Escha Ruann NM Spam, Is This Server Still Alive?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Escha Ruann NM Spam, Is this Server Still Alive?
Escha Ruann NM Spam, Is this Server Still Alive?
By lhova 2015-10-07 18:07:13  
Looking for people interested in killing T1's, T2's and T3's for gear and abj. Need a WHM, BRD, PLD, SAM or someone with access to mules with those jobs. I don't care how well geared you are (this is kinda the point of doing this) but I'm mostly looking for people who are interested in doing this.

I ask if there server is dead because there are no shouts and its seems like everyone just triboxes everything themselves. Screw that, lets work together and have fun.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Nightsage
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Nightsage
By Lakshmi.Nightsage 2015-10-08 05:46:45  
If you showed up to events you would have your abjs lol
[+]
 Fenrir.Ramzus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2015-10-08 05:52:59  
lmfao dunked
[+]
 Bahamut.Foreverj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-10-08 07:14:44  
Yea switch servers or as nightsage says attend events.

To answer the question is server dead? There was barely any shouts when I was still there and no one joins shouts even if it's like 5/6. And I believe two NA shells there are the only shells getting things done and up to date with contents.

Unless ur shells event is mandatory and u can't make all of them, then switch servers and find a casual shell. It's funny how my shell here in bahamut actually have 3 people from Lakshmi. And they my essential part of my group.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-10-08 08:20:03  
Lakshmi is one of the most backwater servers right now, and that's just how I like it!

/oldman
[+]
By lhova 2015-10-08 14:35:19  
Lakshmi.Nightsage said: »

That is true I would, but with girlfriend agro I can rarely play during events. And honestly I doubt most people get much done during events anyway. The ones who get abjs and gear are the one who can tri box the material themselves (which isn't feasible for me). I just miss the days that people actually puged.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-10-08 14:44:44  
lhova said: »

That is true I would, but with girlfriend agro I can rarely play during events. And honestly I doubt most people get much done during events anyway. The ones who get abjs and gear are the one who can tri box the material themselves (which isn't feasible for me). I just miss the days that people actually puged.

If you want pugs I see shouts sometimes for ru'un Escha in bahamut. While it's usually successful, it's mostly skilled small groups looking to fill a few spots.
 Lakshmi.Nightsage
user: Nightsage
By Lakshmi.Nightsage 2015-10-08 14:57:26  
lhova said: »

I have gotten very little during events due to the item(s) i want not dropping. I get most of of the items i want off event time getting help from a few people in the shell. Time for you to make some friends!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-10-08 15:02:29  
I don't get anything from events either ; ;

I just get stuff from lootwhoring Lensu's pops.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kathee
user: Brei
By Lakshmi.Kathee 2015-10-08 15:57:56  
Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
I don't get anything from events either ; ;

I just get stuff from lootwhoring Lensu's pops.

I don't loot ***, he just says take it!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Lenus
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-10-08 17:25:36  
I'll sell you drops npnp
 Asura.Failaras
サーバ: Asura
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-10-08 19:01:42  
Sell me Jovian body thx.
By lhova 2015-10-08 23:35:09  
Friends? Do you need it? Where? Help me out!
 Lakshmi.Lenus
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-10-09 03:46:03  
There's probably a book somewhere at the supermarket that teaches dummies how to make frens
 Bahamut.Tychefm
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2015-10-09 04:50:07  
Lakshmi.Lenus said: »
There's probably a book somewhere at the supermarket that teaches dummies how to make frens

Rule #1: Be a mage
Rule #2: Done be a DD
By zaxtiss 2015-10-25 03:28:56  
Lol sadly I'm not on as much cuz of internet problems but I'm game for any event really so long as I have access got most htbcnm fights now so if I'm on just hit me up
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [46 days between previous and next post]
By lhova 2015-12-09 16:15:54  
Bump! Looking for people who are interested in getting gear/abj and making friends! I'm on BLU but looking for a good BLM, PLD, WHM, GEO and COR. We spam the NM's until we all get the gear we want. Looking to to Escha, SR, HTNM's, pretty much whatever is needed. Play time is normally EST 10p or later Tues thru Fri and all day on Monday's. Some Friday nights as well. Please inbox me here if you are interested and we can set something up.
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-12-09 17:05:05  
With all due respect, just move to another server. Asura I heard u can just yell and get a party. Should have no issues making friends there. I understand u not looking for a event linkshell, but there's also lots of casuals shells that does things with whatever they have that day or night.

FYI I couldn't find players when I was at Lakshmi. I felt just as lost as you are. Went to bahamut and was fortunate enough to find some good people. It suxs to be a dedicated player and have to solo every night.
 Ragnarok.Alexhander
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Alexhander 2015-12-09 17:11:29  
They simply should merge...
[+]