Storm Spell And Elemental Spawn

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Scholar » Storm spell and elemental spawn
Storm spell and elemental spawn
By FarelTheGecko 2015-10-06 02:43:14  
I heard that the storm spells make weather appear in the near of the SCH, BUT does it also spawn elementals and the like?
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Kyte 2015-10-06 02:49:58  
No.
 Asura.Sechs
サーバ: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-10-06 03:13:47  
Not sure I even got his question lol
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-10-06 03:20:13  
Asura.Sechs said: »
Not sure I even got his question lol
He's asking if casting a SCH Storm spell would cause elementals to spawn.

The answer is no because it just generates weather on the target, not the area. Think cartoons where a depressed character will have a rain cloud above their head while everywhere else is sunny.
By FarelTheGecko 2015-10-06 13:24:43  
Oooohhh boy, thank you very much. I didn't know that!

Funny how that gives a clear answer, but everyone I saw talked about it as "area".

Mostly asked this, because I'm a BLU, and those Fire Elementals in Adoulin are a pain to spawn.
 Ragnarok.Muffz
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Muffz
By Ragnarok.Muffz 2015-10-06 13:30:42  
FarelTheGecko said: »
Oooohhh boy, thank you very much. I didn't know that!

Funny how that gives a clear answer, but everyone I saw talked about it as "area".

Mostly asked this, because I'm a BLU, and those Fire Elementals in Adoulin are a pain to spawn.

The best way to get the dual-elemental spells is by doing alluvion skirmish in yorcia. Grab a few other blus and try a 131. Level 1 head, level 3 body and level 1 feet. This gives you more time to learn the spells. Take the enemy encampment down with the book pets but don't finish it off. Elementals will keep spawning after you kill them.

I can't remember what eudamon segment we used but I don't think it really matters. Should only take a few runs for everyone to get all the spells.

Cheers.