White Mage For Returning Players

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » White Mage for returning players
White Mage for returning players
By Aznkiller 2015-11-21 14:57:11  
So in an effort to get a spot in the games content where multiple players are needed I've decided to play as a White Mage to help get myself clears/access to everything.

My question is, as a returning player who currently has nothing but sparks and auction house gear. What equipment would you guys consider critical and acceptable for getting into pick up groups and being useful in ilvl content. I am not trying to max out the job and get gear sets that take myself to the extremes on every action I take. But I do want to be able to carryout peoples expectations of what their WHM should be doing for them. Please keep in mind that I need this stuff to be soloable of at least obtainable by a small group of players.
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-11-21 16:00:40  
Aznkiller said: »
So in an effort to get a spot in the games content where multiple players are needed I've decided to play as a White Mage to help get myself clears/access to everything.

My question is, as a returning player who currently has nothing but sparks and auction house gear. What equipment would you guys consider critical and acceptable for getting into pick up groups and being useful in ilvl content. I am not trying to max out the job and get gear sets that take myself to the extremes on every action I take. But I do want to be able to carryout peoples expectations of what their WHM should be doing for them. Please keep in mind that I need this stuff to be soloable of at least obtainable by a small group of players.

Page 1 of the WHM guide has "starter gear" that's a good baseline and easily soloable with trusts.

The wieght of whats needed depends on Target and group strength.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Foreverj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-21 19:25:40  
karusanyoshi said: »
Most important pieces by far are Orison +2 body and legs, at minimum. They are easily soloable with sparks and blue abyssea chest in port jeuno.

Upgrade them to 109 equivalent when you can, but just those pieces will go a long way. You have to do quite a bit of content before you can upgrade, so don't worry about it right now.

After that, build a refresh set, i.e. respite cloak, assiduity pants +1, serpentes hands/feet, refresh ammo from adoulin, and bolelabunga from tree wkr.

Having these two sets will make you able to cure groups almost forever with /sch, and will also make you better than 95% of the whm's in this game.

Skills is the most important for white Mage. U can have all the gears in the world and if slow people will die. Heavy hitting NMs nowadays. Only two gear is must have Af3 pants n body plus 50 percent cure potency somewhere. It doesn't even have to be 109. I have to cure due to lack of white Mage n I just gather gear from 2 years ago and did fine. Between paladin voking solace af3 pants and CuraGa 3,4 there's no reason for anyone to die unless players are just recklace.

With that said I'm still looking for a white Mage if u good come over to bahamut we can give u a look.
 Asura.Sesono
サーバ: Asura
user: Zyanide
By Asura.Sesono 2015-11-21 19:28:40  
bolelabunga drops in Delve, Tamaxchi it is from Yumcax WKR ;) Easy to get. After that get into UNM groups - Camahueto for Boots (Hygieia clogs) & Arke for Staff (Ababinili). That and Emp +2 Gear caps everything. Then you can start building better gear (refresh/MP/andwhatnot).
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-11-21 20:23:25  
Asura.Sesono said: »
bolelabunga drops in Delve, Tamaxchi it is from Yumcax WKR ;) Easy to get. After that get into UNM groups - Camahueto for Boots (Hygieia clogs) & Arke for Staff (Ababinili). That and Emp +2 Gear caps everything. Then you can start building better gear (refresh/MP/andwhatnot).

This is probably the best advice so far, the Tamaxchi is a very good cheap item to use however if people don't farm the Wildskeepers, then you'll have an easier time getting the Ababinili with some luck and some help, he's an easy mob, soloable without trusts by an average geared BLU so I don't see an issue as any DPS/Healer combo on that.

The hardest part really is just picking something to get started on and then attack each thing one step at a time.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2015-11-21 21:14:22  
Asura.Sesono said: »

Unity Concord NMs Offer WHM a lot of nice things.
https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Unity_Concord

Skjalf recommends them highly. All of the items that WHM can use are pretty much used by Skjalf everyday with a couple of exceptions (Imperial Wing Hairpin +1, Alhazen Hat +1, etc. but still got them for collection sake / other things)