show the cross-server history. And I think it should.
[+]
 Valefor.Rawry
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Rawry 2016-10-08 18:09:32  
Forum search is broken!! *pushes site on the ground in anger*
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2016-10-28 16:30:46  
Some 119 armor like from escha still don't show up on "119 Only" search options since they're still registering as 255. Can we get a fix for that?
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-10-28 17:15:06  
Right after the trivia game is finished.
[+]
 Asura.Thorva
user: Thorva
By Asura.Thorva 2016-10-29 12:58:34  
How about an option to hide threads you don't care to see. Kinda like what was done with the P&R thread but something to our discretion?

(probably not the place for suggestions, but I almost forgot I wanted this option just clicking this link, I can only imagine what would have happened if I searched for the proper thread.)
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-10-29 13:04:07  
Asura.Thorva said: »
How about an option to hide threads you don't care to see. Kinda like what was done with the P&R thread but something to our discretion?

(probably not the place for suggestions, but I almost forgot I wanted this option just clicking this link, I can only imagine what would have happened if I searched for the proper thread.)
*breaks out book titled "***Rooks Says"*

There are several different front page caches; User, VIP, Mod/Admin, and with the P&R hiding, User-P&R Disabled. To do as you ask would require adding caches to an already heavily cached system.

*flips through pages* I could mention demains but I spilled Mt. Dew on those pages and can't read the notes. (I forgot how they work.)

/bow
[+]
 Asura.Thorva
By Asura.Thorva 2016-10-29 13:29:51  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Asura.Thorva said: »

*breaks out book titled "***Rooks Says"*

There are several different front page caches; User, VIP, Mod/Admin, and with the P&R hiding, User-P&R Disabled. To do as you ask would require adding caches to an already heavily cached system.

*flips through pages* I could mention demains but I spilled Mt. Dew on those pages and can't read the notes. (I forgot how they work.)

/bow

[+]
By Verda 2016-11-04 13:10:44  
The new achievement system adjustments are working really well, so thank you for that, one exception some of my stuff still doesn't update. Case in point I've been done with A Moogle Kupo D'Etat and Campaign for a really long while now, but they haven't updated. Any ideas on how to get them to update? New RME weapons and job points show up so fast it's uncanny but these two are stubborn.
 Asura.Thorva
By Asura.Thorva 2016-11-04 13:17:45  
Verda said: »
The new achievement system adjustments are working really well, so thank you for that, one exception some of my stuff still doesn't update. Case in point I've been done with A Moogle Kupo D'Etat and Campaign for a really long while now, but they haven't updated. Any ideas on how to get them to update? New RME weapons and job points show up so fast it's uncanny but these two are stubborn.

I have the same issue with missions as well as relic weapons not showing afterglow versions.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [122 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2017-03-22 22:46:19  
Minor thing with the Guild Pattern, it has the current JST time wrong so it actually rolls over at 11pm JST every night (dunno if it's daylight savings related or just wrong)

On that note, would it be possible to just give you some sort of csv or file that you could just import in to update the guild patterns so you don't have to fix them one by one or is that not really accessible to you? It'd be nice to get the GP values and items fixed since with Eschuteon, people are probably using it a bit more nowadays.
 Asura.Evildemon
By Asura.Evildemon 2017-03-22 23:28:40  
Fenrir.Tarowyn said: »
Minor thing with the Guild Pattern, it has the current JST time wrong so it actually rolls over at 11pm JST every night (dunno if it's daylight savings related or just wrong)

That's weird it would technically be 1 AM JST if its day light savings related. Cause for us now JST midnight = 11 am, before the time change JST midnight = 10 am.