SCH Empy +1 Feet Or Merlinic Crackows?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Scholar » SCH empy +1 feet or Merlinic crackows?
SCH empy +1 feet or Merlinic crackows?
 Fenrir.Behr
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Behr
By Fenrir.Behr 2015-12-01 19:00:44  
I'm really not sure which I should go for first. Can arbatel feet +1 outnuke merlinic if I have klimaform and weather on?
 Quetzalcoatl.Commencal
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Scwall
By Quetzalcoatl.Commencal 2015-12-01 19:12:24  
Tyche compared Empy +1 with Chironic in this post. More than likely the same for Merlinic.

Bahamut.Tychefm said: »
Quote:
Do Empy head and feet (119) still win over those options, with Ebullience and Klimaform respectively?

Empy feet still do more damage than +50MAB total chironic feet. If somehow possible shift the +MagicBurst bonus needed to legs, body and head now.

Personally I don't use Empy hat anymore for a massive amount of MACC loss over Merlinic head. On Loafers you only give up 7-17 depening on Augments but on head it's a massive 16-55.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1088 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Ayahuasca
サーバ: Asura
user: ayahuasca
By Asura.Ayahuasca 2018-11-23 23:17:21  
3 years later but I wanted to say that I asked myself same question after getting them 119 cause +15%dmg actually sounds huge, and it is! My merlinic crackows got +15MAB on them with +39MAB (34m.acc and fast cast 3% as well tho) for a total 54MAB, when I'm in freenuking gear i hit 351MAB, while with Empy feet+1 I get back to 297MAB, gain 23 elemental magic skills and under Klimaform + correct weather matched to spell, 15% flat dmg increase after the MAB calculation etc.

Target: matamata near home point in Morimar Basalt Fields
after spamming many times mostly tier II, I always only got 2 results out of my nukes, a full unresisted dmg and a partially resisted nuke dmg. Always same values, 0% magic crit hit or variance, however these are the results:

Merlinic Crackows Stone II unresisted = 6702, resisted = 5280
Empy 119 feet Stone II unresisted = 6882, resisted = 5420

I'm impressed to be honest to see empy+1 feet win against +54 MAB in the feet slot, but numbers say that whenver conditions to make the 15% dmg apply are met, they still totally win in terms of pure raw dmg.
Keep in mind however that you lose depending on your augments up to +40 magic acccuracy, which can lead to worst overall results/resists on higher lvl/magic evasive NMs from endgame!

(p.s. tested without obi equipped)

Edit: forgot also to say that for both sets overall magic dmg+ was 250

Cheers
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2018-11-24 03:15:39  
Here's hoping when they upgrade Empy feet they give them some macc
 Asura.Toralin
サーバ: Asura