No-one Complaining About Bst On The Official Forum

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » No-one complaining about bst on the official forum
No-one complaining about bst on the official forum
 Shiva.Malthar
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2015-11-15 19:17:16  
Has anyone else noticed that there has not been any more posts about bst on the official forum? Know why? It is not because SE's rose colored solution to show us the crappy range fixed any and all problems related to bst. It is because they banned everyone complaining about bst so there is no one left to argue.

Who else got banned?
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2015-11-15 19:31:14  
They don't care. Beyond that, there are people on there who will report you for abuse if you disagree with them. It's not worth going there. I posted a while back about how the information they provided regarding something pup related was incorrect, and the devs told me I was wrong. So I posted more hard evidence. Meanwhile the other people on the forums seem to have completely ignored what I am saying and ramble on about things that have nothing to do with what I am talking about. It's a cesspool. No reason to go there except for official information.
[+]
 Asura.Ninjaface
サーバ: Asura
user: Ninjaface
By Asura.Ninjaface 2015-11-15 21:01:12  
Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia said: »
It's not worth going there.
the Devs have a long history of not caring about what we say anyway, so there is really no reason to go to the OF when this place exists.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2015-11-16 01:57:57  
I just can say thats pitiful when diferent opinions can offend people.

If banning is their answer for a discussion (regardless being pointless or no), i just can sugest them to live with middle east country or north corea, maybe they will be happy living in a country none dare to disagree about things...
By Cathaldus 2015-11-16 03:06:34  
They like to ban people from the forums it seems, I got perma-banned for saying that I was curious how they justify the same cost for the game.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2015-11-16 04:21:36  
Shiva.Malthar said: »
Has anyone else noticed that there has not been any more posts about bst on the official forum? Know why? It is not because SE's rose colored solution to show us the crappy range fixed any and all problems related to bst. It is because they banned everyone complaining about bst so there is no one left to argue.

Who else got banned?

I haven't posted because we're still evaluating the effect of the recent update. It seems to of had the intended effect of shattering the FOO strategy of hordes of gimp BST's clearing everything. Experienced BST's can still get things done, though at an annoyance, which is what every single non-pet job deals with. I still see dozens of "doing X, BST can I have it" shouts, but people are finally starting to try different strategies.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Cementfoot
user: Drd
By Quetzalcoatl.Cementfoot 2015-11-16 04:41:23  
Asura.Saevel said: »

Who else got banned?

I haven't posted because we're still evaluating the effect of the recent update. It seems to of had the intended effect of shattering the FOO strategy of hordes of gimp BST's clearing everything. Experienced BST's can still get things done, though at an annoyance, which is what every single non-pet job deals with. I still see dozens of "doing X, BST can I have it" shouts, but people are finally starting to try different strategies.

its really not a annoyance, a annoyance was charm rotating back in the day on certian nms, as for the offical fourms meh i got banned back when 1 delve said something about giving TH gear for pets then months later go on and deny what they said go figure
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-11-16 10:15:52  
Cathaldus said: »
They like to ban people from the forums it seems, I got perma-banned for saying that I was curious how they justify the same cost for the game.

You got permabanned because you were trolling. There were certainly ways to express your opinion, but the way you tried to do so came across as hostile and trollish.
By Cathaldus 2015-11-16 10:51:23  
Asura.Hoshiku said: »

You got permabanned because you were trolling. There were certainly ways to express your opinion, but the way you tried to do so came across as hostile and trollish.

I most certainly was not trolling, I made a comment about not having a problem with the lack of updates, just being curious how they can justify the same price.

Which SE deemed as a personal attack on Square Enix staff, which it was not, it was in no way trollish, and I can only assume you think I was someone else because your "excuse" was simply not true of the post I made.
By ibm2431 2015-11-16 11:35:41  
Pantafernando said: »
maybe they will be happy living in a country none dare to disagree about things...

So... Japan, then?
 Asura.Loire
user: Bunnygod
By Asura.Loire 2015-11-16 11:54:56  

Who else got banned?

I enjoy that the bolded part is just simply needing someone to cure.
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-11-16 12:14:41  

I most certainly was not trolling, I made a comment about not having a problem with the lack of updates, just being curious how they can justify the same price.

Which SE deemed as a personal attack on Square Enix staff, which it was not, it was in no way trollish, and I can only assume you think I was someone else because your "excuse" was simply not true of the post I made.

Were you not the person who called people stupid for continuing to subscribe after SE stopped adding content? I don't remember more than one person on the OF spouting that nonsense about. You can't call people names on the OF and not expect to get permabanned. Plus you were posting quasi off topic replies to all sorts of threads with the same stuff.
 Bahamut.Foreverj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-16 13:07:44  

Who else got banned?

We talked about this. Gimp bst cannot get things done even pre nerf. If u mean Gimp bst clearing everything as in clearing sinister in 29:55 mins and 15 min Escha t1 fights then sure. U think gimp bst can even hit a t3 zitah behemoth with geo and cor support?

Gimp bst is no fun to be with. Who's wants to do long *** battles pressing a macro every 10 secs and running out of range. It's bearable if we can plow thru a Sky NM in 2-4 minutes. Anything pass that starts to get really really boring and possible loss.

