100 To 110 Suggestions Since May Update

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Alchemy » 100 to 110 Suggestions Since May Update
100 to 110 Suggestions Since May Update
 Cerberus.Hrasvelg
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Huev
By Cerberus.Hrasvelg 2015-09-08 02:10:16  
I'm looking for synth(s) to hit from 100 to 110.
I originally planned for Righteous Bolt Heads/Saline Broth (104) and Malison Medallion (106) with god-knows-what past that.

Now with the new update this past May...

Has anyone tried pumping Ephedra Ring (99) or Pro-Ether (100) to 110?
If so, how scarce are the skill ups compared to the 'ol fashioned way?

I want to plan this out to start amassing <Synthesis Materials> and all necessary foods, buffs, and whatnots for that final push.

Thank you all.
 Leviathan.Protey
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-09-08 02:33:59  
If you're using Kitron Macaron and Ionis in Adoulin you can expect to go roughly 1 skillup every 4 synths. So get about 4 stacks of materials for every level you want to go up. Random number generator can make this amount higher or lower, but in general 1 in 4.
 Shiva.Shinsonja
サーバ: Shiva
user: Shinsonja
By Shiva.Shinsonja 2015-09-08 03:34:34  
i have been making canterella 100-107 so far (orc livers the issue), will possibly finish last 3 lvls on a combo of those, pro ether & sunwater, always use kitron macaroon, Ionis & cockatrice cheer effect for best results with alchemy.

update capped @110 on canterella
By Aeyela 2015-09-08 03:42:52  
It's not Alchemy, but for Smithing I did Imperial Wootz Ingots to 109 (original cap of 99) and the skill up rate was about the same as it was to 99. 30-40 synths for a level on average. I'd assume it'll be roughly the same for Alchemy off of same level synths. Incidentally, the skill up rate synthing 'over the level' on Goldsmithing 61 (synth level 59) seems to have a much worse skill up rate. For eight stacks of materials I got 0.2.
 Carbuncle.Arcksan
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Pluton
By Carbuncle.Arcksan 2015-09-08 04:39:56  
"Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 8:00 a.m. (PDT) to Tuesday, September 15 at 9:59 p.m.
- Double Synthesis Skill Gain Rate Campaign"

So just wait a little and be prepared :p
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-09-08 04:45:22  
I would also sugguest crystal hoarding till that campagin hits.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
サーバ: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-09-08 08:52:23  
Discount skill up path would be to make ice shields (using sparks for diamond shields) until 108. At 109, flask of panaceas, and cap at 110 with bottle of cantarellas. These synths are not only using reasonably common materials, but also generally at a low cost or even a profit. Other options include jug of saline broth, but most other synths require very valuable items.

Bear in mind that you can reach 11 over the old caps, so a synth like Cantarella that normally went to 99 will reach 110.
[+]
 Siren.Dolphjagfan
サーバ: Siren
user: inmanab
By Siren.Dolphjagfan 2015-09-08 09:36:13  
Pretty much what JP said. I've just been dumping my sparks into diamond shields, and gotten from 100-107.2 at a rate of a skill-up about every 1/15 synths (in Adoulin with Ionis and a Kitron). It REALLY slowed down after I hit 107, but still, it's a free synth and you're making about 5k gil every successful attempt.

My plan was to finish from 108-110 using the bottle of cantarella synth, but again it's just finding the supply of livers on auction, or running through Dyna-Sandy to supply my own.
By Ulthakptah 2015-09-08 10:49:12  
If you have enough goldsmithing to make mythril rings Ephedra Ring works. The goldsmithing guild sells crafting kits that make mythril bars so really there is just some leg work to get the memories to make the anima for the hallowed water. Also since you will be making a ton of them there is a good chance you will high quality once so that could make up the costs of your materials completely.
 Cerberus.Hrasvelg
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Huev
By Cerberus.Hrasvelg 2015-09-09 00:12:38  
Thank you everyone for these amazing posts!

I have goldsmithing 70 so mythril rings are not a problem. Will do the Diamond Shield thing, absolutely! I have the KI necessary to make hallowed water too. Thanks for reminding me about the cockatrice cheer!

Kitron, Ionis, Adoulin, Bird-Cheer, and Thursday Synthing Bonanza.

You guys are amazing!