Wisent Kecks NM

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Wisent Kecks NM
Wisent Kecks NM
By Chaosofasura 2015-08-19 07:51:44  
Was looking to get the wisent kecks for my two Bsts, tried duoing it with trusts but it was kinda a whiff fest. Any one have some advice on this NM or is it just to high of a level to "solo"?
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2015-08-19 09:09:34  
Skjalf wants to hear advice as well. Tried with a PLD and WHM and it did not go well. ; ; Maybe a RDM and GEO would help. :3
By fillerbunny9 2015-08-19 09:45:13  
Jeanpaul did an excellent write up on these when they came out, I suggest starting there: http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/44971/adoulin-gates-nm
[+]
By Chaosofasura 2015-08-20 09:47:57  
I did indeed look into that thread when I decided to try this little challenge, the problem I ran into is I just wasn't pumping out enough damage. I got it to maybe 80% when things started going south. I decided to bite the bullet and warp out and chalked it up as a loss. Was hoping maybe some Bsts might have advice on how to handle this NM. I unfortunately don't have Amchuchu so I don't know how well Gessho could hold up tanking it. I was using ibuki to tank and it seemed to hold up but I wasn't sure how long he could last before I ran out of pet food