But u right people should be open to new strategy. I have done blue Mage setups and soon if have enough mages magic burst setup.
[+]
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-16 13:08:42  

Were you not the person who called people stupid for continuing to subscribe after SE stopped adding content? I don't remember more than one person on the OF spouting that nonsense about. You can't call people names on the OF and not expect to get permabanned. Plus you were posting quasi off topic replies to all sorts of threads with the same stuff.

There is no stoppable of content. Dec update is slated for early December .
By Cathaldus 2015-11-16 13:57:39  

No, the only post I made about it was the one I said about, which is likely where your confusion comes from, since I only made the one post on the subject.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2015-11-16 16:32:35  
Bahamut.Foreverj said: »

Who else got banned?

We talked about this. Gimp bst cannot get things done even pre nerf. If u mean Gimp bst clearing everything as in clearing sinister in 29:55 mins and 15 min Escha t1 fights then sure. U think gimp bst can even hit a t3 zitah behemoth with geo and cor support?

Gimp bst is no fun to be with. Who's wants to do long *** battles pressing a macro every 10 secs and running out of range. It's bearable if we can plow thru a Sky NM in 2-4 minutes. Anything pass that starts to get really really boring and possible loss.

But u right people should be open to new strategy. I have done blue Mage setups and soon if have enough mages magic burst setup.

I watched gimp BST's clear all that content with my own eyes. The only difference, at that time, was how long it took to kill it. Pro BST's could kill it really fast, gimp BST's would take 10 minutes. This is why everyone and their mother started throwing BST's at things, they didn't mind the slower kills since it was practically guaranteed.

Now it's changed and we'll see how things progress.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2015-11-16 16:38:14  
Asura.Loire said: »

Who else got banned?

I enjoy that the bolded part is just simply needing someone to cure.

Heal + remove status ailments + Vex Attunment to not die.

SE has refused to raise our max HP while increasing the damage output of content, it's gotten to the point now where simply staying alive can be difficult. A GEO can either do Vex + Attunement to keep you alive, or a damage debuff like Torpor + Fraility. If your "DD's" are disposable and have high HP, then you can have the GEO focus on debuff's to speed up damage and not have to waste buff slots protecting vulnerable melee's.

Being able to easily side-step SE's obnoxious damage mechanics was the central reason people throw pet jobs at things. Now that BST's are forced to run into range to do things it removes that situation.
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-16 16:49:25  

Who else got banned?

I watched gimp BST's clear all that content with my own eyes. The only difference, at that time, was how long it took to kill it. Pro BST's could kill it really fast, gimp BST's would take 10 minutes. This is why everyone and their mother started throwing BST's at things, they didn't mind the slower kills since it was practically guaranteed.

Even Pre nerf a gimp bst does not have the accuracy to clear all contents. Is that so hard to understand? I was a pro bst pre newest update and I was having barely capped accuracy on t3 zitah with cor and geo buff. Without akamochi food I was whiffing.
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-11-16 17:04:04  

Who else got banned?

Even Pre nerf a gimp bst does not have the accuracy to clear all contents. Is that so hard to understand? I was a pro bst pre newest update and I was having barely capped accuracy on t3 zitah with cor and geo buff. Without akamochi food I was whiffing.

You were a solo class trying to solo things................ SE doesn't particularly want things "solo'd" so they nerf batter the ***out of you.

A phrase comes to mind : "get over it".

There's nothing you can do to fix it, why bother being butthurt or going wah wah we can't faceroll ***, oh well. Grab a GEO and a COR, put up some pet buffs and go ham on what you can, and if you die? Time running in better.
[+]
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-16 17:31:56  
Cerberus.Conagh said: »

Who else got banned?

You were a solo class trying to solo things................ SE doesn't particularly want things "solo'd" so they nerf batter the ***out of you.

A phrase comes to mind : "get over it".

There's nothing you can do to fix it, why bother being butthurt or going wah wah we can't faceroll ***, oh well. Grab a GEO and a COR, put up some pet buffs and go ham on what you can, and if you die? Time running in better.

You assume someone is butt hurt: false
You assume someone likes to solo: false
You assume someone can't get over the distance nerf: false
You assume someone don't have a geo or cor friend: false.
Anything else you assume incorrectly?

Savael claims something about bst and I'm trying to point out what he claims is inaccurate. Our conversations seems to be on topic.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2015-11-16 21:10:16  
Savael claims something about bst and I'm trying to point out what he claims is inaccurate. Our conversations seems to be on topic.

They have been demonstrated accurate on several occasions.

You've already showed your just butt hurt that your favorite job got whacked a little and you are now forced to consider environmental dangers.

And it's extremely funny that your using the fact you had to .... use food ... to do stuff. Like ... using food is somehow difficult, like that other DD's don't have to use food. I mean damn, talk about entitlement or being disconnected with the rest of the game. DD's have been needing to "use food" for over ten years now. Just ... wow

"Hey guyz, it suckz now that I gotta learn-2-play and stuffz"
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2015-11-16 21:39:07  
Nothing good will come of this thread anymore. Can we just go ahead and get it locked?